Thread: Recruiting for Mehul's Main Army

Postaholic

Recruiting for Mehul's Main Army

We have a couple of spots open for next age. We're a war loving kingdom with a mix of players from all over. Established in 68, we've got a solid core and leadership consisting of 5 players atm.

We need activity in wars and participation in slack. We're cool with helping new and returning players, and love discussing strategy! :)

PM me or Bananamancer2000 for an interview if interested!

Who would join a kingdom, which never wins anything, barely war and if it does it loses and orbits the top 8-10 spot land/nw just so few kds have a kingdom to tax. Poor Panthira, never used to tax, still being taxed or just free waved constantly. People prefer winning kds, not fake like yours. :)
    You remind me a bit of Crystal Palace's The U.

<3
    Last edited by Perv; 09-08-2017 at 10:54.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Perv View Post
    Who would join a kingdom, which never wins anything, barely war and if it does it loses and orbits the top 8-10 spot land/nw just so few kds have a kingdom to tax. Poor Panthira, never used to tax, still being taxed or just free waved constantly. People prefer winning kds, not fake like yours. :)
    You remind me a bit of Crystal Palace's The U.

<3
    In the last 3 ages our WW record is 12/14 With 1 loss being due to razes in. We've multiple prov crowns. Its a little disappointing we only had 5 wars this age, but it was my first age as monarch. I think we should manage wars more often next age, especially with mechanics changes.

Our 2 whore ages were top 3 finishes, with no doubt us having the least experienced crew in the top. Our last 2 war ages are 10/11 WW, again with a loss due to outside razes.

I have a lot of fun playing here, and I feel like a winner. I believe that's the case for most of our players.

Back to recruiting, we are open to players looking for a leadership role, or who just want to fight and *win*. We likely have room for all province roles, core, hybrid, TM. We tend not to run many pure def TMs, so expect to have stables and attack in war.

Thread Information