Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to the age 72 winners!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    I had to re-read that one also, haha.

But seriously, is this just a reactionary decision based on who won? Can we continue to expect the same in the future?
    Expect the same moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    Haha this is funny, can't wait for the forum posts to come in. Darn bb waved me after telling me to back off due to div conflict :P
    So first 2.5 days before eoa we receive several thief attempts from you and our steward messaged to diplo. Message went ignored.

Then I also received a whatsapp message which I have people telling me its you but shall not post the phone number here due to privacy reasons.

[07/08, 7:49 am] ‪+1 (614) xxx: Hello are you leading bb this age?
    [07/08, 8:04 am] 13NesTa13: Who's this
    [07/08, 8:39 am] ‪+1 (614) xxx: Just another kd. What's up with the div thing? Is it a war or not?
    [07/08, 8:44 am] 13NesTa13: What do u need from me? Looks like you're 4 6
    [07/08, 8:58 am] ‪+1 (614) xxx: I'm not 46 no
    [07/08, 8:58 am] ‪+1 (614) xxx‬: Just curious on why you guys not warring or taking down bart
    [07/08, 8:58 am] ‪+1 (614) xxx: Seems like wasted eoa

So we have diplo attempts in-game being ignored and on whatsapp being lied upon. How are we supposed to assume you act in good faith and respect hostile?

We've had to fort and turtle for last 36h of age because you refused to diplo and were lying on whatsapp, and breaking divinity's turtled dwarves meant we left 50 dpa behind, which we couldn't afford without you being honest.

End of age we were equally prone to being suicided on.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Post Fiend
    So shouldnt the number 5 kingdom actually be the winner? everyone of there is a cheating PoS

Forum Fanatic
    I haven't been following the age in great detail but looked CR was the strongest kd prior to being GB and would have beaten everyone 1:1, after that Divinity was the next best positioned to win. This is just based on strength, setup, positioning, not fairness.

Overall it was a dirty age so hard to imagine any crowns won in last 2 ages being fair

Just a question poping into my mind and hope someone or mod can clear my doubts.
    Kd A demanding land from a weaker kd just bcos they can bully and wanted to get land crown. Is this consider cheating for kd A and the weaker kd? Both should get removed from chart? Why i ask that is because, the weaker is chart shaping and the strong is destroying the game integrity.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    How is that even remotely like the current situation? lmao
    making a rule (IF actioned at any time during the age you will be removed for the rankings of the entire age) after the age has ended.

I happen to agree with the rule. I do not agree with enforcement of any rules retroactively.
    So in the sense of retroactive enforcement my example was exactly the same. You just don't think they would do that, and they probably won't. But technically they could. All a matter of trusting your game devs...or not.

maybe the best course of action for this particular age would be to not even award a land/nw crown and leave the rankings blank

how to define cheat

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    So first 2.5 days before eoa we receive several thief attempts from you and our steward messaged to diplo. Message went ignored.

Then I also received a whatsapp message which I have people telling me its you but shall not post the phone number here due to privacy reasons.

[07/08, 8:39 am] ‪+1 (614) xxx: Just another kd. What's up with the div thing? Is it a war or not?
    [07/08, 8:58 am] ‪+1 (614) xxx‬: Just curious on why you guys not warring or taking down bart

So we have diplo attempts in-game being ignored and on whatsapp being lied upon. How are we supposed to assume you act in good faith and respect hostile?

We've had to fort and turtle for last 36h of age because you refused to diplo and were lying on whatsapp, and breaking divinity's turtled dwarves meant we left 50 dpa behind, which we couldn't afford without you being honest.

Eh lets just move on..small issue.i would have done the same too if in your position.

Postaholic
    Comparing cheating to elite values for logic. Hmmn..

Congrats to the top prov crown for pulling through to #1, despite the cheaters' attempts to remove him.

<3 the new owners. :)

Quote Originally Posted by ckonn View Post
    how to define cheat
    JeffTiTs!

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post

Congrats to the top prov crown for pulling through to #1, despite the cheaters' attempts to remove him.

Lol.. cheater came out from you surprises me :D

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post

Whoa incoming turd alert. The in-game message specifically told us to stay away due to div opping you. We complied. The Intel was see your wpa calc vs div. You could have easily contacted the monarch or stew (literally wasn't playing at the time of contact on whatsapp, they asked to see what was going on with div)

So to reiterate

1. There was no diplo
    2. No refusal of missing diplo
    3. We complied and stayed out of your div conflict (notice it wasn't even a hostile)
    4. I was just joking with sheister
    5. You suck

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Don't even know who to congratulate other than the admins for doing their jobs.
    Check page one my post :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post

Thought you had school work to be doing..
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    Whoa incoming turd alert. The in-game message specifically told us to stay away due to div opping you. We complied. The Intel was see your wpa calc vs div. You could have easily contacted the monarch or stew (literally wasn't playing at the time of contact on whatsapp, they asked to see what was going on with div)

So to reiterate

1. There was no diplo
    2. No refusal of missing diplo
    3. We complied and stayed out of your div conflict (notice it wasn't even a hostile)
    4. I was just joking with sheister
    5. You suck
    Just be more transparent and cut the lies? And, reply messages? If you want intel you could say so. Getting intel and refusing to reply in game messages and lying on whatsapp about identities isn't exactly cool. As I pointed out it changed the course of the hostile the last 36h. And yes,it's a hostile.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Thread Information