Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: - Who are we ? -

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    mike is odd

so is Darkz Azn ;)

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Don't confuse going missing with rage quitting ;)
    You wouldn't happen to be the same coss who ruined our SOS kd when i was with Bogdan and JennSOS would you?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Calya View Post
    You're a balanced, eloquent and often strange man and I enjoy reading your posts.

This thread is a very nice idea but I'm far too much of a coward to go into that much detail. Besides, I don't have a particularly long or glorious history.
    Longevity has its privileges but I started serious play around the same time as nesta, who's a land crowning monarch.
    There are many gifted minds playing Utopia and I've met many in the lower tier. Much depends on the friendships certain players have cultivated over the years. Thus, many gifted players are happy where they are.

While I'd never share strategy secrets exclusive to particular kingdoms I have shared whoring pump strats with the curious in lower tier kingdoms. It's simply a curiosity, as they can't match the total sophistication involved. It more serves the idea of respecting the competitive tier for the work and skill involved in the crown race.

My intention is to promote respect through understanding. It's a game and players will do what they want. That said, personally, I don't steal or harass competive kingdom of any tier out of respect for their pursuits. I'm a dogged defender of my own kingdom interests and almost never agree with CF compliance due to an enemies superiority. While this may seem to be futile resistance my true motive is to see powerful kingdoms in their combative mode of operation. If we aren't in competitive circles we can at least enjoy the learning process. By engaging powerful enemies when they plan to farm us we expose ourselves to advanced mechanics and multifaceted strategies. It's a rare opportunity. We can always rebuild, but we should embrace the learning process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Disapointed to see such a long post by Mike, and not being mentioned.

I like you anyways, and since i visited you in 2008 I have learned to love Franzikaner beer :)

Needs to get out more
    That is a marvelous beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Omg daave have a forum account!

Nu saknas bara Tiaz ;)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by daave View Post
    Disapointed to see such a long post by Mike, and not being mentioned.

I like you anyways, and since i visited you in 2008 I have learned to love Franzikaner beer :)
    oooh dave im yet to come to you ;)

Would NEVER forget you, i love you man.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    lol Coss delivering some hard truth

On some side notes to Mike that might be nice to know about his old friends: Tiaz have surface to the world again after going of the grid completeley (like serioulsy off the grid). Hes back in Malmö and even on Facebook. Ethrell is still in Stockholm but goes to Copenhagen now and then. Met him a few years ago at Actis b-day party (nice guy) and hes also in the Mariager brothers whats app group for all their friends in Copenhagen, and he writes there now and then (some old utopians there like me, hatte, acti, squadron, ethrell).
    thank you shai :)

Quote Originally Posted by bobizam View Post
    Can you elaborate on the "not the first" bit? It's been a while so I'm curious. Cheers.
    Part 1 got deleted and Alpha ended up on WoL bored ****less

Part 2 was built after Alpha joined Imperials and stripped it of it's best players behind my back =)

Utopia helping develop digital narcissism since 1998

Hey Bob =) been a very long time
    IMPERIALS KLA

I'm gonna necro the hell out of this thread with a back story later on :-)

Quote Originally Posted by stormwind13 View Post
    I'm gonna necro the hell out of this thread with a back story later on :-)
    Don't leave us hanging.

Thread Information