Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to the age 72 winners!

Post Fiend
    The real noobs did well too ;)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    @ elit To be fair I think the last kingdom I've seen in the top that didn't play shady/lame was AMA lol

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by gan View Post
    So the devs former BB players deletes Spartans by enforcing this "rules" at EOA instead of immediately, and hands BB the crown?. Sounds "legit" to me.

Age 72 I have to agree with what most have already said, there's no winner or winners for Age 72. Hopefully age 73 will be a less dramatic one, best of luck to all. cheers.
    My KD is trying to get a financial backer so we can buy the game and crown.

Post Fiend
    The game seems lamer and more chaotic with new owners. Probably you should not try too hard to establish your stance, because all you did was creating more dramas and setting unhealthy precedences.

Im all for punishing cheaters but not with last minute action and when your ex-kd friends were in #2 spot. Not just because "we can do so", you are handling 3k player base now, not 50 anymore.

I do hope to see improvements from the new owners for this coming age in terms of transperency and management.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    Im all for punishing cheaters but not with last minute action and when your ex-kd friends were in #2 spot. Not just because "we can do so", you are handling 3k player base now, not 50 anymore.
    Where is this "Jeff and David are friends with BB" coming from?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    Kingdom Winners --
    Land: Beastblood (7:18)
    Networth: Beastblood (7:18)
    Honor: The Best War Noobs Ever (5:19)
    Warwins: The Best War Noobs Ever (5:19)

Province Winners --
    Honor: Ducks (5:19)
    Land: Blackspell the Irratic Heretic (8:14)
    Networth: Treant (7:10)

It might be worth mentioning that our policy is any kingdom or player actioned for cheating is removed from the rankings at the end of the age.

Congratulations this age's winners!
    I'm pretty sure that you just won...
    -Gurch

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    Kingdom Winners --
    Land: Beastblood (7:18)
    Networth: Beastblood (7:18)
    Honor: The Best War Noobs Ever (5:19)
    Warwins: The Best War Noobs Ever (5:19)

Province Winners --
    Honor: Ducks (5:19)
    Land: Blackspell the Irratic Heretic (8:14)
    Networth: Treant (7:10)

It might be worth mentioning that our policy is any kingdom or player actioned for cheating is removed from the rankings at the end of the age.

Congratulations this age's winners!
    Congratulations SPARTA for the land and networth CROWN! It was a tough age fighting off dbers and admins but we did it. Great job to all of the spartans.

Jefft, this attempt of giving the crown to your friends is borderline pathetic and sad. But hey,dont worry I got a plan. If you want to crown next age (the real way), you just have to ask us. I imagine Bart will allow you to join spartans! Hell, ill give u my spot for an age!

When Spartans go low, the developers go lower :)

Odd coincidence though, last tick into the age 20+ in BB online, had to protect that #2 spot!
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Agree.
    How its look from forum info only BB play this age was very shady and lame.
    This age was big loss for every one. Maybe its result from huge hot wave this summer...
    Trust less in forum propaganda and come back to play and you'll have a clearer picture. Just because we have fewer forum warriors doesnt mean we are shady and lame.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Forum Addict
    got to love all the spartan tears.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Trust less in forum propaganda and come back to play and you'll have a clearer picture. Just because we have fewer forum warriors doesnt mean we are shady and lame.
    People in BB may not be shady but you sure as hell are almost as shady as Bart is!

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Congratulations SPARTA for the land and networth CROWN! It was a tough age fighting off dbers and admins but we did it. Great job to all of the spartans.

Jefft, this attempt of giving the crown to your friends is borderline pathetic and sad. But hey,dont worry I got a plan. If you want to crown next age (the real way), you just have to ask us. I imagine Bart will allow you to join spartans! Hell, ill give u my spot for an age!

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya'
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post

Odd coincidence though, last tick into the age 20+ in BB online, had to protect that #2 spot!
    Its good Bart forum ban is still up or he will have new one for next age instant if he can post now. :)
    I think its his lucky day today! :D
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post

It really must suck to buy a game, use admin power in a nonneutral way, expect to win and then get destroyed by Bart. #sad

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    It really must suck to buy a game, use admin power in a nonneutral way, expect to win and then get destroyed by Bart. #sad
    Vasp, me and bart are in a good relation, but I don;t agree with Sparta's position now. You guys for sure didn't deserve to win, same as BB or Divinity or CR or even my KD(Sleepy). These guys that ended on 2 are the ones that deserved the win.

@BB being happy ... there is nothing to be happy about. This age charts should not even show up in archives when it comes to land or nw crowns.

Thread Information