Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Bart

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Meh Mansoor is small fry really.
    Mansoor pulled a pretty genius move, nothing you'll ever do.

Maybe. He got lucky though from what I can tell from his speak. We are going back to kenozoic again so I'm not sure.
    I'll be honest, don't really care what you did in the past. I judge your leadership by what it was when I played with you on a more consistent day-to-day basis. Unimpressed.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    He is a fair forum warrior.

You have earned that 2/10.
    Grats Matija!

Thank chuu.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Because we don't owe them anything? This isn't charity. Have you ever seen a KD sneak a province land crown by consecutively warring KDs like this Elit? I know I haven't. What did they think, we wouldn't notice a huge elf growing and growing?
    Matija, how do you plan on winning anything ever again?
    You just set a standard which makes it perfectly fine to hit into any war you find yourself in from now on.

You win but gain zero respect, is it really worth it?

I won a land crown the first time i tried whoring, but it turned out we won via a FW arranged by Pendel and Morbo behind the kds back.

That kinda takes away the wauw factor. Same thing applies to Barts bull**** path to #1 land and prov.
    I mean its hilarious that the kd that sucks the most when it comes to strat and warring actually ends up as #1 (ive been there).
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

I can hardly sleep at night.

Director of Age Changes
    They set the precedent. Their problem now.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Scribe
    The only good thing about all this is that the whole whoring tier showed their asses publicly. Whatever little respect and admiration there may have been is now gone.

on the downside this is leaving the devs in the difficult situation where they have to come up with solutions to not only the no hits wars but also possible ways to prevent these kind of situations. No one wants to play a game that doesn't have some form of fair play.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    The only good thing about all this is that the whole whoring tier showed their asses publicly. Whatever little respect and admiration there may have been is now gone.

on the downside this is leaving the devs in the difficult situation where they have to come up with solutions to not only the no hits wars but also possible ways to prevent these kind of situations. No one wants to play a game that doesn't have some form of fair play.
    No hit wars were a consequence of the devs own changes making them a valid strategy. Devs are criminally incompetent when it comes to deciding changes, utterly ****ing hopeless.

Next age changes look promising. Lots of damages.

Regular
    This thread is honestly demoralising.

Rule 1: War is a one-vs-one fight.

It really isn't that hard.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Quote Originally Posted by Calya View Post
    This thread is honestly demoralising.

Rule 1: War is a one-vs-one fight.

It really isn't that hard.
    Gonna have to ask you to provide a link to that rule

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post

You are wrong here. His acres matter for his income. If he is UB he can keep lower draft for feed his Kd or donate for dragon. When you hit him its drop his income and direct can affect war. So your strategy comment is wrong.

Overall i cant understand why Bart/Sparta are so greedy? You have Kingdom crown and its not like you deserve it at all. Why you cant let some other to keep his Province crown?
    It's a ****en disgrace and they should be ashamed.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    It's a ****en disgrace and they should be ashamed.
    Reminded me of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJkHm2WtSsk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Gonna have to ask you to provide a link to that rule
    they never can... nor can they grasp war is a stance like fort, agg and normal.

Thread Information