Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: - Who are we ? -

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by pillz View Post
    spoiler guys: Part 3 will be entitled mike & steel do absalom
    could be !

are you people calling absalom sheep? Cause I know that is what you all are into.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Hi! I am Vasp, Bart's biggest fan. If you want one of Bart's children, get in line.

Veteran
    So the reason for this thread is for Mike to brag about some things?

Let me tell you what Mike never was:

- a good leader : he always disappeared for days when sh!t went south
    - a strategist : he never made any strats, others did it in all the kds he played.
    - a good province player : U have mike in the kd, you have a starving province.
    - a friend: he is selling friends for 1 gc and spits on old relations, eats sh!t about others even if he has no idea what he is speaking about and usually 50% of what he says are lies.

No idea why there is this thread anyway but I guess someone suffers from mental breakdown. Dude ... just do it if J(H)esus is calling for you!

Postaholic
    I want to know about Mike^.
    Shrug.

Sick of Bart, so thanks. I think? Hmn... I reserve judgement.

Monolith(not the first)
    Can you elaborate on the "not the first" bit? It's been a while so I'm curious. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post

- a strategist : he never made any strats, others did it in all the kds he played.
    - a friend: he is selling friends for 1 gc and spits on old relations, eats sh!t about others even if he has no idea what he is speaking about and usually 50% of what he says are lies.

No idea why there is this thread anyway but I guess someone suffers from mental breakdown. Dude ... just do it if J(H)esus is calling for you!
    Why do you roros take Utopia so seriously? It's like this is your life. Also what this thread is about is in the first post. If you need help with the English language I'm sure people would help you.

Regular
    you are absalomon

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by bobizam View Post
    Can you elaborate on the "not the first" bit? It's been a while so I'm curious. Cheers.
    Hey Bobizam very long no see, i for sure cant take credit for some build of monolith when it was made before me i only came in an age as butterflies and remake back to monolith, so ye i do not consider my self part of the first legende of the monolith ;)

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post

lol coss talking about going missing, priceless ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    Hey Bobizam very long no see, i for sure cant take credit for some build of monolith when it was made before me i only came in an age as butterflies and remake back to monolith, so ye i do not consider my self part of the first legende of the monolith ;)
    Hi Mike. Definitely a long time. I was only interested in what might have happened after I stopped playing. I saw a utopia post on FB for some new age changes and clicked on the forum link to see what was going on. I haven't played in many years.

Postaholic
    The kingdom was run an age or 2 after you left i belive with ldp and my self, i left and it was merge into another kingdom with alpha called trendencens or something along the line, my memory gets fuzzy ;)

Nice to see you for sure i missed you alot.

lol Coss delivering some hard truth

On some side notes to Mike that might be nice to know about his old friends: Tiaz have surface to the world again after going of the grid completeley (like serioulsy off the grid). Hes back in Malmö and even on Facebook. Ethrell is still in Stockholm but goes to Copenhagen now and then. Met him a few years ago at Actis b-day party (nice guy) and hes also in the Mariager brothers whats app group for all their friends in Copenhagen, and he writes there now and then (some old utopians there like me, hatte, acti, squadron, ethrell).
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    lol coss talking about going missing, priceless ;)
    Don't confuse going missing with rage quitting ;)

mike is odd

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Thread Information