Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Cheated, Deleted, and Now Crown?

When things get this absurd we can only measure it with other absurdities.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    This is a pretty terrible metric to evaluate absurdity.
    I agree, if Matija cries you a river then no locs are allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    Two kingdoms were stripped of war wins (points and honor only?) and their monarchs were deleted for cheating and fake warring - with each other, no less.
    Both monarchs rejoined their same kingdoms, and continued to work together, along with certain idiot kingdoms at the top, to give Sparta1 a war win by hitting into war against Sparta's opponent. (The opponent then stayed in war 4 days longer than min time, to get farmed by Sparta, which has raised some speculation and suspicion). This placed Sparta in the #1 spot - not by accomplishment, but by what some call "****play".

Then, if that weren't enough, Sparta hit into a kingdom at war, to strip that unprovoked kingdom of a province crown they EARNED by warring over the round. I've heard that player is now quitting.

How does a deleted for cheating kingdom like Sparta crown? In the past, Bart would have been banned from playing the round for cheating, and that kingdom (those kingdoms) would have been banned from crowning.

Has this ever happened in Utopia before? Where a clearly cheating kingdom goes on to crown?

Cheating and fake wars are illegal, so how are they even in the running for crown at all? This makes no sense to me, in the scheme of things, or for the health of the game, retention of players, etc.
    They will not soon forget the age Saint Bartholomew, purveyor of Spartanism, saved the WoL. The people, weary of the rules and commandments of Mangoism, desired to compete by way of **** play so a **** king was crowned who has no equal. May his dynasty last 1,000 years!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Another Gospel of octobrev to be revealed?

I've followed these Spartan threads from the start, and remain unimpressed by them having to play by bending the rules in some skeevy fashion in order to so-called crown and so-called win .

Panthira's kingdom is one of the most honest, honorable kingdoms in Utopia, at least near the Top . I don't know why she gets villainized like she does . I can only speculate it's due to her beauty and strength in conviction, and Utopia is permeated by trollish internet people .

We fought that war with the understanding it was a real war, only to find out from the other kingdom they planned and timed it to give us no way out except by End of Age or by withdraw . We got a forced withdraw, and yet again Panthira pays, her kingdom pays, and the internet trolls and cheats win again in the name of misplaced political correctness - and catering to cheaters and trolls of Utopia because they are the loudest . Look at the big man, Pillz, he's the biggest loudmouth with the courage of pondscum .

Yes, many kingdoms were deleted back in the first generations of Utopia, or even better - partial kingdoms - enough to wreck them, but leftovers for the rest of Utopia as a reminder cheating will not be tolerated !

Long live Mehul's Main Army and Queen Panthira ! You mates are the best, and I am proud to fight alongside you !

Quote Originally Posted by MightyM View Post
    I've followed these Spartan threads from the start, and remain unimpressed by them having to play by bending the rules in some skeevy fashion in order to so-called crown and so-called win .

Panthira's kingdom is one of the most honest, honorable kingdoms in Utopia, at least near the Top . I don't know why she gets villainized like she does . I can only speculate it's due to her beauty and strength in conviction, and Utopia is permeated by trollish internet people .

We fought that war with the understanding it was a real war, only to find out from the other kingdom they planned and timed it to give us no way out except by End of Age or by withdraw . We got a forced withdraw, and yet again Panthira pays, her kingdom pays, and the internet trolls and cheats win again in the name of misplaced political correctness - and catering to cheaters and trolls of Utopia because they are the loudest . Look at the big man, Pillz, he's the biggest loudmouth with the courage of pondscum .

Yes, many kingdoms were deleted back in the first generations of Utopia, or even better - partial kingdoms - enough to wreck them, but leftovers for the rest of Utopia as a reminder cheating will not be tolerated !

Long live Mehul's Main Army and Queen Panthira ! You mates are the best, and I am proud to fight alongside you !
    Congrats on a loyalty that inspires the first post months after the creation of a forum account!

MightyM

"having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

That's cool dude but it's you who reported your war for being fake.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MightyM View Post

0/10

Just because you're not smart enough (or too blind) to see why Panthira is always widely criticized for being on the wrong side, does not mean she is beautiful or honest.

I'll give you courageous though - this thread must have required tremendous balls to make after she helped Bart Crown.

Needs to get out more
    Can't denny things have gone arey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Can't denny things have gone arey.
    I can deny it Strato. I don't think things are awry. I think the dev's clearly think the current state of the game is what they want. If it were otherwise they would do something about it.

It may be an attrition approach (need to drive off all the old players to create and welcome the new). It could be a number of things.

I am certain they like this.
    Last edited by Sheister; 10-08-2017 at 21:37.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Regular
    RIP Utopia. Why keep to play a game whom cheaters have developpers official support ?

Quote Originally Posted by repmes View Post
    RIP Utopia. Why keep to play a game whom cheaters have developpers official support ?
    Why keep playing a game you aren't smart enough for?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Probably the same reason you do

Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Director of Age Changes
    Are we men or are we savages?
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Thread Information