Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Bart

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It's not the mods obligation to dictate strategy

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    It's not the mods obligation to dictate strategy
    It is when they clearly violated the spirit of the game by farming 8:16. 2:2 would never be in position to hit my kd had they not cheated their way to 70k free acres.

Quote Originally Posted by titefuzz View Post
    It is when they clearly violated the spirit of the game by farming 8:16. 2:2 would never be in position to hit my kd had they not cheated their way to 70k free acres.
    Moderator just moderates the forum. Has nothing to do with in-game stuff.

Regular
    Oh but I guess since 8:16s buddy owns the game now so its ok to cheat.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Moderator just moderates the forum. Has nothing to do with in-game stuff.
    So by mods I meant owners. The funny thing is this probably makes them more money by all the people who play just to kill Bart so why would they do anything.

Oh but I guess since 8:16s buddy owns the game now so its ok to cheat.
    Your forum game is bad you should stick to the truth and skip the silly conspiracy theories. You obviously didn't give a **** when Bart cheated previously but now when you are the target of the ****play suddenly he's the worst person. This is what we call hypocrites

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Farming out isn't cheating. It's happened before when top relations break down. I'm sure it'll happen again when top relations break down.

So by mods I meant owners. The funny thing is this probably makes them more money by all the people who play just to kill Bart so why would they do anything.
    Sure you did just admit you are clueless.

Director of Age Changes
    Not in the spirit of the game? They're free to do w/e they want if they have the power. That's the theme of this age anyway.
    It sucks, but that's the way things are. Did you really think they'd let you get away being that big? And I'm not talking about Bart specifically. Most top kds keep an eye out for an opportunity to farm a ghetto cow.
    Last edited by Avenger; 08-08-2017 at 12:41.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Yo
    Im the poor little elf getting smashed hehe. Was expected but still kinda blows when its actually going down. Especially since they clearly ****played to get where they are, and now they accuse us of getting "lucky wars" lol. Guess its time to step away and take a nice long break from this steeming pile of c**p game, and hopefully be strong enough never to come back.

Having played since betas on and off, I can honestly say good luck saving the game from what it has now become. Its a shame really.

Good bye cruel world!✌ out

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Your forum game is bad you should stick to the truth and skip the silly conspiracy theories. You obviously didn't give a **** when Bart cheated previously but now when you are the target of the ****play suddenly he's the worst person. This is what we call hypocrites
    I have always been a peon in a kd. This is my first age as monarch since maybe age 12. I was never in a position to make a case against Bart.

Kaffah ****play always existed but now much more visible cause the playerbase is so small.

Enthusiast
    **** play has always existed but cheating at the level Spartans do is outrageous. Anyways Devs aren't going to do anything about Spartans. But it's the Devs game and they can do what they want. Only thing you can do is quit playing the game.

Needs to get out more
    Actually you can play aggressively and wreak havoc if you want.

As you can see, as in RL, freedom is earned as it were. If the server wants to police Sparta you just start bouncing till they break and trad march till they dissolve into ratings oblivion. Certain guys have long memories but they haven't been treated as one should treat predators. Like my analogy about the frontier; it was in the interest of all farmers to shoot wolves on sight till you finally had them on the brink of extinction. Then we regarded them.

Till you get to be nostalgic you should be vigilant regardless of standing. I just tornadoed a guy twice my size. That's how it works. If I can't make them stop I can make it hurt :) and I hold them in the highest regard as a fellow player enjoying the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

When u unable to protect it, dont growth into the top range.

Thread Information