Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What BeastBlood needed to Crown

Quote Originally Posted by Humanoize View Post
    So because we played together a few years ago in pyromaniacs I cannot give my opinion about the way BB played last age? You won the age with policing acres and the actual winners getting deleted. Handing out credits in your post on page one is just ridiculous.

Also I wouldnt value the land you took during hostile from Divinity a result of great skill, it's caused by simple reasons. When kingdoms kd's were rallied to police CR, BB was initially happy to act. BB secured some nice topend acres without giving longterm relations. After Sparta gave BB an easy CF, because everyone was going to be on the same alliance to police CR, BB suddenly didnt want to have any part in policing anymore. From that moment BB grew in their land and started to build a gc advantage, while Divinity remained in conflict. On top of the gc advantage divinity had ops from CR. In a scenario like that you will always come out on top.
    I'll admit I don't know the full story (and there are various stories since every kingdom has their own version), but there are a bunch of kingdoms who took advantage of the whole situation. Yours included.
    The whole opping story from CR to you is mostly fable, I saw Rens write about it on BB trashtalk (after a few from BB complained about ops from CR) that it was halfassed being done to both BB and Divinity and the damage done with ops on both sides was pretty low. I also remember seeing you on a fairly low amount of GC even before CR came out of eowcf. I don't know about you, but it's pretty hard to FG money on a low gc stock.
    Without CR, you'd still come out bottom because BB's prep was seemingly better than yours. Nothing to be ashamed off though, as your kingdom doesnt have the same hours of preparation experience at the top as BB leaders had among eachother?

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    The whole opping story from CR to you is mostly fable,
    one human lost 20% of his military to MS by geting it castsed every 2 hours, and the 5 humans as a total lost about 16 million gc. (not game changing sure, but a good 10 hours of kd econ as we sat on 50% wages)
    --hours of MS while humans sleep like March 8 of YR10 Meteors rain across the lands and kill 161 peasants, 402 Archers and 2,069 Knights!
    on top of that lets look at just one non dwarf
    ** Province news report **
    For the time from January 21 of YR10 till February 7 of YR10
    1992 acres of buildings has been burnt down in 117 operations.
    Thieves caught x31, offenders - Sleeping Beauty (8:16), Drunk and Dirty (8:16), S T A R L O R D (8:16), Black russian (8:16), The sky is on fire (8:16)

Yea mostly fable.
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Without CR, you'd still come out bottom because BB's prep was seemingly better than yours.
    Doesnt matter though yea u did own us in prep and the only shot was 1 sided ops which turned out to weak espically when coupled with the above killed any motivation to keep trying too. u did win, just dont be that dismissive :P
    Last edited by Persain; 17-08-2017 at 00:34.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    one human lost 20% of his military to MS by geting it castsed every 2 hours, and the 5 humans as a total lost about 16 million gc. (not game changing sure, but a good 10 hours of kd econ as we sat on 50% wages)
    --hours of MS while humans sleep like March 8 of YR10 Meteors rain across the lands and kill 161 peasants, 402 Archers and 2,069 Knights!
    on top of that lets look at just one non dwarf
    ** Province news report **
    For the time from January 21 of YR10 till February 7 of YR10
    1992 acres of buildings has been burnt down in 117 operations.
    Thieves caught x31, offenders - Sleeping Beauty (8:16), Drunk and Dirty (8:16), S T A R L O R D (8:16), Black russian (8:16), The sky is on fire (8:16)

Yea mostly fable.

Doesnt matter though yea u did own us in prep and the only shot was 1 sided ops which turned out to weak espically when coupled with the above killed any motivation to keep trying too. u did win, just dont be that dismissive :P
    You did well with LLs tho! could have been a good war

Enthusiast
    I am pretty sure I told Bart we were opping divinity a lot harder than u.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    It is very difficult to agree with you. Divinity had average 5.5-6 wpa across whole kingdom apart from a few humans. CR had been awed to hell by Barco and we never saw them in a pump build to be able to cast ops on you.

Even we had difficult to cast spells on you when we had close to 5 wpa average apart from the mystics.
    You realize dropping land gives a nice boost to wpa? I think I had 180 mwpa or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Humanoize View Post
    So because we played together a few years ago in pyromaniacs I cannot give my opinion about the way BB played last age? You won the age with policing acres and the actual winners getting deleted. Handing out credits in your post on page one is just ridiculous.

Also I wouldnt value the land you took during hostile from Divinity a result of great skill, it's caused by simple reasons. When kingdoms kd's were rallied to police CR, BB was initially happy to act. BB secured some nice topend acres without giving longterm relations. After Sparta gave BB an easy CF, because everyone was going to be on the same alliance to police CR, BB suddenly didnt want to have any part in policing anymore. From that moment BB grew in their land and started to build a gc advantage, while Divinity remained in conflict. On top of the gc advantage divinity had ops from CR. In a scenario like that you will always come out on top.
    Read the timeline I posted and feel free to dispute it. Haven't seen you do that. Or you could dispute any of the facts I posted. That your monarch has come forward and reacted to my post and didn't see anything wrong with my post speaks volumes of the truthfulness of my posts.

The window between us hitting the land first and you hitting was like 72h. We wave, matija FWed, booted 14h later. CR waves. You fort for like 36h and wave CR. ALL this time it's not like we were sitting on 15ppa ourselves.

Need I remind you that CR has a 50% forced loss. For that to happen it takes 7 days min. Plus min 24h eowcf. We both had 8 days to prepare. You just did worse. If you didn't think it was fair why would your monarch accept my date proposal to fight when we fought?

Sounds to me more like sour grapes that we beat you and you lost the age. Under normal circumstances and good sportsmanship the winner was never going to be bart. You're just jelly we knocked you under us so you lost the age. Need i ask you to read the logs I posted? You guys were contemplating winning it by stalling and somehow maintaining higher acres than us so bart drops and you win.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Read the timeline I posted and feel free to dispute it. Haven't seen you do that. Or you could dispute any of the facts I posted. That your monarch has come forward and reacted to my post and didn't see anything wrong with my post speaks volumes of the truthfulness of my posts.

The window between us hitting the land first and you hitting was like 72h. We wave, matija FWed, booted 14h later. CR waves. You fort for like 36h and wave CR. ALL this time it's not like we were sitting on 15ppa ourselves.

Need I remind you that CR has a 50% forced loss. For that to happen it takes 7 days min. Plus min 24h eowcf. We both had 8 days to prepare. You just did worse. If you didn't think it was fair why would your monarch accept my date proposal to fight when we fought?

Sounds to me more like sour grapes that we beat you and you lost the age. Under normal circumstances and good sportsmanship the winner was never going to be bart. You're just jelly we knocked you under us so you lost the age. Need i ask you to read the logs I posted? You guys were contemplating winning it by stalling and somehow maintaining higher acres than us so bart drops and you win.
    You guys really need to get over what happened last age. I know it sucks that bart took the crown from you guys, but you need to focus on this age. The past is the past. Come on guys! you win some u lose some. Staph this drama, its boring.

#sad

Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    You realize dropping land gives a nice boost to wpa? I think I had 180 mwpa or something.
    think i continuously nadoed 1 human until eoa the guy barely had 50% land built. We had WPA after being hit down as Rens stated

Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    think i continuously nadoed 1 human until eoa the guy barely had 50% land built. We had WPA after being hit down as Rens stated
    So now let's blame cr for us not getting the war yay.

Jokes aside I did explain I tried to help them get out of it by giving button as soon as I reasonably could. It's unfortunate they don't see it the same way and one way ops hostile fight being their way out to a win.

Tbh the numbers aren't game changing like persain said. Our strat (and was our only reasonable open) was to bash humans because they were lower def and required less sending out. They would still have been wrecked by hits in all home. If they weren't gonna give up ops anyway then the rest isn't that crucial since we did give them ops at the earliest moment possible, And we hit them humans hard enough to the point we are comfortable sending out more and more on our dwarves in order to hit theirs.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Sir Postalot
    Divinity has never had a late age top fight. Divinity didn't have gold.

Y'all use too many words. Divinity hopefully learns and does better next time. It took Nesta a couple ages too. Took me like 8 ages.

Having the ego and confidence to try and fail is all that matters. Get that, and soon enough you're one of the 3 best guys on the server based on how terrified of failing the server currently is. Emeriti's the best kingdom on the server and I offered them 10 days of prep last age after their war to try and fight and they chose to intra. Its beyond pathetic. Y'all saw me train up fully down 20% to CR before the **** went down. Then there were CFs and dealbreaks and I just never logged in the rest of the age.

Go for it and learn.
    Last edited by flogger; 17-08-2017 at 05:02.

Going for it and learning is great. But we certainly don't need people going for it and farming out, causing chart shapes. So I'd just add the caveat go for it and try your hardest until the end, and learn. #DontBeShinra
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Divinity has never had a late age top fight. Divinity didn't have gold.

Y'all use too many words. Divinity hopefully learns and does better next time.
    thanks, but actualy its the 2nd "late age top fight." The first one was sooo much worse facing kygal in HoH on 4000-5000 bpa to our 800-900 back in age 55. Nesta felt like he outpreped us this time, omg, at least we had a strategy this time that MIGHT let us win. if only bb didnt have such a strong setup.

@BoH shinra leader plays in our kd on and off :P

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    @BoH shinra leader plays in our kd on and off :P
    I hope he can tell you not to be like him then.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    So now let's blame cr for us not getting the war yay.

Jokes aside I did explain I tried to help them get out of it by giving button as soon as I reasonably could. It's unfortunate they don't see it the same way and one way ops hostile fight being their way out to a win.

Tbh the numbers aren't game changing like persain said. Our strat (and was our only reasonable open) was to bash humans because they were lower def and required less sending out. They would still have been wrecked by hits in all home. If they weren't gonna give up ops anyway then the rest isn't that crucial since we did give them ops at the earliest moment possible, And we hit them humans hard enough to the point we are comfortable sending out more and more on our dwarves in order to hit theirs.
    I mean if you left us ops Id of ripped through your provinces as well at least 1 time before going back to Div. 1 of the many members in said GB had a valid reason in Sleepy. You really think we wold let Divinity off with giving us ops that lasted until EoA or rather would you in said situation especially when Div wanted us to take up a fight with 0 prep and EoA ops from an outside kingdom. I mean when you get to demonstrate how silly their thought process was and then apply it back to them and mock the for using the excuse its all worthwhile.

I like to post
    BB didnt crown so this topic makes no sense. Chart position does not equate finishing highest on land, which was Sparta.

Thread Information