Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Noobz VS CD

Enthusiast
    4:6 waved into our hostile(our target not us, but stealing acres), after that war we asked to fight, they said after they win a war. They warred wsk, I congratulated them on a farm out hostile and war, they joked I should ask ask to WD sooner rather than later, then I mailed 1 tick after they won war asking for war, they were willing, but said they needed time to recover. Both of us wanted war but they asked for time. We gave it and didn't send notice, then they threatened to tax 6:2 and egged them onto war, then told us they had war agreed. So I said if they won't make nice with 6:2, and set a date with us we'd give notice. They refused, we gave notice, they went into war. It was clear 6:2 wasn't ready on the first wave lol. 4:6 went 7? Weeks with no intention of warring, maxing wiz and sci. I said I'd be well justified to wave into war, but the monarch of 6:2 asked us not to, so we found our good friend Matija to harass. 4:6 farmed 30%? At min time in their.dodge war, asked for a tax, then threatened to wave into hostile, said we could face a 3 kd hostile, or get razed into war by them. We went to war with 1:19, 4:6 postured a bunch but didn't do anything. Been 3 days since and we're not involved anymore.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    You guys are legitimately a sub par kd. If you consider warring FREE a dodge, but warring 70% NW down a skilled move then GG. You're a nub kd with a Napoleon complex in the age of inaction.
    Sorry to disappoint you. I don't play in any of these kingdoms. Just offering my POV from a third party perspective. Also do note, one is free to war anyone, be it against a good kingdom or a ghetto or much smaller kingdom. At the end of day, the game itself allows. And definitely you are in a position to judge them too but you cant take away the credit from them. It is also a skill to get free war win. You want, you can try too.

A good example will be Spartan crowning this age. Do they deserve? Did they get it with their skills? But what matter most at the end of day, they got it. And the chart will show it. To you maybe they got it by dishonorable mean. But to them, it is the crown that matter and the top spot which give them the satisfaction.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    4:6 waved into our hostile(our target not us, but stealing acres), after that war we asked to fight, they said after they win a war. They warred wsk, I congratulated them on a farm out hostile and war, they joked I should ask ask to WD sooner rather than later, then I mailed 1 tick after they won war asking for war, they were willing, but said they needed time to recover. Both of us wanted war but they asked for time. We gave it and didn't send notice, then they threatened to tax 6:2 and egged them onto war, then told us they had war agreed. So I said if they won't make nice with 6:2, and set a date with us we'd give notice. They refused, we gave notice, they went into war. It was clear 6:2 wasn't ready on the first wave lol. 4:6 went 7? Weeks with no intention of warring, maxing wiz and sci. I said I'd be well justified to wave into war, but the monarch of 6:2 asked us not to, so we found our good friend Matija to harass. 4:6 farmed 30%? At min time in their.dodge war, asked for a tax, then threatened to wave into hostile, said we could face a 3 kd hostile, or get razed into war by them. We went to war with 1:19, 4:6 postured a bunch but didn't do anything. Been 3 days since and we're not involved anymore.
    Sound like 4:6 is playing the victim card

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Feint > noobs and CD
    Not anymore. But was contented with my play this age with no drama. Got almost like 8-10 new randoms which top up the kingdom to 22 and warred at so called ghetto level. To my surprise, we managed to get a 5/5 ww with no proper setup.
    I think I have all types of races and personality in my current kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Feint > noobs and CD
    Trololol
    "Because of the implication"

Thread Information