Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Bart

You talk bravado and honorable play. Well, in that case if you want to win the big boy crown you first need to come here and play with the big boys.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    Defensive? nothing to defend lol, I was just under the impression we were making this about you.
    You are the only one that is, trying to turn the discussion into something about me when it was you and how you are under the impression that you are actually good and not just recieving some pity acres.

Quote Originally Posted by titefuzz View Post
    Elit.....when you played with me in Nexus/Seasons... did we ever do anything such as hitting into a war...aside from the huge alliance war that one age? We won crowns because we had skilled players like you and were a respected kd. Amaz and Raa ( ok well maybe Raa) wouldn't condone such garbage tactics to win.
    Elit a rare breed. What hes saying is that people shouldnt be surprised that people like Spartans are pulling **** moves.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You are the only one that is, trying to turn the discussion into something about me when it was you and how you are under the impression that you are actually good and not just recieving some pity acres.

Elit a rare breed. What hes saying is that people shouldnt be surprised that people like Spartans are pulling **** moves.
    Yes well I remember punishment for that type of play back in the day. All the top kds just sit on their fat asses letting Bart get away with this horse crap.

Our holy emperor does what our holy emperor will do. No surprises.

Yes well I remember punishment for that type of play back in the day. All the top kds just sit on their fat asses letting Bart get away with this horse crap.
    I blame some of it on the mechanics this age, but essentially yes.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

What you didnt see was all the ****play that you went unpunished. People got punished only if the ones that got ****played had the juice to extract venegenance.

Post Fiend
    You are the only one that is, trying to turn the discussion into something about me when it was you and how you are under the impression that you are actually good and not just recieving some pity acres
    I was just under the impression that you were more involved in each situation than the parties themselves.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Regular
    What you didnt see was all the ****play that you went unpunished. People got punished only if the ones that got ****played had the juice to extract venegenance.
    But I didn't ****play anyone and my kd did not deserve this. Im not some habitual top kd looking to deal break and screw people over like all in the top 10 are every age. We secured CFs and played our style. In the end one missing CF screwed my kd to an unhonorable act. *clap clap* to Sparta.

Veteran
    Hm the inconsistent in-game moderating is baffling. One age you delete kds for alleged fake wars, without proof both sides committed to it, then another age it's fine. I don't care necessarily that bart is razing this elf dude, isn't nice but whatever. But I do care about the alleged fake war with mangos. I just want consistent mod intervention. Not just when you want to.

Was it fake when both sides were playing in their own best interest and the war was full of land attacks, massacres, sabotage operations and sorcery operations? In the very least processing that war would be a very strange deter from the previously set precedent in the Divinity-Barcoloco war.

If you guys had convinced 4:1 to withdraw and hit us as we exited our war I would call that being outplayed. This garbage of hitting into war is lame.
    Why would they convince us to wd? Yeah you've got 4 ub, but we have 10-12 provs that can only be touched by your ub. We aren't in a "losing position" like you seem to think. With the exception of the elf, none of you are really safe - especially your monarch.

I do agree that getting hit into a war sucks. But it's been going on for as long as I can remember, especially when it's eoa/crowns on the line.

I really hope Sparta would leave their monarch alone. But they do what they want to suit their goals - which is their right. Just like we're doing what we want - 1more war/have fun/try things out/eoa fun.

Also, you don't see us complaining/whining about a broken gains formula - which is the only reason why you have those bigs in the first place. The developers/owners do what they want. The players learn to accept it/plan their gameplay around those mechanics.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 4gz View Post
    Why would they convince us to wd? Yeah you've got 4 ub, but we have 10-12 provs that can only be touched by your ub. We aren't in a "losing position" like you seem to think. With the exception of the elf, none of you are really safe - especially your monarch.

I do agree that getting hit into a war sucks. But it's been going on for as long as I can remember, especially when it's eoa/crowns on the line.

I really hope Sparta would leave their monarch alone. But they do what they want to suit their goals - which is their right. Just like we're doing what we want - 1more war/have fun/try things out/eoa fun.

Also, you don't see us complaining/whining about a broken gains formula - which is the only reason why you have those bigs in the first place. The developers/owners do what they want. The players learn to accept it/plan their gameplay around those mechanics.
    Where did I say I thought we were winning? You clearly assume too much. Complaining about game mechanics vs someones **** play is not a fair comparison.

You don't have room to complain at all after giving us the button.

Regular
    Also the constant "its been going on for ages pyscho babble" is zombie like. It doesn't make it right.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Was it fake when both sides were playing in their own best interest and the war was full of land attacks, massacres, sabotage operations and sorcery operations? In the very least processing that war would be a very strange deter from the previously set precedent in the Divinity-Barcoloco war.
    Yes it could still be considered a fake war. If the outcome is predetermined already then the way both kds take to get there doesn't matter. Maybe I'm just upset still age 65 (pharma vs stoners)

To clarify, stoners being fed on by fs ran to war with me. Trads, masses, razes and ops did not stop mods deleting my kd. Thus fs crowns. However our hands were clean. Stoners, dunno. This mango vs Sparta war is eerily similar. Yet no actions. Among other more recent, and older if you wish to dig deeper, makes it baffling about the inconsistencies. Guess depends on how they feel in an age
    Last edited by markers; 08-08-2017 at 19:15.

Where did I say I thought we were winning? You clearly assume too much. Complaining about game mechanics vs someones **** play is not a fair comparison.

You don't have room to complain at all after giving us the button.
    We're not complaining. And asking another kd to "convince us to wd" isn't an assumption. They're your words and that's a fact.

Also, I never said it was right - but the game unfortunately allows it. So if you're not in a position to change that or at least stop it from happening to your kd - then you need to learn to live with it/plan your gameplay around it.

Post Demon
    Not surprised by this really don't trust top kingdoms and don't expect them to play nice, heck since I've looked for a chance to hit 8:14 myself like 1/3 of the age I know they are not playing nice either, they raze retal randoms and enter wars where all but the top few provinces gets utterly slaugthed just for the top few to grow without having to compete with same sized provinces.

What is surprising is that spartans seems to get away with it age after age, and that no gb happened after that mango war, but they must know how to handle the right people the right way I guess, top kingdom policy is all muddy to me.

Was kind of expecting Sleepy to go after myself one of these days as I held the Dryad 1st spot for land since the year 5 or so while only being overtaken a few times very shortly, so far it has not happened, but they probably don't even need to as I got bogged down against an angry guy that seems to insist on hitting me, even with a quarter of his elites dead and me being in full fort and razing back.

I see it this way, even if Sleepy did come for me they can not take away my achievement of breaking 7k acres for the first time outside genesis and on a 0 explore 0 cf approach from a shell kingdom, and a honorable number two while keeping my standards is far better than number one if that ment throwing my standards overboard.

Thread Information