Can i just say the idea put in the starting bit of the changes for next age about an age with a grand war between good and evil that spans the whole of the server is ****en cool! Excuse my language please, but damn its awesome. I want to hear more about that, don't even know if this is the right place to put this, but i figure its just talk because its dealing with something that may occur in a later age.

Will there only be current races that are given or assumed to be a certain alignment? Or is there going to be good and evil versions of races made available? Like Dark Elves, will there be Dark Humans or w/e? And will a Kingdom Monarch need to select an alignment for the entire Kindgom before anybody can choose a race? Like if the Monarch chooses Evil alignment will the provinces in the KD only be able to choose Dark Elf, Orc, Undead, Bocan etc, and if good is chosen will the choices be only Human, Elf, Halfling, Dryad, Dwarf, etc? Will there be more races available for that one age? Like damn, i just want to hear more about that stuff....... where's Jorosar? Get on this for the next Podcast please!!!!!