Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Cheated, Deleted, and Now Crown?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Why keep playing a game you aren't smart enough for?
    Because it's funny to rape provos of no-life geeks thinking they are smart :)

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Probably the same reason you do
    If only we'd all follow your example and quit and then call for the decimation of kds for minor infractions, right?

Quote Originally Posted by MightyM View Post
    I've followed these Spartan threads from the start, and remain unimpressed by them having to play by bending the rules in some skeevy fashion in order to so-called crown and so-called win .

Panthira's kingdom is one of the most honest, honorable kingdoms in Utopia, at least near the Top . I don't know why she gets villainized like she does . I can only speculate it's due to her beauty and strength in conviction, and Utopia is permeated by trollish internet people .

We fought that war with the understanding it was a real war, only to find out from the other kingdom they planned and timed it to give us no way out except by End of Age or by withdraw . We got a forced withdraw, and yet again Panthira pays, her kingdom pays, and the internet trolls and cheats win again in the name of misplaced political correctness - and catering to cheaters and trolls of Utopia because they are the loudest . Look at the big man, Pillz, he's the biggest loudmouth with the courage of pondscum .

Yes, many kingdoms were deleted back in the first generations of Utopia, or even better - partial kingdoms - enough to wreck them, but leftovers for the rest of Utopia as a reminder cheating will not be tolerated !

Long live Mehul's Main Army and Queen Panthira ! You mates are the best, and I am proud to fight alongside you !

I almost pooped when I saw this. Nice post Pan!!!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    If only we'd all follow your example and quit and then call for the decimation of kds for minor infractions, right?
    I mean.......you did lol

Forum Fanatic
    Hardly the first time or the last time a crown was won via / as a result of **** play. It might be the first time where two ages in a row crown was decided via **** play though.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I mean.......you did lol
    I didn't quit, and they were repeat infractions.

If you're referring to MEGA. I don't know of any other examples where I called for deletions to be had or full resets or anything. I mean for BB it isn't a case of them bending or breaking rules, but of them being ****.

EDIT: And note, I did support the community actioning of MEGA by RoO after admins had made it clear MEGA hadn't in their eyes committed any rule violations. Here you have the decree from the admins being called out as detrimental to the game without any evidence of this, without reasonable alternatives being presented (fire and brimstone do not count as reasonable), and no effort by the community to action Bart on top of what the admins already did. As I see it in this case no foul was committed by Bart, he paid his dues and I don't think that the punishment was in anyway lenient for the situation, and accordingly wouldn't suggest or support ideas for stiffer penalties.
    Last edited by Pillz; 11-08-2017 at 00:37.

Veteran
    It just makes "crowning" irrelevant. Does anyone really think Sparta is "heroic" for being the lone normie in a field of tards?

Quote Originally Posted by Andurilas View Post
    It just makes "crowning" irrelevant. Does anyone really think Sparta is "heroic" for being the lone normie in a field of tards?
    This post makes no sense.

Needs to get out more
    You guys can always attack. I don't understand the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    The only problem with the previous punishment seems to be that Sparta won the age. There wasn't this level of outcry at the time they were punished.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    There was a ton of outcry when they were initially punished

Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    The only problem with the previous punishment seems to be that Sparta won the age. There wasn't this level of outcry at the time they were punished.
    The community failed to police them properly after the admins did their actioning. The outrage was there but everyone was too busy still actioning you I believe. The 24hrs their accounts were suspended should have been the time everyone took care of the problem.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Congrats Sparta on crowning this age.
    "Because of the implication"

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    The community failed to police them properly after the admins did their actioning. The outrage was there but everyone was too busy still actioning you I believe. The 24hrs their accounts were suspended should have been the time everyone took care of the problem.
    Repeat after me: "forty eight hours."
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    February 9 of YR11 #21
    Baron Ghettopowa the Sorcerer of
    Free Hits on Snow White in
    Cromulent Republic (1:19)

Royal Steward
    Delete
    oh stop qqing! We baited u into warring us in order to protect bart and his crown. You could have surrendered at min time but by that time we did the basic ops and had given bart enough time to finish his fort and build max effect hospitals and forts. That was the key issue. I find hilarious all of this "fixing past relations" BS. Look, you people wanted to war a kingdom 75% ur size. (Very honorable and fun) You consider that a fair war? Well we used ur greed to get u stuck in a war till eoa, protect our guys and go get beer for 6 days. Till EOA. (PS, u can surrender at any time)
    February 9 of YR11 #22
    Countess Spectral Hamster the Hero of
    Zombie Chinchilla in
    Mehuls Main Army At Home (2:8)

Courtier
    Delete
    I don't think this guy reads English.

February 10 of YR11 #23

Royal Steward
    Delete
    I dont think u understand or able to read between the lines. I dont trust panthira, the same way i dont trust divinity, BB and the rest of the nooblets. Many dbed us this age, we wont risk it with panthira. Force her to war till end of age and protect bart. thats the plan. Mission accomplished. Spartans Crown.

February 15 of YR11 #25

Royal Steward
    Delete
    Sorry but this is a fake war so u dont deserve war win bonus :(
    I thought I told you to stop qqing but u went to the mods to save urselves from my grasp? QQ none stop.
    U fall into our trap and then try to have the mods save u from ur mistake. Its too late now...

Thread Information