Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spartan Land and Networth Crown

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    almost as desperate, ridiculous, and pathetic as cheating in on ancient online game that no one knows about ;)
    Who cheated? ... oh u mean the admins cheated by eliminating the winners so their friends can crown? yah i agree, bunch of losers XD Cant win in the battlefield they have to go to the offices and QQ.

#sad :(

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Who cheated? ... oh u mean the admins cheated by eliminating the winners so their friends can crown? yah i agree, bunch of losers XD Cant win in the battlefield they have to go to the offices and QQ.

I think you forget that Spartans had no chance of crowning without the dealbreaks and GB that happened on CR?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post

And welcome to the 30 day ban club again...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    There seems to be one group QQ'ing, and it's not the devs.

Regular
    Congratulations Sparta!

Veteran
    I am not playing in sparta, but if the game owners are going to give crowns to their bumboys this game has reached an ultimate all time low
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Quote Originally Posted by Humanoize View Post
    I am not playing in sparta, but if the game owners are going to give crowns to their bumboys this game has reached an ultimate all time low
    So cheaters should be rewarded? Dont buy the conspiracy theories plz. :)

Since when did BB start being zaupers bumboys? what did I miss?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Veteran
    If u action do it straight away, not eoa. Devs lost all credibility; they re too biased to be good owners.
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Since when did BB start being zaupers bumboys? what did I miss?
    If u action do it straight away, not eoa. Devs lost all credibility; they re too biased to be good owners.
    Lol. Lets salute them for punishing cheaters instead? I agree it should've been done right away, but at least they're doing something whereas the previous owners did very little.

"Id like to thank my friends and family for making my dream come true and......"

BURN !

Epic
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

It was a four man decision. Biased for not rewarding cheaters that's silly. But sure take the easy route and believe the devs are biased.

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Lol. Lets salute them for punishing cheaters instead? I agree it should've been done right away, but at least they're doing something whereas the previous owners did very little.
    Well it couldn't have been done right away (since it wasn't a deletion just removal from charts) because it would have given them advantage of not being seen in the charts to be a target (Like a hidden kingdom). But they could have announced it publicly that they were removed from charts at the time and it would be visible at eoa.

This really gave me a good laugh so glad to see it go down like this. Grats BB!
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Conspiracy theories aside, why did BB need to protect their #2 spot so badly?

I'll be adding fun reads to my posts (Bart talking to Astron on the menu) here on out so here's fun read #1:
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Administrator
    And Matija gets to join Bart on his ban for implying that we are biased for actioning the Sparta v Marta war.

Sorry, you were warned in the original thread.

e: This is probably the wrong time to ask, given you're banned, but given that you're supposedly a new player in the last 10 ages or so, why do you have ~10 accounts that were deleted for cheating over the last 8 years?
    Last edited by JeffT; 11-08-2017 at 20:53.

Thread Information