Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age 61 Charts

Veteran

Age 61 Charts

I see a kingdom on the age 61 charts, #13 Land that was actioned for cheating. What gives? Please remove these scumbags.

Regular
    This is kind of petty isn't it?
    Monarch Bad JuJu age 68

#badjuju
    #vivalakandis
    #gombe

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJoe View Post
    This is kind of petty isn't it?
    might be, but he has a point. If they retroactively enforce rules it should be done consistently...though I have no clue if there is merit to his claim about that particular kingdom and age

Regular
    There's a difference. Learn from mistakes and move on. Or don't. Not a cheater so I don't have any worries about anything being enforced.
    Monarch Bad JuJu age 68

#badjuju
    #vivalakandis
    #gombe

Regular
    And honestly I think it's good for the game. Top kds trying to monopolize their positions through their shady sh*t is part of why the game is/has been declining imo. If every time someone whether it's a prov or kd makes a legitimate run at an achievement only to be knocked down by known cheaters it kind of kills people incentives to compete. Who really wants to compete ina rigged game. Some people avoid it by going to the warring tier, but most have simply left...
    Monarch Bad JuJu age 68

#badjuju
    #vivalakandis
    #gombe

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    might be, but he has a point. If they retroactively enforce rules it should be done consistently...though I have no clue if there is merit to his claim about that particular kingdom and age
    They arent retroactively enforcing rules, they punished you for your cheating in the current age, in the age you cheated.

Get mad.

Different ownership then.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Veteran
    Not petty, just funny since Zauper and I believe Hawk also were actioned for cheating that age.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Different ownership then.

if you retroactively enforce a rule it should at least go as far as the current ownership goes.
    arbitrariness or even the impression of arbitrariness is terrible for any business.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    They arent retroactively enforcing rules, they punished you for your cheating in the current age, in the age you cheated.

Get mad.
    except they did.
    You are right , I am mad. Mad because this is hurting the game. Mad because of people making excuses instead of admitting they made a mistake. Mad that people pretend that 2 kingdoms were the only ones that cheat, that taking them out of the rankings will fix the problem. Mad that decisions are inconsistent.
    Yes, they cheated. Yes, they should be taken out of the rankings. No, this was not the right way and time to do it. No, they aren't the only ones that should happen to.
    Make a rule, stick to it all the time every time. That's the order in which events should occur.
    Last edited by Goodwitch; 12-08-2017 at 16:40.

Post Demon
    if you retroactively enforce a rule it should at least go as far as the current ownership goes.
    arbitrariness or even the impression of arbitrariness is terrible for any business.

except they did.
    You are right , I am mad. Mad because this is hurting the game. Mad because of people making excuses instead of admitting they made a mistake. Mad that people pretend that 2 kingdoms were the only ones that cheat, that taking them out of the rankings will fix the problem. Mad that decisions are inconsistent.
    Yes, they cheated. Yes, they should be taken out of the rankings. No, this was not the right way and time to do it. No, they aren't the only ones that should happen to.
    Make a rule, stick to it all the time every time. That's the order in which events should occur.
    Mad that you cheated and got burned I see

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Mad that you cheated and got burned I see
    I think you got me confused lol barking up the wrong tree. Let me help you, I am not a spartan,jester, wannabe spartan or any of the sort nor did I break the rules

lol. This stuff is stupid. How can people be defending cheaters?

If you cheated, and were found out, then you do not chart. Not that hard to understand. If it is the first time this has happened and it has set a precedent, then so be it. The new owners have the right to implement a stricter cheating rule and apply it.

I log in to my single province, undertake what i need to do, ops/spells/builds etc and chat to my Kingdom etc. Why anyone cheats at this game is beyond me. It's childish, stupid and pointless. if you act like a child, you should be treated as a child.

Well done Owners of the game.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    lol. This stuff is stupid. How can people be defending cheaters?

If you cheated, and were found out, then you do not chart. Not that hard to understand. If it is the first time this has happened and it has set a precedent, then so be it. The new owners have the right to implement a stricter cheating rule and apply it.

I log in to my single province, undertake what i need to do, ops/spells/builds etc and chat to my Kingdom etc. Why anyone cheats at this game is beyond me. It's childish, stupid and pointless. if you act like a child, you should be treated as a child.

Well done Owners of the game.
    all is well then. the only two cheaters in Utopia were actioned and we can all live happily ever after

all is well then. the only two cheaters in Utopia were actioned and we can all live happily ever after
    Since you couldnt provide a list of what cheaters were actioned and not that sarcastic remark is pretty silly. If you think there is cheaters left, you can report them and provide proof of why they are cheating and they will be punished if fou nd guilty of cheating. But you probably dont do that either.

I'm guessing you're being sarcastic. My point still stands. It's childish. Not everyone who cheats will be caught, its stupid to assume otherwise. But those that are should be punished. There is no need to cheat. you don't cheat because others cheat, you cheat because you want to win and are not a good enough player. It's like someone addicted to drugs being arrested and put in prison, then all their friends complaining loads of other people are taking drugs....Well no ****! it's still against the law though!

Thread Information