Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Bart

Enthusiast
    well, i'll do my end of age suicide on spartans just for lols :)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Not surprised by this really don't trust top kingdoms and don't expect them to play nice, heck since I've looked for a chance to hit 8:14 myself like 1/3 of the age I know they are not playing nice either, they raze retal randoms and enter wars where all but the top few provinces gets utterly slaugthed just for the top few to grow without having to compete with same sized provinces.

What is surprising is that spartans seems to get away with it age after age, and that no gb happened after that mango war, but they must know how to handle the right people the right way I guess, top kingdom policy is all muddy to me.

Was kind of expecting Sleepy to go after myself one of these days as I held the Dryad 1st spot for land since the year 5 or so while only being overtaken a few times very shortly, so far it has not happened, but they probably don't even need to as I got bogged down against an angry guy that seems to insist on hitting me, even with a quarter of his elites dead and me being in full fort and razing back.

I see it this way, even if Sleepy did come for me they can not take away my achievement of breaking 7k acres for the first time outside genesis and on a 0 explore 0 cf approach from a shell kingdom, and a honorable number two while keeping my standards is far better than number one if that ment throwing my standards overboard.
    The raze retals were done on bigger kingdoms and those that stole massive ammounts of GC. Standard play. We entered a few wars where we were disadvantaged actually. For example we couldnt hit 8:9 all all home and 8:9 had better WPA but didn't utilize NM/NS early enough. In fact every war we have had WPA disadvantage due to excessive EOWCF exploring.

1:20 also had big advantages over us, a kingdom we lost to.

8:19 full waved my kd. No baiting or unhonorable play with them.

4:1 demanded 5k free acres for CF then after we refused gave us the button anyway.

Maybe you should check facts Madchess.

Quote Originally Posted by titefuzz View Post
    The raze retals were done on bigger kingdoms and those that stole massive ammounts of GC. Standard play. We entered a few wars where we were disadvantaged actually. For example we couldnt hit 8:9 all all home and 8:9 had better WPA but didn't utilize NM/NS early enough. In fact every war we have had WPA disadvantage due to excessive EOWCF exploring.

1:20 also had big advantages over us, a kingdom we lost to.

8:19 full waved my kd. No baiting or unhonorable play with them.

4:1 demanded 5k free acres for CF then after we refused gave us the button anyway.

Maybe you should check facts Madchess.
    Eh.. no lol

You sent 1 abduct in and we retal'ed back. Then you gave us unfriendly relations and we decided to engage. Why would we accept a cf for free? Our core was always going to beat your core. And we have enough t/m support to target your ub. Granted I didn't expect bottomfeeding from a 3m prov would be that severe, but now I know. Good information to have for next age if there's no changes to how gains work.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 4gz View Post
    Eh.. no lol

You sent 1 abduct in and we retal'ed back. Then you gave us unfriendly relations and we decided to engage. Why would we accept a cf for free? Our core was always going to beat your core. And we have enough t/m support to target your ub. Granted I didn't expect bottomfeeding from a 3m prov would be that severe, but now I know. Good information to have for next age if there's no changes to how gains work.
    Yes...so 1 abduct demands 5k free acres....lol

Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    Yes it could still be considered a fake war. If the outcome is predetermined already then the way both kds take to get there doesn't matter. Maybe I'm just upset still age 65 (pharma vs stoners)

To clarify, stoners being fed on by fs ran to war with me. Trads, masses, razes and ops did not stop mods deleting my kd. Thus fs crowns. However our hands were clean. Stoners, dunno. This mango vs Sparta war is eerily similar. Yet no actions. Among other more recent, and older if you wish to dig deeper, makes it baffling about the inconsistencies. Guess depends on how they feel in an age
    So how exactly do you think the outcome was predetermined? Once we waved bart he cried wolf and said we DB him( no deal was ever in place) and played the rest of the top on the GB the kingdom that gave us the button. You realize if we sent out they would have more acres as they could of quaded most targets... no GB happens bart might not of even pushed the button. You are in this position because of the actions of the rest of the top... and now that Bart can Power play he will and it sucks it happens to you but lay the blame in the correct places... Div, BB, Barco and panth. Coss was the only one with a legit claim to be in the GB.

Hehe Tit Fuzz.

It's pretty sad interfering with a ghetto war, and attacking a war weary prov that can't fight back. I can understand hitting it down OOW.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    On a scale from 1 to 10, how butthurt do you have to be in order to support Bart to get even?
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

Enthusiast
    Yes it could still be considered a fake war. If the outcome is predetermined already then the way both kds take to get there doesn't matter. Maybe I'm just upset still age 65 (pharma vs stoners)

To clarify, stoners being fed on by fs ran to war with me. Trads, masses, razes and ops did not stop mods deleting my kd. Thus fs crowns. However our hands were clean. Stoners, dunno. This mango vs Sparta war is eerily similar. Yet no actions. Among other more recent, and older if you wish to dig deeper, makes it baffling about the inconsistencies. Guess depends on how they feel in an age
    Was that war you're talking about hit into by the entire top which made one side only manage to lose more of they sent out?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Was that war you're talking about hit into by the entire top which made one side only manage to lose more of they sent out?
    Double standards now. Remember its ok to hit into war.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    That happened in age 66. But guess what? We didn't stop because we don't fake war and farm out

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    So how exactly do you think the outcome was predetermined? Once we waved bart he cried wolf and said we DB him( no deal was ever in place) and played the rest of the top on the GB the kingdom that gave us the button. You realize if we sent out they would have more acres as they could of quaded most targets... no GB happens bart might not of even pushed the button. You are in this position because of the actions of the rest of the top... and now that Bart can Power play he will and it sucks it happens to you but lay the blame in the correct places... Div, BB, Barco and panth. Coss was the only one with a legit claim to be in the GB.
    All I hear is excuses. Just own it and pwn it. Bart is known for saying one thing to one person, something completely different to the next and even more different in the forums. Honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him post after age end the schematics that led to his land crown. Your piss poor warring being the main driving factor

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by titefuzz View Post
    Double standards now. Remember its ok to hit into war.
    Oh, I'm very much aware how the dynamics changed. It sucks for your kingdom, but really this wouldn't be happening to you if barcopandas, div, bb, sleepy, panthira didn't decide to gb and hit into a war for no good reason.

That happened in age 66. But guess what? We didn't stop because we don't fake war and farm out
    Neither do we.

Enthusiast
    All I hear is excuses. Just own it and pwn it. Bart is known for saying one thing to one person, something completely different to the next and even more different in the forums. Honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him post after age end the schematics that led to his land crown. Your piss poor warring being the main driving factor
    We've been very consistent on this. We had no cf with bart so we waved him for war after div noticed us. Div dealbroke and waved into the hostile. BB, Sleepy, Barcoloco, Panthira all joined in. Sparta declared war. They continued to hit into the war to the point where sending out would have cost us more acres than holding and war stance protected us better than leaving it to get razed. This isn't terribly complicated.

The only mistruth here has been Sparta lying to the other kds about the non-existent cf. Though given how everyone knows Bart lies these other kds were awfully eager to accept whatever he told them. He gets the last laugh in all of this as he'll crown and they are stuck with a massive unnecessary age throw.

Scribe
    titefuz the truth is that even if it was ****play , the only way anyone would police this if it would benefit them. It doesn't so they won't.
    Heck BB and Divinity aren't even in the race anymore and still refuse to raze the acres they took from the last police action. And they don't trust each other enough to police Bart now in fear one or the other would get the advantage and crown. Or what, to them, would be worse a warring kingdom may crown.

If there was no ops or hits from titefuz's kingdom into Bart's kingdom before this, Bart hitting into their war is definitely something that should be policed.

"The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information