Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to the age 72 winners!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Just be more transparent and cut the lies? And, reply messages? If you want intel you could say so. Getting intel and refusing to reply in game messages and lying on whatsapp about identities isn't exactly cool. As I pointed out it changed the course of the hostile the last 36h. And yes,it's a hostile.
    Eh who lied? I had no province at that point in time. How to reply a message that has rhetoric question and statements? Would you have preferred a simple 'k babe'?

We gonna war now! Next age better go 25 ud because oop it's on!

Post Fiend
    Disclaimer: I don't play in or talk to anyone in sparta, I don't play in top, nor do I care about crowns.

This to me is bs. You have devs saying they actioned accordingly those who deserved it, and yet whole kd suffers. Honest befitting punishment shouldve had bart deeted, kd freeze, ww removed, but also right then you are taken out of charts, not this backdoor bs. If this was their secret intention to chart shape its unethical. Yes they may have known, but in some kds the core isn't entwined in ls. May or not in this case is beside the point. A last minute change to rules, and deleted from chart, just seems like shady top **** play.

Glad to see devs haven't lost any of their "edge".

I disapprove of this action much like the obvious negligence towards people's suggestions for new age changes. It appears utopia is a forced way-to-play game now. Really disheartening.

"It might be worth mentioning that our policy is any kingdom or player actioned for cheating is removed from the rankings at the end of the age."

But if Sparta was cheating before the age ended why you let them continue charts shape for another two weeks? They had a FW then they got a feed war and with that they razed the legal prov crown down. Grow balls to reset provinces instantly.

brilliant!!! Well done to the Devs!!! This sends a very clear message that everyone will know what to expect if they cheat in age 73...

Fantastic news... This makes reaching the top without cheating mean something :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirill View Post
    "It might be worth mentioning that our policy is any kingdom or player actioned for cheating is removed from the rankings at the end of the age."

But if Sparta was cheating before the age ended why you let them continue charts shape for another two weeks? They had a FW then they got a feed war and with that they razed the legal prov crown down. Grow balls to reset provinces instantly.
    Spartam and cr with is not a fw.
    Div and bb hitting onto cr and this make them like a sitting duck getting all the punches from all corner

Veteran
    From hero to zero in just a few minutes.

I believe this age was so messed up that no one except for "noobs" that ended on second spot deserved to win. At least they had 4 legit wars. So yeh ... congrats Nebu on the crown!

Sorry BB ... you don't deserve this more than bart ...

dev make thier fren great again : )

Post Fiend
    It wasn't a message to diplo. It was just a FYI msg saying you caught us sniffing around and to warn us that you are at hostile with divinity cos even though there's little or no retals from divinity, you guys were being Landlusted. There was no question to your statement and hence there was no reply. I can confidently say that after that msg from you guys there were no more ops/intel or a single hit on you guys, even up until the last 10 mins of end of age, when you guys started coming.

It's like "hey don't shoot me pls. The other guy turns around, and you shoot him from the back". Pfft...you guys deserve #1 lah. So sneaky.
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    So first 2.5 days before eoa we receive several thief attempts from you and our steward messaged to diplo. Message went ignored.

Then I also received a whatsapp message which I have people telling me its you but shall not post the phone number here due to privacy reasons.

[07/08, 7:49 am] ‪+1 (614) xxx: Hello are you leading bb this age?
    [07/08, 8:04 am] 13NesTa13: Who's this
    [07/08, 8:39 am] ‪+1 (614) xxx: Just another kd. What's up with the div thing? Is it a war or not?
    [07/08, 8:44 am] 13NesTa13: What do u need from me? Looks like you're 4 6
    [07/08, 8:58 am] ‪+1 (614) xxx: I'm not 46 no
    [07/08, 8:58 am] ‪+1 (614) xxx‬: Just curious on why you guys not warring or taking down bart
    [07/08, 8:58 am] ‪+1 (614) xxx: Seems like wasted eoa

So we have diplo attempts in-game being ignored and on whatsapp being lied upon. How are we supposed to assume you act in good faith and respect hostile?

We've had to fort and turtle for last 36h of age because you refused to diplo and were lying on whatsapp, and breaking divinity's turtled dwarves meant we left 50 dpa behind, which we couldn't afford without you being honest.

End of age we were equally prone to being suicided on.

So the devs former BB players deletes Spartans by enforcing this "rules" at EOA instead of immediately, and hands BB the crown?. Sounds "legit" to me.

Age 72 I have to agree with what most have already said, there's no winner or winners for Age 72. Hopefully age 73 will be a less dramatic one, best of luck to all. cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by gan View Post
    So the devs former BB players deletes Spartans by enforcing this "rules" at EOA instead of immediately, and hands BB the crown?. Sounds "legit" to me.

Age 72 I have to agree with what most have already said, there's no winner or winners for Age 72. Hopefully age 73 will be a less dramatic one, best of luck to all. cheers.
    Zauper was the monarch of Crso can't be more wrong.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    Kingdom Winners --
    Land: Beastblood (7:18)
    Networth: Beastblood (7:18)
    Honor: The Best War Noobs Ever (5:19)
    Warwins: The Best War Noobs Ever (5:19)

Province Winners --
    Honor: Ducks (5:19)
    Land: Blackspell the Irratic Heretic (8:14)
    Networth: Treant (7:10)

It might be worth mentioning that our policy is any kingdom or player actioned for cheating is removed from the rankings at the end of the age.

Congratulations this age's winners!
    Always bet on the duck.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I think we should sue them for the money spent :)

Or maybe not cheat *lol
    From our very 1st interaction i knew u had a couple a brain cells missing
    Making Great Wine out of Sour Grapes ...Lol haters are gonna hate players are gonna play! Keep it simple Just KMA!

Age 33- Perfection
    Age 36- Chronic CSB
    Age 58-60 Monarch of Kings
    Age 60- Fratzias sexiest player

Quote Originally Posted by duckels View Post
    Always bet on the duck.
    congrats Ducks.

e: and noobs and BB

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    From hero to zero in just a few minutes.

I believe this age was so messed up that no one except for "noobs" that ended on second spot deserved to win. At least they had 4 legit wars. So yeh ... congrats Nebu on the crown!

Just to clarify, I assume you meant Noobz and not Noobs, two different KDs.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post

Agree.
    How its look from forum info only BB play this age was very shady and lame.
    This age was big loss for every one. Maybe its result from huge hot wave this summer...
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information