Thread: Feedback proposed changes

Feedback proposed changes

Personally think thereīs way too much going on with the changes..

Issues.
    Looks like very much going towards specs. Some races out of it totally. Dwarves out. Bocan same def on elite as spec and not close to same benefits as halfer. Way to big twerks on elites all over.

Log in benefits really ainīt good. Only benefits addicts(I am one but donīt like feeling forced to log in 24/7 to "keep up" and forces people to log in more than needed. Many want to play casually. We donīt want to scare people and new players away. We want to move towards golden days with 100k players, right? Making the game easier to play, not more difficult. All things that require wave times and too much activity actually makes the game less attractive. 2 log ins/day to be good and successful should be the aim. Now only addicts can be successful. NM waves, AW waves etc should imo be something to make less effective, not rewarded. Better to move towards people being able to log in when they can, do their ops, attacks, and still be effective instead of too much planning, alarm clocks etc having to occur.

The new "fort" wonīt be able to be used at all. Pants down. Come take our acres, scientists for free.

A sidenote to something I think have made the game lose as many players as it has is chaining. Itīs basically not fun for most players to build something up for months, that can be lost in hours. People want to grow and develope and think many have quit due to being chained down time after time. Know itīs part of the game and I can deal with it...when in good kd. Otherwise itīs just useless and really makes you lose interest of the game. And good kds ainīt that many unfortunately. Donīt have the solution to make game more attractive come this problem but want to raise the issue more and have people think about how it can be dealt with.
    Cause in the end, thereīs no game like Utopia and I hope one day we can win more players over again!

Veteran
    Having dark elves and no elves is sort of like if black people were the only kind of people but we still called them black people.

This sums it up. Credit to Forgotten. He said it. Lol

I'd still call them niguhs.
    No racist.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Having dark elves and no elves is sort of like if black people were the only kind of people but we still called them black people.

This sums it up. Credit to Forgotten. He said it. Lol
    Call them drow then.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I'd still call them niguhs.
    No racist.
    LOL....Texn is gonna be happy with the DE's back
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Can someone clarify if they are dropping specs to 0/5 and 5/0? Otherwise what's the point of dropping elite values?

Thread Information