Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Bart

Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    All I hear is excuses. Just own it and pwn it. Bart is known for saying one thing to one person, something completely different to the next and even more different in the forums. Honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him post after age end the schematics that led to his land crown. Your piss poor warring being the main driving factor
    piss poor warring... so you want them on more acres to raze you down with got it. When you want to gripe come with some actual leg to stand on. When you lack the understanding of why something happened the nit can't be helped when it is laid out for you. Seems to me you are whining for your own piss poor war ability to stop bart from hitting your elf... see turn about and sick pot kettle action there.

In short if what i said were excuses then everything you have stated are excuses as well.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how butthurt do you have to be in order to support Bart to get even?
    I never supported Bart. I simply said he dupped the entire top into his advantage and now they have to reap what they sewn.

"BART IS A CHEATER BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIM!" said every arm chair expert in utopia.

How does one get to the top honorably? They don't. Deal with it, get their yourself or don't say anything.
    "Because of the implication"

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    "BART IS A CHEATER BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIM!" said every arm chair expert in utopia.

How does one get to the top honorably? They don't. Deal with it, get their yourself or don't say anything.
    I largely agree with you. Except in this case I think he got too greedy. There is no need to hit into a war unprovoked at this point over a silly trophy of province land when he has the kingdom land crown already. If this kingdom indeed didn't provoke the hits.

Think about it; when will he be in this position again? My guess is probably never, so he may as well be as crown greedy as he can.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    How does one get to the top honorably? They don't.
    Not entirely true.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Thicker View Post
    Think about it; when will he be in this position again? My guess is probably never, so he may as well be as crown greedy as he can.
    I wouldn't count on that. The top is quiet; I haven't seen many leaders here.

Consider Sparta a top kingdom experiment. I've seen Bart in war, so I know if top kingdoms can't combat Sparta they either have additional shenanigans going on or they aren't as formidable as they'd have you believe..or a combination of both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by skoyl12 View Post
    well, i'll do my end of age suicide on spartans just for lols :)
    I'll do the same on you just for lols :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    I largely agree with you. Except in this case I think he got too greedy. There is no need to hit into a war unprovoked at this point over a silly trophy of province land when he has the kingdom land crown already. If this kingdom indeed didn't provoke the hits.

Just a few things to add here...

1. They did grab intel on sparta days before, which did give us enough information to know they had intentions of surpassing an individual crown.
    2. We absolutely don't like the idea of hitting into their war.
    3. They bounce between wars so quickly and there will be 0 time to wait for their war to end as the age will end first.
    4. In no way would we be doing it if it had any bearing on the results of their war. Whether we control his acres or not, they will not be able to hit him nor will it prevent the result of the war were it to somehow finish. We are simply placing an acre cap upon his province to protect our own interests.
    5. Yes I agree this is something I myself frown upon, had the situation arisen prior to now we would have gladly waited it out, in fact we had been waiting quite a while, the opportunity just isn't and wasn't there.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Not everything. Not this time sir, not this time.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    Hitting into war has always been considdered a big no.

Who wants to organise a GB on Spartans? I'll join in.
    is this thing still on? i am keen to GB them. Lets arrange with many kingdoms and slowly bounc raze and trad them.

Post Fiend
    #adminsgoFurselves
    #adminsmustbeneutral
    Last edited by Vasp; 09-08-2017 at 03:22.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    Just a few things to add here...

1. They did grab intel on sparta days before, which did give us enough information to know they had intentions of surpassing an individual crown.
    2. We absolutely don't like the idea of hitting into their war.
    3. They bounce between wars so quickly and there will be 0 time to wait for their war to end as the age will end first.
    4. In no way would we be doing it if it had any bearing on the results of their war. Whether we control his acres or not, they will not be able to hit him nor will it prevent the result of the war were it to somehow finish. We are simply placing an acre cap upon his province to protect our own interests.
    5. Yes I agree this is something I myself frown upon, had the situation arisen prior to now we would have gladly waited it out, in fact we had been waiting quite a while, the opportunity just isn't and wasn't there.
    1.oh please kingdoms intel sweep all the time, pretty sure you dont hit every kingdom into war that takes your intel
    2. you absolutely do like it or you wouldn't be doing it, no one is twisting your arm here
    3.so what you are saying they are a warring kingdom that does what warring kingdoms do, war...and thats a bad thing how?
    4.of course you would. you just said you are doing it now cause there isnt another time just for that silly useless crown, thats not even a crown. so you totally wouldnt even hesitate even if it meant they would lose that war because of it.
    5.what you mean to say is that you thought you had it in the bag and didnt worry to check if that was the case and then all of a sudden out of nowhere boom someone you didnt think was capable is endangering or rather taking that crown and you simply cant have that

but if you repeat it to yourself often enough maybe it'll make you feel a bit better
    you absolutely do like it or you wouldn't do it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by edgnor View Post
    is this thing still on? i am keen to GB them. Lets arrange with many kingdoms and slowly bounc raze and trad them.
    With spartans having max effect on hospitals and forts... i wish you luck fellow nooblet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    With spartans having max effect on hospitals and forts... i wish you luck fellow nooblet.
    haha. the GB wont happen anyway :P

Thread Information