Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to the age 72 winners!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelord View Post
    If he does... why they didnt take him to task straight and need to wait for age ended? So they can plan who to crown the age better? Lol
    Honestly it's not the first time this has happened. Is it surprising? Sure it's been quite a few ages since we last seen someone axed from charts. The reasoning? I'd wager it's mostly to keep things interesting until age end or perhaps some last minute evidence dropped into the support box :D

Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    You could have warred us noobz if you didn't hide behind your div conflict >_> instead sneak attack us. How dare you sir! /slap
    I don't know about that. I read something that we might war you if we closed relations with Div... I dunno. Maybe we ran out of time? By that point in the age I was barely logging into my province anymore.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Would like mod to share/enlighten me why spartan got deleted after age ended and why they are not deleted when they are proved violating the rule?
    Because they were influenced into making that decision. They don't know what they are doing. Or they think it's more acceptable to waste people's time and money, and not just on the guilty parties. Who they seem to feel should be punished till the end of time.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    Kinda lame policy... if a kd is cheating u delete them right then.. u dont allow them cheating more/changing course of others players in the game with theyr cheating and in the end u just remove theyr "history"...
    If sparta deserved a entire kd deletion u should have actioned them then... I feel its the correct way.

Ty and congratz to the winners this age. Gl hf next age
    Removed from the charts not deleted.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    Lmao @ this joke.

congrats Spartans on win. This bias cracks me up, keep up the good work devs, what happens next is a direct result of your bias. At least I didn't have to go and buy a game so my friends could crown.
    There is literally zero bias here. If you think david/Jeff are super buddy buddy to bb then lol

Try not to cheat next age and maybe this time you'll finish top 10

They were caught cheating in the age, thus meaning removed from the charts. He already explained it in the original post
    Spartan got removed monarch prov and all ww which served as their punishment and mod should actually del or freeze all prov at that point of time and not deleted them when age ended. Their own action kills the game

Spartan got removed monarch prov and all ww which served as their punishment and mod should actually del or freeze all prov at that point of time and not deleted them when age ended. Their own action kills the game
    They weren't deleted.

admin punish earlier might be affect the result eoa, now chart shape to the bb, is lame too

Well here is one problem with that approach.

At that point a significant part of the "age acres" from the top had shifted around in those kingdoms and there was an important pool of acres that could have (in theory) be available for attack by the remaining competitors. Deletion of that pool in itself might have been a de facto chart shape.

No good options were available to the devs (imho).

This is why I feel like everyone just lost, even the winners. No one really had a satisfying accomplishment that they can really say "we earned this".

It is very sad.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Honestly it's not the first time this has happened. Is it surprising? Sure it's been quite a few ages since we last seen someone axed from charts. The reasoning? I'd wager it's mostly to keep things interesting until age end or perhaps some last minute evidence dropped into the support box :D
    That the reason i oosted to allow mod/dev to share the detail. I never seen in any age that kd got deleted after age ended and even though they already got reset in ww and monarch prov deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Removed from the charts not deleted.
    Does it make any diff? U should know what i mean.. :)

There is literally zero bias here. If you think david/Jeff are super buddy buddy to bb then lol

Try not to cheat next age and maybe this time you'll finish top 10
    Let meet next age :)

Enthusiast
    That the reason i oosted to allow mod/dev to share the detail. I never seen in any age that kd got deleted after age ended and even though they already got reset in ww and monarch prov deleted
    Got one time in our pharma age. End of the day our top honor/ww removed.

Enthusiast
    Haha this is funny, can't wait for the forum posts to come in. Darn bb waved me after telling me to back off due to div conflict :P
    i thought u said you arent 4:6 ? ;)
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    Kinda lame policy... if a kd is cheating u delete them right then.. u dont allow them cheating more/changing course of others players in the game with theyr cheating and in the end u just remove theyr "history"...
    If sparta deserved a entire kd deletion u should have actioned them then... I feel its the correct way.

Ty and congratz to the winners this age. Gl hf next age
    It's not really appropriate to delete 25 individual players for the actions of a kingdom. Those 24 players who weren't deleted had the opportunity to defect to other kingdoms, if they wished to preserve their province rankings / did not endorse the cheating. The kingdom, however, is being actioned for cheating which means all of those rankings at removed at EOA.

Yes, this does mean that getting actioned for cheating in yr0, even if all 25 provinces were deleted, would still result in rankings removal at EOA.

The action taken at the time of cheating (deletion of provinces/suspension/WW removal) was appropriate to remove the in-game benefits they had received from cheating. The removal of rankings is appropriate, as we do not tolerate cheating and there should reasonably be lasting consequences to it. It doesn't matter whether those kingdoms would have finished #1 #7 or #140.

Thread Information