Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Bart

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    1.oh please kingdoms intel sweep all the time, pretty sure you dont hit every kingdom into war that takes your intel
    2. you absolutely do like it or you wouldn't be doing it, no one is twisting your arm here
    3.so what you are saying they are a warring kingdom that does what warring kingdoms do, war...and thats a bad thing how?
    4.of course you would. you just said you are doing it now cause there isnt another time just for that silly useless crown, thats not even a crown. so you totally wouldnt even hesitate even if it meant they would lose that war because of it.
    5.what you mean to say is that you thought you had it in the bag and didnt worry to check if that was the case and then all of a sudden out of nowhere boom someone you didnt think was capable is endangering or rather taking that crown and you simply cant have that

but if you repeat it to yourself often enough maybe it'll make you feel a bit better
    you absolutely do like it or you wouldn't do it.

And why would they have any reason to do an intel sweep on us then? If they didn't have cause to be concerned? If they weren't doing anything that might be of concern to us. Its not very hard to figure out. Do please tell me though, does it look like it will have any bearing on their war? You can hate all you want, the answer and result is still the same. Also, I personally get not benefit out of this nor pleasure, despite what you think, as if it matters. Your also not privy to any of our talks, so your response is all based off of your opinion, which honestly isn't very meaningful.

Also, who is Vasp? I don't see the purpose in acting like that, then again that's just my opinion.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    And why would they have any reason to do an intel sweep on us then? If they didn't have cause to be concerned? If they weren't doing anything that might be of concern to us. Its not very hard to figure out. Do please tell me though, does it look like it will have any bearing on their war? You can hate all you want, the answer and result is still the same. Also, I personally get not benefit out of this nor pleasure, despite what you think, as if it matters. Your also not privy to any of our talks, so your response is all based off of your opinion, which honestly isn't very meaningful.

Also, who is Vasp? I don't see the purpose in acting like that, then again that's just my opinion.
    im a divinity & admin hater, dont mind me. ill be banned for another few months soon.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    im a divinity & admin hater, dont mind me. ill be banned for another few months soon.
    Fair enough, just making sure my boys stay out of trouble =)
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Scribe
    it doesn't matter to you or whoever made that decision if it has an effect or not. it's just a lucky coincidence that it doesn't. You can't honestly claim you would not have done this if it had influenced the outcome.
    I take intel on kingdoms all the time and so do a lot of others. Truth is y'all should have been concerned long before the intel. But you were too busy playing politics to recognize the threat. Or you decided last minute that you just wanted to add this trophy to your collection. Either way it's a crappy move to hit into a war unprovoked. And all it will do is make all crowns even more worthless than they were already.

To be honest I was kind of glad Bart was taking the crown after all the ****playing going on this age in the top. It was time someone beat them at their own game.
    Now it turned to disgust...not that y'all care or anything.

Get used to Vasp! He is an acquired taste, like a fine Spanish wine :)

Post Fiend
    I am the trouble :P

You're just making it worse Xist.

Regular
    After reading this I have to say it is not ok. When my army gets home I will attack him for you what is his province.
    Last edited by absalomon_GO; 09-08-2017 at 07:14.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by titefuzz View Post
    There are 3 days left in the age and ive been in a 5+ day war. Yeah, I have a realistic chance to retaliate.
    Withdraw, take 24 hours to pump in eowcf and come out early with all guns blazing. You have a choice, it's just not the most palatable choice to you hence you refuse to recognise its there.

Interesting bit is that my kd nearly waved you 1 week ago but I wasn't convince we could stop your elf from being a sold/gc bank. So, we ended up waving and going to war with 3:5 instead.

Postaholic
    I'm disgusted.

Just a few things to add here...

1. They did grab intel on sparta days before, which did give us enough information to know they had intentions of surpassing an individual crown.
    2. We absolutely don't like the idea of hitting into their war.
    3. They bounce between wars so quickly and there will be 0 time to wait for their war to end as the age will end first.
    4. In no way would we be doing it if it had any bearing on the results of their war. Whether we control his acres or not, they will not be able to hit him nor will it prevent the result of the war were it to somehow finish. We are simply placing an acre cap upon his province to protect our own interests.
    5. Yes I agree this is something I myself frown upon, had the situation arisen prior to now we would have gladly waited it out, in fact we had been waiting quite a while, the opportunity just isn't and wasn't there.
    Do you happen to be Dutch and have lived in Nijmegen years ago? My guess is not, since he seemed to be a lot smarter than you are, judging from your lolsy posts :)

Why don't ya'll just flat out tell everybody "we got the power so we do it, we don't give a **** what you think" instead of trying to justify your crap on hitting a ghetto cow into live war (the nature of his war isn't relevant since it's not fake)? He isn't the first ghetto cow to grow big, but I don't recall others hitting into live wars even if it was for a province crown. Heck, I think even Proteus, the guy who cares more about province crowns than anyone else, hasn't done that?

@Bart are you playing next age to defend your crown? Or are you going to be a coward and disappear like Mansoor did? :-p

prot Mansoor was smart he left before he got owned! Quit at the top as they say.

This is only the beginning.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Director of Age Changes
    Until you get deleted again you mean.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Never stopped us before.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information