Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Bart

Post Fiend
    Hitting into war has always been considdered a big no.

Who wants to organise a GB on Spartans? I'll join in.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by kaffah View Post
    Yo
    Im the poor little elf getting smashed hehe. Was expected but still kinda blows when its actually going down. Especially since they clearly ****played to get where they are, and now they accuse us of getting "lucky wars" lol. Guess its time to step away and take a nice long break from this steeming pile of c**p game, and hopefully be strong enough never to come back.

Having played since betas on and off, I can honestly say good luck saving the game from what it has now become. Its a shame really.

Good bye cruel world!✌ out
    How about you just Raze? Raze is 100% damage;)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    Taking acres he gained farming to prevent him from taking a crown off your player who gained acres from farming.
    He has every right to do it, as long as it doesn't interfere with our goals. hence us handling the situation accordingly.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    So basically both playing by the same rules and one is getting outplayed?
    Ahh yes. The guy who can't beat panthira in war without a gangbang. Nice thrashing they gave you.

Sure the concept is the same...but 4:1 hit us legitimately and gave us button. They have been hitting us in a legimate war. No reason for Barts action other then straight up greed and arrogance.
    Last edited by titefuzz; 08-08-2017 at 16:24.

Needs to get out more
    So basically both playing by the same rules and one is getting outplayed?
    Yes, objectively.

It's that players/kingdoms can say quite a bit. But I think we agree that action or a direct plea for help/justice would make more sense.

I like Bart and Matija and expect nothing from liking them. In fact I'm sure I'm just as much a target as anyone else. The fact is if I was attacked by Sparta I would retaliate Sparta, razed to death. Resolve is important. Fear and greed is what hurts those who don't like what Sparta is doing. I empathize with the innocent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I admit I'm getting massively farmed by Panthira. This changes your situation how?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Yes, objectively.

It's that players/kingdoms can say quite a bit. But I think we agree that action or a direct plea for help/justice would make more sense.

I like Bart and Matija and expect nothing from liking them. In fact I'm sure I'm just as much a target as anyone else. The fact is if I was attacked by Sparta I would retaliate Sparta, razed to death. Resolve is important. Fear and greed is what hurts those who don't like what Sparta is doing. I empathize with the innocent.
    There are 3 days left in the age and ive been in a 5+ day war. Yeah, I have a realistic chance to retaliate.

Quote Originally Posted by titefuzz View Post
    There are 3 days left in the age and ive been in a 5+ day war. Yeah, I have a realistic chance to retaliate.
    Yeah, you getting realistically majorly outplayed.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

winning a crown nowadays is like pissing against the wind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny7cTFHcL04
    Dementia 4 Life

Regular
    I would like to see you war two kingdoms at once.

That's equivalent to saying: "I would like to see you getting massively outplayed once." unless I actually had a fighting chance.

Enthusiast
    I admit I'm getting massively farmed by Panthira. This changes your situation how?
    I woke up and we passed the 50% mark! When we arranged the war, Matija said they'd WD "if you do well", and made an assurance they'd not hold us until eoa. I'm sure they still will still withdraw, but the suspense is killing me!

Regular
    It used to be that being in war was respected in this game. I never thought if I played with honor and respect that I had to worry about idiots hitting into my war unprovoked. If you call that getting outplayed, so be it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by titefuzz View Post
    in all honesty, you couldn't if you wanted to. fact is, that war will drag to eoa and while we'd prefer not to hit in, it doesn't offer up much of an option. it has no bearing on you winning the war, simply put without a real kd... you don't have the force to hold that position.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    in all honesty, you couldn't if you wanted to. fact is, that war will drag to eoa and while we'd prefer not to hit in, it doesn't offer up much of an option. it has no bearing on you winning the war, simply put without a real kd... you don't have the force to hold that position.
    Without a farmout you would never been close to crowning now you get all cocky cause you got a pity crown. lul.

Thread Information