Thread: Backstory Suggestions for game promotion

Backstory Suggestions for game promotion

Hi! everytime we reach a new age, we meet new races, personas, bonuses, and many more which makes the age unique. but what I was more intrigue is how does the age come up with this. why the age arrived at this balancing and age title.

I think if we can come-up a backstory about the new age, we can create a novel that can invite new players to venture the world of utopia. There are people who likes stories and get the feel of the game by reading a backstory and playing the race and personality that they are dreaming. We have been focusing too much of the game which we forgot to think outside the box. Let's be more community friendly rather than being brute and barbaric.

That was one of the goals for the new guide, it's designed to be more storylike than the wiki which is more for numbers and formulas. If you want to write participate in the story process reach out to DavidC to be invited to the group of Scribes working on the guide.

Thank you for the offer Sassy but i'm not a good writer though I can learn things, I may also step aside to accommodate someone who is best at this task instead of me. As for the backstory, it would be better if it was not a wiki format also excellent if it is posted in the lobby or in the homepage along with the title of the age which will entice curious readers or players.

If it may not be much of a hassle from you, maybe I could get a recommendation from you.

Thanks!
    Last edited by malifice; 11-08-2017 at 04:52.

Quote Originally Posted by malifice View Post
    If it may not be much of a hassle from you, maybe I could get a recommendation from you.

Thanks!
    It's late here and my brain is fuzzy sorry, a recommendation for what?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by malifice View Post
    Hi! everytime we reach a new age, we meet new races, personas, bonuses, and many more which makes the age unique. but what I was more intrigue is how does the age come up with this. why the age arrived at this balancing and age title.

I think if we can come-up a backstory about the new age, we can create a novel that can invite new players to venture the world of utopia. There are people who likes stories and get the feel of the game by reading a backstory and playing the race and personality that they are dreaming. We have been focusing too much of the game which we forgot to think outside the box. Let's be more community friendly rather than being brute and barbaric.
    +10 This is by far the best what I read on these forums in last 10 years.

Full support.

Thread Information