Thread: Age 73 Power Rankings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Age 73 Power Rankings

I made some adjustments from the way I did it last Age. (you can see a progression with input from last Age here; http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...Power-Rankings )

-I added honor so we could get a peak at Bocan.
    -working with mod rather than raw numbers now

I am basing this on 1k acre provinces, and using the 2.6gc per tick (instead of 1/2.6gc per tick) for scientist NW. I calc the Professors as if they were 36h into being Professor and so it works out to about 125k NW, which is why the NWPAs look so crazy... So you can just remove 125 from the NWPAs to get an idea in comparison to Age 72's NWs.

The T-cost has become irrelevant this Age, as well as the NH factor as I set the %Homes the same for all TMs...

Bocan can't quite muster the defence to deter Orc or Dryad ... Getting to 271 mdpa even with 35% Homes was still obscenely deeply drafted (<2ppa), and likely not feasible most of the time. Keep in mind that this does not take into account that they can ignore WTs. Won't help their mDPA, but I imagine it should at least bump them ahead of Dark Elf on the Thievery ranks above.

Faery(with ~8ppa) is the only one, including attackers, who records a positive income with this 200% wages setup, but its just barely in the green. All others would have to be coasting on GC stocks to maintain the 200% wages.
    Last edited by RattleHead; 11-08-2017 at 21:40. Reason: added link to last age thread

Thread Information