Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to the age 72 winners!

Postaholic
    To make the devs lives easier, since I know you fools will pick them apart over dumb ****, my son will no longer play. There, solved. Have a nice day. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    To make the devs lives easier, since I know you fools will pick them apart over dumb ****, my son will no longer play. There, solved. Have a nice day. :)
    I hope the devs confirm only 1 account is being played from your residence then.

Scribe
    HAHA! You are really reaching! If you must know, I contacted Bishop about my son to make sure it was ok for him to play, and he left it up to my discretion. That rule is a leftover from Mehul days.

The war was fake, but we did not know it was fake, nor did we stop hitting or attacking, and the moment THEY posted it was a fake war on their end, we let the devs know, because we won't be in fake wars. We were willing to take the punishment they saw fit, and did. Not everything is public knowledge in Utopia. Reach some more, Mirana.
    That's the last time I will defend myself or my kingdom to you, since you lost all credibility with me.
    So you are saying Bishop is above the law? There is a reason why all public access sites have a minimum age anchored in their rules. Yes, it has been there for a long time. The Rules were updated yesterday. It's still there. Unless they have a parental consent form you are breaking the law not just the rules.
    Children’s personal information is at risk. The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) passed in 1998 protects every child under the age of 13. The Act requires that operators of websites and online services provide notice and obtain permission from a child’s parents before collecting personal information — such as name, address, phone number and screen name — from that child. Companies also cannot collect geolocation data that could identify the city street, and any image, video or audio files containing the child’s image or voice. Anything that can identify what the child is using, like cookies, IP addresses or the unique device identifier (UDID) for mobile devices is restricted by COPPA.
    So again my question: what makes you more special than any other player? Why is it okay to break the rules for one and not for the other?

And about the war, it can't be a fake war unless both parties agreed to it. It was established this age that there isn't a minimum amount of hits required in war. There is no rule that you have to withdraw from war for any reason at all. You reported a fake war you were involved in. So either it was a fake war and you should get actioned as well or it wasn't.

BTW you insulting me just makes me look better :) so thanks

just to make sure next time you remember to be nice to people....He played with you all age, with full knowledge of leadership and kingdom. Breaking the rules as per zauper gets you removed from rankings.

To be fair , you aren't the only one breaking rules while simultaneously reprimanding others doing the same.
    Last edited by Goodwitch; 12-08-2017 at 20:38.

Enthusiast
    Hey now, ignore the goodwitch, she's seriously reaching here lol. One of the most embarrassing displays I've seen in my life, calling out a rule break over age...

GW go outside or something, breathe the fresh air, there's more.to life than arguing anyone that comes on the forums.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    So you are saying Bishop is above the law? There is a reason why all public access sites have a minimum age anchored in their rules. Yes, it has been there for a long time. The Rules were updated yesterday. It's still there. Unless they have a parental consent form you are breaking the law not just the rules.

So again my question: what makes you more special than any other player? Why is it okay to break the rules for one and not for the other?

And about the war, it can't be a fake war unless both parties agreed to it. It was established this age that there isn't a minimum amount of hits required in war. There is no rule that you have to withdraw from war for any reason at all. You reported a fake war you were involved in. So either it was a fake war and you should get actioned as well or it wasn't.

Lol, dumb. Idk that you can look better than bad. Take a break dear.

Guess the ability to read is too much to expect.

Postaholic

Here you go: You are so stupid it makes makes me cringe, my gawd.

"The act, effective April 21, 2000, applies to the online collection of personal information by persons or entities under U.S. jurisdiction about children under 13 years of age. It details what a website operator must include in a privacy policy, when and how to seek verifiable consent from a parent or guardian, and what responsibilities an operator has to protect children's privacy and safety online including restrictions on the marketing of those under 13.[1]

While children under 13 can legally give out personal information with their parents' permission, many websites – particularly social media sites — disallow underage children from using their services altogether due to the cost and work involved in complying with the law.[2][3][4]"

There is no law saying he cannot play. LOL

However, thanks to your **** stirring and making my kid an object to drag around, I will make this easy for everyone involved, except said son who will be very disappointed. Good work, Mirana. You should be proud.

Wars can be one sidedly fake - like Pewpew V. Swea was. Pewpew declared to get war protection from Simians while they hit Simians an let swea farm them.

In this case however I can't see what's fake about the war, as 1:19 weren't abusing war protection to hit out at another target.

And then you started expressing yourself and offset those gains.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Scribe
    Here you go: You are so stupid it makes makes me cringe, my gawd.

"The act, effective April 21, 2000, applies to the online collection of personal information by persons or entities under U.S. jurisdiction about children under 13 years of age. It details what a website operator must include in a privacy policy, when and how to seek verifiable consent from a parent or guardian, and what responsibilities an operator has to protect children's privacy and safety online including restrictions on the marketing of those under 13.[1]

While children under 13 can legally give out personal information with their parents' permission, many websites – particularly social media sites — disallow underage children from using their services altogether due to the cost and work involved in complying with the law.[2][3][4]"

There is no law saying he cannot play. LOL

However, thanks to your **** stirring and making my kid an object to drag around, I will make this easy for everyone involved, except said son who will be very disappointed. Good work, Mirana. You should be proud.
    not if it is disallowed and not without parental consent. Your word isn't legal consent, nor is a chat with a game dev. The cost and work they are referring to is keeping track of parental consent forms and such.

And as for blame, I did not force you to give out your child's age in the forum. I did not force you to abuse his age for a pity party. Also didn't force you to ignore my previous posts warnings. You should have just done the usual and claimed you had to do homework or something. You and Korp forced this.

And if you want to know, I put this much nicer than others do behind your back.

Is Goodwitch vs Panthira the Utopia equivalent of a "chick fight?"

Should I be buying popcorn and beer?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Is Goodwitch vs Panthira the Utopia equivalent of a "chick fight?"

Should I be buying popcorn and beer?
    F off, sheister! :p

F off, sheister! :p

lol! I meant it with affection!

Plus I think you could clean up the mud pit with her.... just sayin....

Enthusiast
    not if it is disallowed and not without parental consent. Your word isn't legal consent, nor is a chat with a game dev. The cost and work they are referring to is keeping track of parental consent forms and such.

And as for blame, I did not force you to give out your child's age in the forum. I did not force you to abuse his age for a pity party. Also didn't force you to ignore my previous posts warnings. You should have just done the usual and claimed you had to do homework or something. You and Korp forced this.

And if you want to know, I put this much nicer than others do behind your back.
    Are you bragging about a gossip circle being meaner than you? Get a life!

Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    Are you bragging about a gossip circle being meaner than you? Get a life!
    /me hands Bananamancer2000 popcorn,

SHHHH! Don't distract them. It might get good!

Thread Information