Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    What if your a loser that just keeps on losing?
    Well you tell me cause thats what Spartan is until those pity acres.

What you are referring to are finite goals and achievements. Sparta is more than that. Sparta is a vision, a movement. We don't have to defeat our opponents in an arbitrary time frame stipulated by arbitrary rules. We play the infinite game and in doing so we simply outlast the finite players.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Well you tell me cause thats what Spartan is until those pity acres.
    That's your opinion. Doesn't make you an oracle. But when was the last time you've accomplished anything ? :)
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

That's your opinion. Doesn't make you an oracle. But when was the last time you've accomplished anything ? :)
    You dont need to be a oracle to know the past. I guess the truth hurts too hard for you since you are starting to deflect.

(Also I have one of the most well planned and executed crowns of all time)

Where is that KD you crowned with now Korp? See what I mean?
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    hrm, I didn't realize you were fighting Spartans? I was under the impression you were warring Jesters? :)
    Is that who it is? He confuses Matija with Spartans, which would be a compliment for Matija. Sparta #2 or Jesters or whatever that kingdom is, 1:19. :)
    Good stuff! We have a bet on how low we can make it go!

Indeed, thank you for the kind compliment.

Post Fiend
    You dont need to be a oracle to know the past. I guess the truth hurts too hard for you since you are starting to deflect.

(Also I have one of the most well planned and executed crowns of all time)
    I'm just questioning your credentials. You always know more than everyone else and are never wrong, I'm just trying to learn what it takes to be that good. That crown of yours framed and still hanging?
    ~Fury of Sparta~

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by titefuzz View Post
    Nope. We didn't steal 1 lousy Gc, bushel or rune all age. We simply have a province threatening what he believes his kd deserves more, a province crown.
    I personally don't like this kind play for pk/hit prov in smaller kingdom for secure crown BUT its legit tactic used from many kingdoms. Sparta/Bart is not first one to use it.
    From other side just because its legit don't mean you cant be mad and keep grudge. Pay back Sparta when you can. Its how good kingdoms play.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I'm just questioning your credentials. You always know more than everyone else and are never wrong, I'm just trying to learn what it takes to be that good. That crown of yours framed and still hanging?
    Well thank you for believing that! You can join my fanclub if you want, you get a nice sticker! But its nice that you went into defensive mode so badly. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I personally don't like this kind play for pk/hit prov in smaller kingdom for secure crown BUT its legit tactic used from many kingdoms. Sparta/Bart is not first one to use it.
    From other side just because its legit don't mean you cant be mad and keep grudge. Pay back Sparta when you can. Its how good kingdoms play.
    Its the hitting into war that is the issue im sure you find that kind of play legit either. :)

It's legit, it's not cheating. Coming after us... Good luck!

I like to post
    Its the hitting into war that is the issue im sure you find that kind of play legit either. :)
    You can see many kingdoms doing it EVERY AGE in waring chart and they dont have moral problem with this. I can name few "top waring kingdoms" I remember doing this. My point is yes its lame but Sparta is not first kingdom doing it. Actualy they hit OOW every age.

I will be surprised if they make something honorable.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    Well thank you for believing that! You can join my fanclub if you want, you get a nice sticker! But its nice that you went into defensive mode so badly. :)
    Defensive? nothing to defend lol, I was just under the impression we were making this about you.
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    You can see many kingdoms doing it EVERY AGE in waring chart and they dont have moral problem with this. I can name few "top waring kingdoms" I remember doing this. My point is yes its lame but Sparta is not first kingdom doing it. Actualy they hit OOW every age.

I will be surprised if they make something honorable.
    Elit.....when you played with me in Nexus/Seasons... did we ever do anything such as hitting into a war...aside from the huge alliance war that one age? We won crowns because we had skilled players like you and were a respected kd. Amaz and Raa ( ok well maybe Raa) wouldn't condone such garbage tactics to win.

Thread Information