Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spartan Land and Networth Crown

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    And Matija gets to join Bart on his ban for implying that we are biased for actioning the Sparta v Marta war.

Sorry, you were warned in the original thread.

e: This is probably the wrong time to ask, given you're banned, but given that you're supposedly a new player in the last 10 ages or so, why do you have ~10 accounts that were deleted for cheating over the last 8 years?
    1) if this weren't based in bias why did hawk post a thread to congratulate the pity-crown winners?

2) thought you were not supposed to discuss the specifics of player accounts in public or with 3rd parties

3) if you can see matijas old accounts can you unban my original master account?

Also, Age 72 winners were Spartans.
    Last edited by Pillz; 11-08-2017 at 21:12.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    1) if this weren't based in bias why did hawk post a thread to congratulate the pity-crown winners?

Also, Age 73 winners were Spartans.
    You can see into the future? Interesting.

The Devs are amazing me. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    You can see into the future? Interesting.

The Devs are amazing me. <3
    I've edited my post.

But for zawk's sake I hope Bart crowns again and again.

Enthusiast
    Networth - #1 Treant.

I'll take it
    BLUE your my boy!

e: This is probably the wrong time to ask, given you're banned, but given that you're supposedly a new player in the last 10 ages or so, why do you have ~10 accounts that were deleted for cheating over the last 8 years?
    This is not true. Matija is in #tactics.. please speak with him there.
    'Then he must get beard' - Mitch at 6:52am, 5.4.16, in response to 'he said "One day when I grow up I want to be like Mitch"' gg

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    You can read right? There seems to be a malfunction :)
    Hextor why do you use fake Opera?

But +9000 on skin choice

This is probably the wrong time to ask, given you're banned, but given that you're supposedly a new player in the last 10 ages or so, why do you have ~10 accounts that were deleted for cheating over the last 8 years?

Forum Addict
    Our devs are not answerable to the players. That's a stance choice an administration makes; ours did not make that choice. It's the right choice because this community needs the heavy hand, not the buddy boss.

They own this game. They can do absolutely whatever they wish without having to justify a single thing. It's not an easy position to be in, because you can easily risk alienating the community by not acting with integrity or consistency.

Be thankful the game is owned by people who have an emotional investment in the game's success. That is probably one of the single strongest motivations besides money to make something work. We haven't had emotionally invested owners in this game since... you know what? Since ever. Not even Mehul. This might've been his baby at the start, but his drive was always money at the end of the day.

This community, with its equally strong emotional investment in this game, should be immensely grateful that it is run by people who share that. It's rare to see in this day.

Don't like how they operate? There's the door. Best take it on your own terms before the ban hammer pushes you through it.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Conspiracy theories aside, why did BB need to protect their #2 spot so badly?

I'll be adding fun reads to my posts (Bart talking to Astron on the menu) here on out so here's fun read #1:

This is the whole context of the screenshot. Don't do selective posting.

Lol. Bart wanted to be deleted. Maybe he followed that up with providing further evidence to the devs to challenge them to delete him? We know he loves drama so I won't put it past him. I wouldn't know how to feel if I were one of the other 21 members in the Spartan kd.

Guess we've seen the last of him. He's quitting the game if the devs dared his dare, or so he claims.

[7/19, 1:26 AM] Bart: July 24 of YR7 War Gods (1:19) has made a WAR proposal to our kingdom, it will expire at the end of the day!
    July 24 of YR7 We have declared WAR on War Gods (1:19)!
    [7/19, 1:26 AM] Bart: now let's see what happens
    [7/19, 1:26 AM] Bart: I dgaf anymore
    [7/19, 1:26 AM] Bart: at htis stage
    [7/19, 1:26 AM] Bart: go hit me
    [7/19, 1:26 AM] Bart: lol
    [7/19, 1:26 AM] Bart: even though us aid u wouldn't
    [7/19, 1:27 AM] Bart: that doesn't mean anything anymore
    [7/19, 1:27 AM] Bart: right?
    [7/19, 1:27 AM] Han: *screams for Hawk
    [7/19, 1:27 AM] Bart: ye
    [7/19, 1:27 AM] Han: i said i wont hit u
    [7/19, 1:27 AM] Han: and i still wont hit u
    [7/19, 1:27 AM] Bart: go get hawk to detlete all of us :)
    [7/19, 1:27 AM] Bart: he'll do it
    [7/19, 1:27 AM] Bart: cus
    [7/19, 1:27 AM] Bart: Div v Pandas =/ Matija v Bart
    [7/19, 1:27 AM] Bart: of course
    [7/19, 1:28 AM] Bart: I actually hope we're gonna get deleted
    [7/19, 1:28 AM] Bart: so I can quit this game
    [7/19, 1:28 AM] Bart: for good
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Regular
    this thread is so much retarded, sorry but it is true

Never go full retard
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I dunno Shai. This age I random and will be going full retard. I will see how that works for me.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I dunno Shai. This age I random and will be going full retard. I will see how that works for me.
    For that you need to make new account and choose some local name for both account and province. Otherwise you will defect back and forth into your own kingdoms and be back in beastbloodomon.
    Last edited by absalomon_GO; 12-08-2017 at 17:11.

Cant quit this game once its in your blood. I have tried for over 18 years...

Quote Originally Posted by dianabolical View Post
    Cant quit this game once its in your blood. I have tried for over 18 years...
    Not quitting the game. I am just quitting being competitive. I await the first bit of ****play to unleash my sheistery justice upon the perpetrator. I am just waiting to raze people in war and otherwise do every crappy thing I can think of to them. I am, in short, a griefing policeman this age.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information