Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Bart

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    I'm disgusted.
    Comment removal for personal attack.
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 09-08-2017 at 17:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Comment removal for personal attack.
    wow vasp...ill give u credit on that one lol that made me EL OH EL
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 09-08-2017 at 17:19. Reason: Removed quote
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

LuL indeed. :joy:

Edit:
    Haven't seen this beautiful gift before:
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Do you happen to be Dutch and have lived in Nijmegen years ago? My guess is not, since he seemed to be a lot smarter than you are, judging from your lolsy posts :)

Why don't ya'll just flat out tell everybody "we got the power so we do it, we don't give a **** what you think" instead of trying to justify your crap on hitting a ghetto cow into live war (the nature of his war isn't relevant since it's not fake)? He isn't the first ghetto cow to grow big, but I don't recall others hitting into live wars even if it was for a province crown. Heck, I think even Proteus, the guy who cares more about province crowns than anyone else, hasn't done that?

@Bart are you playing next age to defend your crown? Or are you going to be a coward and disappear like Mansoor did? :-p
    Go away crown virgin. You haven't won anything since Flogger stopped holding your hand. In fact, you haven't won 1 crown ever since Bart started playing (he started age after Flogger handed you a crown over AMA through ****play). You can only compare players based on the ages they both played, in which case Bart has far outperformed you especially when you take into account the starting material (established top-KDs vs recruiting from ghetto's and self-training). Trolol @ Prot failure
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 09-08-2017 at 10:14.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    prot Mansoor was smart he left before he got owned! Quit at the top as they say.
    He was honorable to for let AMA farm him next age OOP before he disband. Not every one is honorable like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    Just a few things to add here...

4. In no way would we be doing it if it had any bearing on the results of their war. Whether we control his acres or not, they will not be able to hit him nor will it prevent the result of the war were it to somehow finish. We are simply placing an acre cap upon his province to protect our own interests.
    You are wrong here. His acres matter for his income. If he is UB he can keep lower draft for feed his Kd or donate for dragon. When you hit him its drop his income and direct can affect war. So your strategy comment is wrong.

Overall i cant understand why Bart/Sparta are so greedy? You have Kingdom crown and its not like you deserve it at all. Why you cant let some other to keep his Province crown?
    Last edited by Elit; 09-08-2017 at 10:54.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Because we don't owe them anything? This isn't charity. Have you ever seen a KD sneak a province land crown by consecutively warring KDs like this Elit? I know I haven't. What did they think, we wouldn't notice a huge elf growing and growing?
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Because we don't owe them anything? This isn't charity. Have you ever seen a KD sneak a province land crown by consecutively warring KDs like this Elit? I know I haven't. What did they think, we wouldn't notice a huge elf growing and growing?
    You sneaked an age crown with wars like that. :)) Oh sorry, to be concrete, the account you have in 2:2, not the other one.

Post Fiend
    Frankly, it is sort of charity, only reason u guys are getting crown is matter of circumstances and that BB and div didn't bother to raze u to bits, which would be okay by your standards of protecting your own interests...
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

LuL indeed. :joy:

Edit:
    Haven't seen this beautiful gift before:

Go away crown virgin. You haven't won anything since Flogger stopped holding your hand. In fact, you haven't won 1 crown ever since Bart started playing (he started age after Flogger handed you a crown over AMA through ****play). You can only compare players based on the ages they both played, in which case Bart has far outperformed you especially when you take into account the starting material (established top-KDs vs recruiting from ghetto's and self-training). Trolol @ Prot failure
    Nice attempt to parrot Proteus, but you're wrong :-p

Even more funny is that the majority of your signature was captured in BB. Your age 69 was BB as well: Clever Use of Words (8:9) Happy Birthday Stan (8:9)
    Trololol @ matija failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Perv View Post
    You sneaked an age crown with wars like that. :)) Oh sorry, to be concrete, the account you have in 2:2, not the other one.
    Sneaked the crown how? Spartans have been outside war for a while now.
    It's the same account. That's 20$ spent on this damn game so far now. Pay 2 win.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 09-08-2017 at 11:25.

Quote Originally Posted by nickey View Post
    Frankly, it is sort of charity, only reason u guys are getting crown is matter of circumstances and that BB and div didn't bother to raze u to bits, which would be okay by your standards of protecting your own interests...
    I do hope Bart actually posts the planning that went into this crown. I don't believe in luck. Preparation meets opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Nice attempt to parrot Proteus, but you're wrong :-p

Even more funny is that the majority of your signature was captured in BB. Your age 69 was BB as well: Clever Use of Words (8:9) Happy Birthday Stan (8:9)
    Trololol @ matija failure.
    I have nothing in BB except for the personal achievements. Yeah even the KD honor crown I had to personally manipulate mechanics and carry your retirement home for. All I've heard from you during the time playing with you was "stupid game, I'll go play Overwatch" each time you got owned. Really inspiring leadership. The 2 entries are not even a majority in my 8 ages long career.

I do hope Bart actually posts the planning that went into this crown. I don't believe in luck. Preparation meets opportunity.

I have nothing in BB except for the personal achievements. Yeah even the KD honor crown I had to personally manipulate mechanics and carry your retirement home for. All I've heard from you during the time playing with you was "stupid game, I'll go play Overwatch" each time you got owned. Really inspiring leadership. The 2 entries are not even a majority in my 8 ages long career.
    Personal achievements that came out of my diplomacy, yw. Personal achievements that came out of being thought by others in BB how to manipulate these mechanics, yw.
    The only thing you really carried was your own weight. Even now that you run your own kingdom (apparantly), you still need Bart to tell you what to do. What does that really say about you and your carrying skills? Yeah.

Check age 61 charts for a flogger-less victory. You can also find a kd honor and province crown on the more recent charts.

I like to post
    He cant till 18.08.
    Lets hope he wont fail in another forum trap next age...
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Protector diplomacy: "I'm not competing, free CF ploxxx."
    It is I who had to carry your bad diplomacy decisions that just kept getting us into trouble with no gains ever and teach your KD how to crown since you were too busy "taking the age off" all the time.
    I don't care about your pity retirement crowns back from pleistocen, you can keep them. Ever since I've left FS they haven't crowned, while they have with me. Ever since I've left BB they haven't crowned, while they have with me. I've joined Spartans, soon after, they are crowning NW/land. Those are the facts no matter what kind of retirement home spin you try to put on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    He cant till 18.08.
    Lets hope he wont fail in another forum trap next age...
    He's a sucker for those :(

Matija sure likes to talk a lot for being a crown virgin.

Also since you left BB you haven't crowned

Playing in The Greatest Kingdom in Utopia is my crown.

Thread Information