Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hitting into War Legality

Postaholic
    I think you are being dramatic. Moody men. Sigh...

Post Demon
    well if you hit another kingdom into their war that will affect your relations with everyone else to cause they will not trust you if you get a reputation for ****play, and if that other kingdom is well liked and/or respected then others will hate you for doing so. Ultimatively it is your call.

Enthusiast
    Under no circumstances one should hit into a war. What good do you get by doing so? If that particular kd is already tarnished, you do not need to turn yours into that unnecessarily.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Under no circumstances one should hit into a war. What good do you get by doing so? If that particular kd is already tarnished, you do not need to turn yours into that unnecessarily.
    So you talk **** in the forums and do nothing. WUSS!

Enthusiast
    You're free to do whatever you want to people.

But don't be surprised when they do it back to you.

Regular
    don't complain unless it's from multi's. just adds another dimension to your war. getting a random hit in before war seems worse. :)

only annoying I guess if you want a fair power contest.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    So you talk **** in the forums and do nothing. WUSS!
    Haha..which part does it hurt? We have yet to touch you even the slightieat part. Is that the best you can come out with banana boy? On a broght side, you have earned an easy war.

Post Fiend
    Easy war yet again? So lucky this age ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    Hit us 4:6, after we let you dodge and farm, after we didn't hit you into war, after we didn't just wait and vulture but found another war(like why we let you go). I gave you notice already, we have no cf, you can hit us any time. Do it pussies, after all this talk I'll be disappointed if that's all it is, hit into our war noobs, utobots, 4:6. Bring it.
    Thats not very nice bashing someone...reported!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    He actually did lol

Let's play nice fellas

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    He actually did lol

Let's play nice fellas
    Drama over?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Drama over?
    Yeah, nothing happened despite my drunken attempts to goad them.

Post Fiend
    Have been advised to not stoop to your level nana/nick. We'll let you guys enjoy the bottom feeding war for this age.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Have been advised to not stoop to your level nana/nick. We'll let you guys enjoy the bottom feeding war for this age.
    February 23 of YR11 noobz (4:6) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!
    February 23 of YR11 Noob mamma (4:6) invaded Howl to the Chief (2:8) and captured 204 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 Noobulation (4:6) invaded Howl to the Chief (2:8) and captured 299 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 Noobulation (4:6) invaded Howl to the Chief (2:8) and captured 273 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 Noob mamma (4:6) invaded Dancing the Mambo (2:8) and captured 270 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 Noob mamma (4:6) invaded Howl to the Chief (2:8) and captured 157 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 noobitol (4:6) invaded Dancing the Mambo (2:8) and captured 210 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 Noobiest (4:6) invaded Howl to the Chief (2:8) and captured 173 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 The Nub King (4:6) attempted to invade Dancing the Mambo (2:8).

Heh, Except we never hit into war, nor hostile, nor did anything against you. You dodged a war, and hit into our war. Lol.

I thought your war ended.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information