Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheated, Deleted, and Now Crown?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    *screenshot everything Sheister writes and emails it all to his wife.*

A new low in ****play!

lol.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    At some level that is hard to say. Generally we can say "the top" or "BB and Div". I dunno.

I know my own personal part was to stop caring as soon as it was apparent that BB was going to be locked out of any serious chance by the refusal of kingdoms to war. Under the new mechanics it does not matter if you are a good player or not. All that matters is to get people who are worse than you to war you. There is no ability to compensate for lucky wars or nub baiting because growth outside of war is strictly linear once you have outgrown available targets. The one and only exception is to arrange for feeding or to break deals to gain acres (as we learned this age).

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.
    Just to note.

We offered you an agreed war for the tick before divinity's notice expired.

This with you having a military lead, significant stock advantage, and not having had provs aw'd for two weeks.

Had your ls sacked up, you couldve had your war.

Had div still dealbroken you get to farm us while we sit army in to minimize outside losses.

If div doesn't dealbreak you get a war youre advantaged in that maybe crowns you.

Unfortunately, you guys declined.

They were probably not interested in charity.

Postaholic
    February 9 of YR11 #21
    Baron Ghettopowa the Sorcerer of
    Free Hits on Snow White in
    Cromulent Republic (1:19)

Royal Steward
    Delete
    oh stop qqing! We baited u into warring us in order to protect bart and his crown. You could have surrendered at min time but by that time we did the basic ops and had given bart enough time to finish his fort and build max effect hospitals and forts. That was the key issue. I find hilarious all of this "fixing past relations" BS. Look, you people wanted to war a kingdom 75% ur size. (Very honorable and fun) You consider that a fair war? Well we used ur greed to get u stuck in a war till eoa, protect our guys and go get beer for 6 days. Till EOA. (PS, u can surrender at any time)
    February 9 of YR11 #22
    Countess Spectral Hamster the Hero of
    Zombie Chinchilla in
    Mehuls Main Army At Home (2:8)

Courtier
    Delete
    I don't think this guy reads English.

February 10 of YR11 #23

Royal Steward
    Delete
    I dont think u understand or able to read between the lines. I dont trust panthira, the same way i dont trust divinity, BB and the rest of the nooblets. Many dbed us this age, we wont risk it with panthira. Force her to war till end of age and protect bart. thats the plan. Mission accomplished. Spartans Crown.

February 15 of YR11 #25

Royal Steward
    Delete
    Sorry but this is a fake war so u dont deserve war win bonus :(

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Matija,

This is what the game is now. It is a decision the devs and players have come to. I will play it this way until the mechanics change to where the game can be something else again.
    That doesn't ever stop you from making the game better for the person next to you. It's the most rewarding thing you could do and nothing at all can ever stop you from doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    They were probably not interested in charity.
    I'm betting on hubris myself, at the risk of sounding cynical.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 10-08-2017 at 15:23. Reason: Have to disagree with Korp.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    [08-04, 2:06 PM] Bart: GL in war man
    [08-04, 2:06 PM] Bart: if u do well shouldnt' be a prob to surrender before EOA :)
    [08-09, 10:17 AM] Bart: it has everythign to do with not trusting Panthira
    [08-09, 10:17 AM] Bart: there is 0 incentive for me to give ou guys a window to still hit us before EOA
    [08-09, 10:18 AM] Bart: then we might as well not surrender at all
    [08-09, 10:18 AM] Bart: lol
    [08-09, 10:26 AM] Bart: please quote me where I said we'd surrender 2 days before EOA
    [08-09, 10:26 AM] Bart: also
    [08-09, 10:26 AM] Bart: if you can give me assurances
    [08-09, 10:26 AM] Bart: that
    [08-09, 10:27 AM] Bart: 1. You won't hit us this age.
    2. We will have amicable/friendly relations in future ages
    3. Your KD stops ****talking us on forums
    4. Your KD doesn't involve itself into dealings with people seeking to GB us
    [08-09, 11:43 AM] Bart: nice thread by Pan
    [08-09, 11:43 AM] Bart: now go F urseld with ur WW
    [08-09, 11:43 AM] Bart: u aint getting ****
    [08-09, 11:43 AM] Bart: :)
    [08-09, 11:43 AM] Bart: urself*

Postaholic
    Forum wars, Bart? I'm a war Queen, and don't you forget it.

Director of Age Changes
    Is that supposed to get Matija banned or something? The oop war didn't get them actioned, logs never will.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Is that supposed to get Matija banned or something? The oop war didn't get them actioned, logs never will.
    All the negativity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncbEucjsNFU
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    Two kingdoms were stripped of war wins (points and honor only?) and their monarchs were deleted for cheating and fake warring - with each other, no less.
    Both monarchs rejoined their same kingdoms, and continued to work together, along with certain idiot kingdoms at the top, to give Sparta1 a war win by hitting into war against Sparta's opponent. (The opponent then stayed in war 4 days longer than min time, to get farmed by Sparta, which has raised some speculation and suspicion). This placed Sparta in the #1 spot - not by accomplishment, but by what some call "****play".

Then, if that weren't enough, Sparta hit into a kingdom at war, to strip that unprovoked kingdom of a province crown they EARNED by warring over the round. I've heard that player is now quitting.

How does a deleted for cheating kingdom like Sparta crown? In the past, Bart would have been banned from playing the round for cheating, and that kingdom (those kingdoms) would have been banned from crowning.

Has this ever happened in Utopia before? Where a clearly cheating kingdom goes on to crown?

Cheating and fake wars are illegal, so how are they even in the running for crown at all? This makes no sense to me, in the scheme of things, or for the health of the game, retention of players, etc.
    Bs. Kingdoms who suffered deletions crowned before..

Enthusiast
    Last post on the forums for me. But it's funny my 3 year old son loves to play board games. He figured out pretty quickly he could cheat and win every time. So then I had to explain to him how cheating will make him win but nobody likes playing with cheaters. Games are no fun when people won't play them with you because you cheat. Also it was dishonest and would get him in trouble. He understood immediately and stopped cheating. This amazes me grown men and owners of a game can't grasp this concept. Anyways wish everyone luck in the future and remember it's just a game.

Postaholic
    Explaining to my 11 yr old son, who plays with me, what has happened here has been challenging. He doesn't get the troll mentality, nor why he actually set alarms to fight a war which our opponents had no intention of making a fair fight. That's ruined some of the fun for him and his competitive spirit, so I agree with you, coldhearted: no one (with skills) wants to play with cheaters.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    Explaining to my 11 yr old son, who plays with me, what has happened here has been challenging. He doesn't get the troll mentality, nor why he actually set alarms to fight a war which our opponents had no intention of making a fair fight. That's ruined some of the fun for him and his competitive spirit, so I agree with you, coldhearted: no one (with skills) wants to play with cheaters.
    Aren't you in a war where the opponent is not hitting back, or at least trying to make it competitive? Are you cheating also?

Enthusiast
    Lol, Dev forced us OoW when we reported 1:19 for fake war. Noobs wave the tick after, Bart pawns anyone?

February 22 of YR11 Cromulent Republic (1:19) has proposed a Mutual Peace to end our war!
    February 22 of YR11 We have accepted an offer of Peace by Cromulent Republic (1:19). The people celebrate the end of our War!
    February 23 of YR11 noobz (4:6) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!
    February 23 of YR11 Noob mamma (4:6) invaded Howl to the Chief (2:8) and captured 204 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 Noobulation (4:6) invaded Howl to the Chief (2:8) and captured 299 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 Noobulation (4:6) invaded Howl to the Chief (2:8) and captured 273 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 Noob mamma (4:6) invaded Dancing the Mambo (2:8) and captured 270 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 Noob mamma (4:6) invaded Howl to the Chief (2:8) and captured 157 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 noobitol (4:6) invaded Dancing the Mambo (2:8) and captured 210 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 Noobiest (4:6) invaded Howl to the Chief (2:8) and captured 173 acres of land.
    February 23 of YR11 The Nub King (4:6) attempted to invade Dancing the Mambo (2:8).

ITT:

People GB CRoO and then get pissed when CRoO farms out to Bart
    Panthira reminds us all she has no idea what she is talking about, now or ever in the past

Thread Information