Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Bart

Regular
    Horrible topic name.....

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaSiuBao View Post
    When u unable to protect it, dont growth into the top range.
    Your missing his point Spartans cheated to get there acres..... Now there hitting into there war thanks to the acres they got by cheating.

Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Just a bottom feeding, and because of sparta do it, everyone ZOOM it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaSiuBao View Post
    Just a bottom feeding, and because of sparta do it, everyone ZOOM it.
    Bottom feeding INTO war. Pathetic. You have no leg to stand on.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Now that the prophecy of The Greatest Crown in Utopia belonging to The Greatest Kingdom in Utopia is near fulfillment Sparta wants to make a royal decree towards all non-Spartans:

"We don't care who you are. We don't know what you want. If you are looking for acres we can tell you we don't have any for you, but what we do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills we have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you let our crowns go now that'll be the end of it. We will not look for you, we will not pursue you, but if you don't, we will look for you, we will find you and we will disband you."
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    **** play has always existed but cheating at the level Spartans do is outrageous. Anyways Devs aren't going to do anything about Spartans. But it's the Devs game and they can do what they want. Only thing you can do is quit playing the game.
    When it comes to cheating Spartans are children. They don't cheat that much but Bart **** plays a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Now that the prophecy of The Greatest Crown in Utopia belonging to The Greatest Kingdom in Utopia is near fulfillment Sparta wants to make a royal decree towards all non-Spartans:

"We don't care who you are. We don't know what you want. If you are looking for acres we can tell you we don't have any for you, but what we do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills we have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you let our crowns go now that'll be the end of it. We will not look for you, we will not pursue you, but if you don't, we will look for you, we will find you and we will disband you."
    Sparta will never come close to SWEA crown.

Thank you Korp, I may have worded that wrongly. What I meant was that Sparta is drawing up a list. A very particular list of KDs. A list of KDs that still don't believe the tales.

#joinTheMovement

To win a crown that way makes it worthless.

All reset in a few days and no one has crowns...it is just childish play, and an ego problem to do this.

What a dirty scum he is.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sozz View Post
    What a dirty scum he is.
    I'd like to take a moment to thank bart for causing an increase in forum accounts and participation within the uto community.

this elf is just farming acres and Spartans are keeping it a controlled situation, it's quite simple. it has no bearing on this war and the only outcome that will come from this is sparta rightfully protecting a crown. stop attempting to take the crown and you'll be left alone. If Sparta was to allow this guy to take the prov crown from us, the posts would be endless critique on how Spartans weren't smart enough to protect their crowns, just as there have been endless posts on why Spartans haven't razed BB to protect their kd crown position. Bitter people will be bitter players.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    I'd like to take a moment to thank bart for causing an increase in forum accounts and participation within the uto community.

this elf is just farming acres and Spartans are keeping it a controlled situation, it's quite simple. it has no bearing on this war and the only outcome that will come from this is sparta rightfully protecting a crown. stop attempting to take the crown and you'll be left alone. If Sparta was to allow this guy to take the prov crown from us, the posts would be endless critique on how Spartans weren't smart enough to protect their crowns, just as there have been endless posts on why Spartans haven't razed BB to protect their kd crown position. Bitter people will be bitter players.
    Taking acres he gained farming to prevent him from taking a crown off your player who gained acres from farming.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Exactly.

So basically both playing by the same rules and one is getting outplayed?

Thread Information