Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to the age 72 winners!

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    Kinda lame policy... if a kd is cheating u delete them right then.. u dont allow them cheating more/changing course of others players in the game with theyr cheating and in the end u just remove theyr "history"...
    If sparta deserved a entire kd deletion u should have actioned them then....
    I can somewhat agree with that. If they would have been reprimanded earlier, it would have most likely definitely changed the outcome.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    so to clarify...any kingdom with someone that was actioned for cheating is excluded from crowning? or is it the kingdom that got actioned? or maybe the monarch?
    I don't think you grasp what kind of can of worms you just opened.
    Bashing the top and how everyone is a ****playing cheater all age. Eoa defends the cheaters lul.

Postaholic
    Zap, you guys just made my day man.

So, I wonder if matija will tell me about the Spartan culture yet. Developing a pretty solid idea from everything else that's going on, but I'd still like to hear it from the horses ass... I mean mouth. Sorry, horses mouth.
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    Heard the great news and I am back. Thanks devs. ;)
    That was quick lol
    - unknown

Regular
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!

This is good for the game. Make punishment severe enough and for the most part people wont do it.
    +1 to jeff and dave.

shame the outcome, why not state earlier, now only bs

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    It's not really appropriate to delete 25 individual players for the actions of a kingdom. Those 24 players who weren't deleted had the opportunity to defect to other kingdoms, if they wished to preserve their province rankings / did not endorse the cheating. The kingdom, however, is being actioned for cheating which means all of those rankings at removed at EOA.

Yes, this does mean that getting actioned for cheating in yr0, even if all 25 provinces were deleted, would still result in rankings removal at EOA.

The action taken at the time of cheating (deletion of provinces/suspension/WW removal) was appropriate to remove the in-game benefits they had received from cheating. The removal of rankings is appropriate, as we do not tolerate cheating and there should reasonably be lasting consequences to it. It doesn't matter whether those kingdoms would have finished #1 #7 or #140.
    I agree 100% with actioning kds for cheating what I dont get it is why allowing them to use the resources made by cheating till eoa. Not speaking only about sparta this age.. in general. We had one more example few ages ago with fluffy(i think) who won 3-4 fake wars and the only action was deleting theyr war history... leaving them untouched on all theyr resources gained trough those wars (land/honor/sci...) mid age. Thats why I dont understand ur way of dealing with this and find it pretty unfair to the others.. u get caught cheating, u get deleted.. u cheat as a player in ur kd, u get deleted/reseted allone, u cheat as a kd, u get reseted/deleted as a kd.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    I think 2:2 should be given the heads up that they'll be removed from the charts immediately upon the first actioning.
    Like I said they have no clue what they are doing. They are just winging it as they go. rules don't matter and neither do punishments as they can just change it up at any moment. I'm more offended at the lack of professionalism when running a "business". They were sure willing to accept money from said players, but couldn't even give them enough respect to say hey, this is what's happening... so if you don't want to waste your time and money for the next month or two, this is the situation.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Regular
    I agree 100% with actioning kds for cheating what I dont get it is why allowing them to use the resources made by cheating till eoa. Not speaking only about sparta this age.. in general. We had one more example few ages ago with fluffy(i think) who won 3-4 fake wars and the only action was deleting theyr war history... leaving them untouched on all theyr resources gained trough those wars (land/honor/sci...) mid age. Thats why I dont understand ur way of dealing with this and find it pretty unfair to the others.. u get caught cheating, u get deleted.. u cheat as a player in ur kd, u get deleted/reseted allone, u cheat as a kd, u get reseted/deleted as a kd.

Different owners on that case huh?

I think we should sue them for the money spent :)
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    Like I said they have no clue what they are doing. They are just winging it as they go. rules don't matter and neither do punishments as they can just change it up at any moment. I'm more offended at the lack of professionalism when running a "business". They were sure willing to accept money from said players, but couldn't even give them enough respect to say hey, this is what's happening... so if you don't want to waste your time and money for the next month or two, this is the situation.
    But don't cheat it's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I think we should sue them for the money spent :)
    You agreed to when you create an account that they are free to do whatever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    We had one more example few ages ago with fluffy(i think) who won 3-4 fake wars and the only action was deleting theyr war history... leaving them untouched on all theyr resources gained trough those wars (land/honor/sci...) mid age
    That wasn't Fluffy as I was there. But I do remember that happening.
    - unknown

Why was this change in policy not stated earlier in the age? Or was it? Or was this purely reactionary because Sparta won? Legitimately asking these questions, cause I do not know.

Also, this has to be a new record. Anything with Sparta seems to be super polarizing. :P

There are currently 91 users browsing this thread. (26 members and 65 guests)

ckonn, Universe, Xist, Rincewind, Lowed420, TheRealBazinga, Sassy_Wolfie, JeffT , Judge, ProPietertje, Gronski87, Palem, Korp, titefuzz, cRs, Allanon KT, 13nesta13, BB_Owa, Darkz Azn, MasterShake2129, Thicker, Veterin, Thelord, markers, Pestilence, Goodwitch

Thread Information