Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheated, Deleted, and Now Crown?

The people that accusese others of cheating is cheaters themselves the irony. You dont need to be a Bart pawn to dislike you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    Forum wars, Bart? I'm a war Queen, and don't you forget it.
    When you first joined the forums you posted some really weird roleplaying monologues.
    I remember cuz i thought it was really strange and i kinda felt sorry for you.

You stopped roleplaying with yourself on the forums and instead became a person many players hate.
    How does it feel?
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    ITT:

People GB CRoO and then get pissed when CRoO farms out to Bart
    Panthira reminds us all she has no idea what she is talking about, now or ever in the past
    She really is clueless i must agree with you on that one Steel
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Explaining to my 11 yr old son, who plays with me, what has happened here has been challenging.
    Then don't let him play... stop using him as an excuse for everything ffs!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Then don't let him play... stop using him as an excuse for everything ffs!
    It's not an excuse for anything, but when try to explain the situation to anyone... It quickly becomes absurd no? If you can't make something make sense to a child, it doesn't make sense.

After 4:6 dodged we had a week left in the age, no one in range, we wave 1:19. They LL and MS but otherwise sit on defense, build more forts and hosps. I ask for war, not much else to do. With WPAs and more total defense on 2/3 the land I figured they could actually put up a fight.

At the start they seemed to try a bit? Op runs by 5+ provs, coordinated effort. After 3 days they seem to slowly give up, they hit 50%, I ask if they plan to WD, Bart messages me we will only WD if you agree to my 4 point plan of Sparta safety Lol, in war forums we are met with ha ha, now you're stuck in war, our master plan.

After Matija abandons and takes a prov in 2:2, and the stew mails me saying he "was left to keep you until eoa", and in the war forums says
    "Free Hits on Snow White in
    Cromulent Republic (1:19)

Royal Steward

Sorry but this is a fake war"

We report to devs, war is force ended via mutual peace, and 30 min later 4:6 waves in.
    Last edited by Bananamancer2000; 10-08-2017 at 17:32.

Explaining to my 11 yr old son, who plays with me, what has happened here has been challenging. He doesn't get the troll mentality, nor why he actually set alarms to fight a war which our opponents had no intention of making a fair fight. That's ruined some of the fun for him and his competitive spirit, so I agree with you, coldhearted: no one (with skills) wants to play with cheaters.
    Wait what, your 11 year old son is setting alarms to hit?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    Last edited by Bananamancer2000; 10-08-2017 at 17:30.

This is hilarious.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Wait what, your 11 year old son is setting alarms to hit?
    Yep, getting up at 6 am instead of 7. Interrupting his daily activities. Zulu, shut it, you'll find out soon enough w your own what a fool you are being when you have your own. No excuses. This is the next uto generation, so it's interesting to witness his reaction. That's all.

I'm done here tho. Off to study.

I don't do role play monologues, whoever said that, but you mean nothing to me. :)

Good luck with your exams Pan.

but you mean nothing to me. :)
    But you mean everything to me.... <3
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    Lol, Dev forced us OoW when we reported 1:19 for fake war. Noobs wave the tick after, Bart pawns anyone?

February 22 of YR11 Cromulent Republic (1:19) has proposed a Mutual Peace to end our war!
    February 22 of YR11 We have accepted an offer of Peace by Cromulent Republic (1:19). The people celebrate the end of our War!
    February 23 of YR11 noobz (4:6) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!
    February 23 of YR11 Noob mamma (4:6) invaded Howl to the Chief (2:8) and captured 204 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 Noobulation (4:6) invaded Howl to the Chief (2:8) and captured 299 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 Noobulation (4:6) invaded Howl to the Chief (2:8) and captured 273 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 Noob mamma (4:6) invaded Dancing the Mambo (2:8) and captured 270 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 Noob mamma (4:6) invaded Howl to the Chief (2:8) and captured 157 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 noobitol (4:6) invaded Dancing the Mambo (2:8) and captured 210 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 Noobiest (4:6) invaded Howl to the Chief (2:8) and captured 173 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 The Nub King (4:6) attempted to invade Dancing the Mambo (2:8).
    Go back read the other threads, you had it coming. No way I would ever work with bart ya turd noodle

Edit real quick. I like pan really do, fun gal to chat with. But if you notice us in eowcf then talk trash about us in forums, well you'll get waved. Sorry but not sorry
    Last edited by markers; 10-08-2017 at 17:48.

I just want to say the war that got broken off wasn't a fake one in this case. The KD I was leading simply went inactive for various reasons, had nothing to do with this war.

It's not an excuse for anything, but when try to explain the situation to anyone... It quickly becomes absurd no? If you can't make something make sense to a child, it doesn't make sense.

After 4:6 dodged we had a week left in the age, no one in range, we wave 1:19. They LL and MS but otherwise sit on defense, build more forts and hosps. I ask for war, not much else to do. With WPAs and more total defense on 2/3 the land I figured they could actually put up a fight.

At the start they seemed to try a bit? Op runs by 5+ provs, coordinated effort. After 3 days they seem to slowly give up, they hit 50%, I ask if they plan to WD, Bart messages me we will only WD if you agree to my 4 point plan of Sparta safety Lol, in war forums we are met with ha ha, now you're stuck in war, our master plan.

After Matija abandons and takes a prov in 2:2, and the stew mails me saying he "was left to keep you until eoa", and in the war forums says
    "Free Hits on Snow White in
    Cromulent Republic (1:19)

Royal Steward

Sorry but this is a fake war"

We report to devs, war is force ended via mutual peace, and 30 min later 4:6 waves in.
    It wasn't a fake war, it was a block. War stance is so versatile!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If you can't make something make sense to a child, it doesn't make sense.
    This is a pretty terrible metric to evaluate absurdity.

Thread Information