Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to the age 72 winners!

Enthusiast
    Congrats to BB on a well earned crown. I knew my man flogger had what it takes!

<Removed for rule violation - personal attack>
    Last edited by DavidC; 11-08-2017 at 22:29. Reason: Personal Attacks will not be tolerated. Stay on topic.

Post Demon
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*inhale*

Post Demon

Enthusiast
    lol, did anyone get a screenshot of rankings just before the age end to send to spartans

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Sir Postalot
    You've made Sparta the odds on favorite to win every age going forward when Bart just multis in all the other top kingdoms then self reports himself

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    You've made Sparta the odds on favorite to win every age going forward when Bart just multis in all the other top kingdoms then self reports himself
    Reporting the competition is a low, low move, always has been.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Reporting the competition is a low, low move, always has been.
    Fun Fact: Sparta got reported for their OOP fake war before the age even started.

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    We all know you hate BB for some reason (lol), but thinking it has anything to do with BB is hilarious lol (and you know it). Pretty sure nobody in BB cares about this "crown" either. Whoever wins, it'd be tainted and a tainted one isn't worth having let alone something to brag about.

Fwiw, they stripped Armstrong of his Tour de France titles years after he won them due to cheating. A month isn't that long?
    I hate BB because it's a **** kingdom. This is conflicting for me, because I am actually fond of a few BB players including Utopia's worst leader, mod. Nonetheless, I can't reward any of you with my support or praise until you disband.

And yeah OK, Zauper has been DB'd by Bart, Hawk used to play in BB. Now Bart is out a crown and BB gets it, with no warning to anybody (except BB if Bart and Matija are to be believed).

Lol @ Majita and Xist.

Probably should have made the rule clear earlier so people could have still competed IMO

Sir Postalot
    Zauper was also DB'd by BB.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I hate BB because it's a **** kingdom. This is conflicting for me, because I am actually fond of a few BB players including Utopia's worst leader, mod. Nonetheless, I can't reward any of you with my support or praise until you disband.

And yeah OK, Zauper has been DB'd by Bart, Hawk used to play in BB. Now Bart is out a crown and BB gets it, with no warning to anybody (except BB if Bart and Matija are to be believed).
    blame Abs imo
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    It's not really appropriate to delete 25 individual players for the actions of a kingdom. Those 24 players who weren't deleted had the opportunity to defect to other kingdoms, if they wished to preserve their province rankings / did not endorse the cheating. The kingdom, however, is being actioned for cheating which means all of those rankings at removed at EOA.

Yes, this does mean that getting actioned for cheating in yr0, even if all 25 provinces were deleted, would still result in rankings removal at EOA.

The action taken at the time of cheating (deletion of provinces/suspension/WW removal) was appropriate to remove the in-game benefits they had received from cheating. The removal of rankings is appropriate, as we do not tolerate cheating and there should reasonably be lasting consequences to it. It doesn't matter whether those kingdoms would have finished #1 #7 or #140.
    You are messing with everyone who did not cheat by playing things out this way, regardless of whether they were in Sparta or not. These policies should be announced long before the age ends, particularly when the cheating occurred early on.

If you just are going to do "whatever" at the end of every age because you "feel its right" without informing people beforehand, this is a joke.

Bb did disband ... We are pyroboobies now

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Thread Information