Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Bart

Regular

The Legend of Bart

I have never had a run in with Bart so I have always tried to stay unbiaised when reading all the negativity thrown at him in these forums.....and than this happens.

July 13 of YR10 Taishi Chi (2:2) invaded Blackspell the Irratic Heretic (8:14) and captured 142 acres of land.
    July 13 of YR10 Domain of WiLi (8:14) captured 106 acres of land from Mufasa (4:1).
    July 13 of YR10 An unknown province from RIP ZAZU and RAPUNZEL (8:14) captured 96 acres of land from Mufasa (4:1).
    July 14 of YR10 Sum Ting Wong (2:2) invaded Blackspell the Irratic Heretic (8:14) and captured 380 acres of land.
    July 14 of YR10 Zhao Zi Long (2:2) invaded Blackspell the Irratic Heretic (8:14) and captured 150 acres of land.
    July 14 of YR10 Won Ton Bom (2:2) invaded Blackspell the Irratic Heretic (8:14) and captured 290 acres of land.

Thanks for hitting into my war on the basis of getting "lucky wars". Damn hypocrit.

hmmm... did you do anything to provoke him hitting into your war?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Regular
    Nope. We didn't steal 1 lousy Gc, bushel or rune all age. We simply have a province threatening what he believes his kd deserves more, a province crown.

hmmmm...unless Bart takes 5k acres off your elf, then your elf has the prov crown locked up.. not sure if you have logs or not that proves nothing else has happened and this was truly not warranted.. unfortunately no one will step in. Bart has crown locked up for the age and no one will touch him because they are either engaged or too scared/worried/not in position. OFC if i was id jump all over that train to help you out.
    - unknown

Regular
    No. 2:2 says they will continue to hit if our elf doesnt stay below 15k acres. I can't really have a log of doing nothing. But heres our lovely chat.

Game Date July 16 of YR10
    Real Date Tue, 8 Aug at 09:25 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Conniving King Will Die of BeastBlood (2:2)
    Recipient The Wise King Man of Man (8:14)
    Subject Re:Are you series?
    I would be selfish to my own KD if I'd let your prov take a crown above them just so people think I'm nice. They've been with me through thick and thin for 10 ages, and they deserve this.

Again, I never see any purpose in inflicting senseless harm just for the sake of it. But atm our goals simply clash and I have the power to do something about it.

> The Wise King Man of Man (8:14) said: > > This is the first run in I have had with except for an age or two ago when you pleasantly gave my kd a CF. So I figured you weren't as much of a dick as everyone claims. But they are right. > > Oh....oh me getting a lucky war? Isn't that a bit hypocritical? > >> The Conniving King Will Die of BeastBlood (2:2) said: >> >>
    We want 4 crowns (prov/KD NW/land). You threatened to take one away with a series of "lucky" wars. If your prov agrees to stay under 15K we'll hold hits and he can finish the age still "biggest of the rest".

>> >> > The Wise King Man of Man (8:14) said: >> > >> > Hitting into our war? Real classy.

Enthusiast
    It sucks, but it's not particularly unexpected given how this age has gone.

Just another ****play move by bart unfortunately... and unfortunately you were on the wrong end of it. 2 things I say you can do. Remember this for next age, and get payback when it will hurt him the most i.e. taking another crown from him. Or WD from war, cancel EOWCF early, and start to FG and LL his elves just to tick him off..
    - unknown

Enthusiast
    Omg..

Surprised his loyal dog hasn't shown up yet

Director of Age Changes
    I'm surprised it took so long, honestly. Ghetto cows w/o cfs rarely get to live this long.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    I'm surprised it took so long, honestly. Ghetto cows w/o cfs rarely get to live this long.
    True...but into war?
    - unknown

Regular
    We actually obtained free CFs with all of the top except for Mango and 2:2. 2:2 wanted to hit down our elf in week 2 or 3(cant remember exact date). I refused.

EDIT: However, from what I hear Bart would not have honored a CF deal anyway.
    Last edited by titefuzz; 08-08-2017 at 11:29.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by titefuzz View Post
    I have never had a run in with Bart so I have always tried to stay unbiaised when reading all the negativity thrown at him in these forums.....and than this happens.
    Ignoring overwhelming evidence of Bart being Bart because "it's not my problem" is not really the same as staying unbiased. ;)

Enthusiast
    Bart destroying utopia one kingdom at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by titefuzz View Post
    > >> The Conniving King Will Die of BeastBlood (2:2) said: >> >>
    We want 4 crowns (prov/KD NW/land).
    Well he may get nw and land crown, he will never get and deserve honor crown. Such distasteful act spoils the game. I wonder why game mods are not stepping in to such cheap tactics like this. First mango feeds sparta, and now this. Ugh

Thread Information