Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hitting into War Legality

Post Fiend

Hitting into War Legality

Following on the discussion in another thread "Notice Legality", am just wondering if it is legal or illegal to break a CF and hit into the other party's war? Assume that there is no explicitly stated clause that "no breaking of CF and hitting into war". Assume that the CF is just "72 hour notice".

Discuss.

As its not against the rules, just frowned upon. Sounds like a DB scenario as long as you have reputable evidence to back your side.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Following on the discussion in another thread "Notice Legality", am just wondering if it is legal or illegal to break a CF and hit into the other party's war? Assume that there is no explicitly stated clause that "no breaking of CF and hitting into war". Assume that the CF is just "72 hour notice".

Discuss.
    I think it's fine. I mean if it's not specifically stated then it should be within that CF terms.
    "Because of the implication"

Post Fiend
    That's what the community seems to think since everything should be explicitly stated cos if it's not, it's not formally bounded. Thanks for the input.

Forum Fanatic
    Hitting into wars is frowned upon. never been anything needed to state that in terms of any kind

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Scribe
    if you hit into wars be prepared to get the same treatment

Post Fiend
    It's called policing. It's to teach ppl to honor deals. Somethings don't need to be stated explicitly. That's my point.

Forum Fanatic
    I know what policing is.Its been done for many years . To hit into a war it better be a real bad issue or as mentioned it can bite someone .

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Needs to get out more
    Hitting into war seems wasteful and probably poor for kingdom morale, - unless everyone is evil.

We need only learn from those cultures that've endured harassment longer than other nations entire history. You should have an association of players, who just like people we tend to dislike, recognize themselves by their homeland and not where they actually live.

In no way I'm I suggesting subversion; just that you have a gathering force in the extremes. In layman's terms, the enemy pays via randoms from 10 different kingdoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Hit us 4:6, after we let you dodge and farm, after we didn't hit you into war, after we didn't just wait and vulture but found another war(like why we let you go). I gave you notice already, we have no cf, you can hit us any time. Do it pussies, after all this talk I'll be disappointed if that's all it is, hit into our war noobs, utobots, 4:6. Bring it.

Enthusiast
    Let all the forums see, 4:6 going to hit into war because I was upset they dodged. I didn't do anything, didn't hit them into war, or hostile, didn't do anything but tell them how bad they truly are. Hit us, hit me!

Post Fiend
    You breached the sanctity of contract. The spirit of a CF entered into on friendly terms. You don't deserve any of that. No more.

It's already been posted earlier. What goes around comes around. If you ****play someone, expect to get it back in return.

Postaholic
    Lol ****play. Are you new, Super?

Post Fiend
    CD gets into a drama every age without fail. And I wonder why.

Post Fiend
    Yes, noticing into eowcf is ****play, Pan.

Thread Information