Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What BeastBlood needed to Crown

oh, I understand your point now.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    yea im saying u guys never would crowned with your setup and the rest of the top not been a ****storm because emeriti intra razing like that woulda happened w/several other kds. i.e i dont see any kd willing to have war'ed your setup unless it was 100% win chance over you, u'd of gotten dodged and doged untill someon just flat out bigger was willing to risk fighting your setup and b2bing waring with someone else with less gc pump. Just lookat CR for example can cry all they want even them with a giant advantage wouldnt war u and move on to the next fight because your setup was so devestating. Having the "strongest" setup doesnt mean u win if no one will war u and any wars u try to "force" take so long that others are able to leapfrog and out gain you.

Like im not saying u guys didnt earn the win, or have the best setup, but his statement of "didn't everyone else's setup suck this age" i'd argue no, everyone else had a setup that made gaining positioning and land easier.
    Lmao, you're delusional.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Post Demon
    yea im saying u guys never would crowned with your setup and the rest of the top not been a ****storm because emeriti intra razing like that woulda happened w/several other kds. i.e i dont see any kd willing to have war'ed your setup unless it was 100% win chance over you, u'd of gotten dodged and doged untill someon just flat out bigger was willing to risk fighting your setup and b2bing waring with someone else with less gc pump. Just lookat CR for example can cry all they want even them with a giant advantage wouldnt war u and move on to the next fight because your setup was so devestating. Having the "strongest" setup doesnt mean u win if no one will war u and any wars u try to "force" take so long that others are able to leapfrog and out gain you.

Like im not saying u guys didnt earn the win, or have the best setup, but his statement of "didn't everyone else's setup suck this age" i'd argue no, everyone else had a setup that made gaining positioning and land easier.
    Yeah no, **** off.

We were going to farm them, I've posted the raw and mod military numbers and economic situations. Nobody who isn't **** at the game would question who was farming who that war.

Nothing about our decision to deal with barco had anything to do with BB.

--

Where I'll agree with you, a huge part of a good setup is being able to secure position.

Setup goes far beyond 'on equal acres and distribution with equal science and equal wpa and equal gold stocks.

How you get to those positions is significantly more important than hypothetical peak power situations.

There's lots of hypothetically extremely strong setups that just aren't viable because you're never going to be in a position to utilize that.

had the rest of the ****play and farmouts not occurred bb couldnt have won. They may of had the strongest setup but you couldnt get to #1 last age w/out waring due to explore pool, and you couldnt easily force a war against someone of similar size... AND and they couldnt get "even" wars due to the turtly setup. Had the age played out w/out any **** bb would a been constantly dodged (like emeriti did) and simply fallen behind as others leapfrogged them in wars becasue their setup was 100% going to win any fight that they didnt start at 20% down in military. Still they didnt just sit around and do nothing so a wins a win, and they played out the age the best they could :D
    Do you still think Bart had a CF with us as well? I have ocean front property in Arizona Id like to sell.

Veteran
    That nesta openly takes credits for crowning is sad. Under normal circumstances BB d have farmed out to CR when they were in a terrible position. They were more then happy to dodge CR when broccoli noticed. Then they took a ****load of police acres, not to police, but to strengthen their own position. Still that wasnt enough to win, they needed the devs to delete sparta. The leadership of BB is spineless, treacherous and frankly sad for taking any pride in this "crown".
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

To clarify I took no credit for the crown. I'll gladly take credit for smashing you guys up so badly in hostile persian couldn't find where the declare war button was on his politics page. And that in no small measure helped us win it and I'll take credit for that too.

I'm not sure what kind of moral standing ground you're standing on to be criticising the way we played but the stuff I've seen from divinity are equally bad if not worse.

In chronological order:
    When barco noticed CR illegally we CFed CR. At that point divinity was very willing and happy to accept that BB and them fight and winner crowns.

We policed and took in about 20k land when matija waved barco. At that very moment I committed to a promise that we will fight divinity at our original handicap from 20k under, which we did.

After we waved matija they almost immediately went into war with bart like within 2h. They got actioned soon and both kicked Oow. Within some hours of that happening CR waved bart wjile they were still suspended.

Div fort pumped and waved CR and took way more land. WhatsApp group was formed and I was invited and asked to join in and help hit CR. I didn't reply immediately because I was on the road. Then I pulled over and read up. The plan was for bart to push button and we all GB CR and help bart win.

I slammed the group for it and left the group. I said, "are you guys kidding me? You're spineless. Less than 48h ago you guys wanted to bang bart and now you want to help him win a war. I find it hypocritical that a kd that just got actioned for a fw gets a ww off us helping him."

Bart was reassuring the group it's gonna be a turtle fight and you guys raze in. We won't even gain land from it it will be a funny warwin. Well that didn't happen did it?
    I told them the lowest I would go is OOW hits. Should it go to war We stop hitting immediately. The group placed limitations on how we hit and we obliged. Strictly no buttons given because they feared CR would push and farm out to us. We kept meter at 14 while div made hits without regard for meter.

Bart pushes button and me and Persian discuss our coming war. Our size difference was incidentally 20k and we agreed to fight as it is. We move on to our preps and agree to have notice expire on a date which was convenient. It was the date very close and just after the 7 day auto war win mark for bart. So that we could both be pumped and force bart to intra the acres.

3h before notice expiry everyone talked again and gb was off the table and div said let's just war and glhf. As long as they won they needn't worry because they had no compete with bart and bart had to drop under him. Heck they didnt even need to win. They just had to be occupying the #2 spot to win. Something we didn't have. Still we were willing to take our chances and win and hope it's enough.

In persain's own words:
    [02/08, 5:32 pm] pers: okay and assuming bb wont war us w/out a clause of loser farms out enough to leapfrog you. that means all mmy kd has to do is "not war" and stall and u drop below us end of age
    [02/08, 5:32 pm] ‪pers‬: and if we agree to war bb, and we're winning but behind in acres how does that play out?
    [02/08, 5:33 pm] bart: [11:30 AM, 8/2/2017]*I have a non-compete with Div
    [11:30 AM, 8/2/2017]*so if I'm above you guys I'll drop under ur size before EOA
    [11:30 AM, 8/2/2017]*assuming ur #2
    [02/08, 5:33 pm] ‪I also already told you this various times in private
    [02/08, 5:34 pm] ‪pers: yea sory i just want it spelled out so the war leader i put in here can see it bart.

Divinity cried about CR Msing and FGing them. Like lol they didn't even have 100m on them when fully trained. There wasn't much to FG. The MS part I'm not sure and I couldn't really track but CR told me they don't even have wpa because barco AWed alot earlier.

Being the gracious man that I am, and in view of eoa timings, I gave them button within 12h of both OOF(hits to 14 points on OOF, and button immediately on eta), so that if war stance comes in they don't get any more ops from CR. CR was also doing what they could to us. Greeds droughts ETs, robs, limited by relations.
    Like seriously in the last 10 ages I cannot recall a 10% smaller kd and stocked richer by like 500m at expiry be the one giving the button to the bigger kd, rather than be the one waiting out the hostile and bleeding their BE and ME dry and receiving button. Flogger against me some 7 ages ago gave me a button after 8 days while 10% ahead.

Still divinity couldn't find where the button was. Of course they couldn't find it. They were scared to make 6 points on the meter they just sat there and let us hit over and over again.

So all in All, divinity, you're the last kd I would expect to cry foul on our win because we kept all our promises to you and were nice to you all age. And I can't say the same reversed. I wrecked you at h11 OOP and I accepted a CF with just 5 land taps (we opened with masses) and didn't force for more. We said we fight you 20k under and we honoured it. And we gave you a button. What more can you ask for? Me sending out all my dwarves and leave 50 dpa in our wave?
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 16-08-2017 at 04:53. Reason: added logs
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    I'm not sure what kind of moral standing ground you're standing on to be criticising the way we played but the stuff I've seen from divinity are equally bad if not worse.

So all in All, divinity, you're the last kd I would expect to cry foul on our win because we kept all our promises to you and were nice to you all age.
    maybe its an english as a first language thing, and i wasnt clear nesta as even sheister didnt understand exactly what i meant initially. i had no issues with how u played, nor was i crying foul. No one in my kd is claiming(or should be) anything bad about u guys...i just wanna point that out first. Next;

My point was given your setup i dont think u would have won unless all the side stuff happened for the exact same reason we couldnt give you hostile. Your setup was stronger...but not "better" than most of the top. Stronger in a sense that you could pump gc faster i.e. what happened to us, were garenteed to farm smaller kds, i.e. emeriti, could masively slow down a kd that would beat u in war, see CR....but wasnt 'better" in the sense you had no easy way to gain acres, or convince kds that going into war was going to be anything other than a farmout. The only way to beat u was to either be WAY bigger or have some other intangible massive advantage, and had the age not been a ****storm cr may have knocked you down when they HAD that. My guess was you'd of fallen outa range. The ****storm gave your setup its ability to shine and as it was you guys played things out really nicely.
    Last edited by Persain; 16-08-2017 at 05:03.

Which is why I said let's leave out all hypotheticals as I responded to the OP.
    #1 didn't happen by random. We made it happen.
    #2#3#4 won't happen if everyone just be sporting and play nice.

Like I don't expect you to be gracious enough to do a guard of honor rite for us and congratulate us or pop party poppers for us. But dissing us is lame and it hurts all the more coming from kees. I had a lot of love for him and I thought it was mutual. See his signature. We had a great time playing together earlier.

Do you remember the night I was out with astron drinking beers and martell and I diploed you using his whatsapp? I basically crystal balled everything, even the part where I said look, "nobody is going to look forward to a fight being 20k smaller and a less heavy top, all equal. But I have faith in my setup and my guys prep. We probably end up 5% smaller only in nw while 10% behind in land. And true enough we expired at like 64 v 67m. And when we agreed to fight I literally believed we meant war, not some lame hostile with 80 points to 4 on meter. Like I'm not expecting you to push the button when I'll like you to push it but we gave it to you expecting you to push it at a time that best suited you strategically. That didn't happen tho. And that violated our gentleman's agreement.
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 16-08-2017 at 06:02.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Strategy Moderator
    Which is why I said let's leave out all hypotheticals as I responded to the OP.
    #1 didn't happen by random. We made it happen.
    and why i clarified it as w/out some of the **** im not sure any kd coulda/woulda wared you....and that ignoring the **** that went down isnt really appropriate becasue your setup was so stong to make #1 happen my gut says u couldnt crown due to others dodging you so hard as well and u geting screwed over at every turn. Like i said though, congrats u guys did EARN the win. ;)

And when we agreed to fight I literally believed we meant war, not some lame hostile with 80 points to 4 on meter. Like I'm not expecting you to push the button when I'll like you to push it but we gave it to you expecting you to push it at a time that best suited you strategically. That didn't happen tho. And that violated our gentleman's agreement.
    the only way to beat your setup wasn't a "lame" hostile, it was using ops...of which you guys had more of too. You guys had so much more gc and op power, we had to sit with 1 way MS for like 36-48 hours OR have you guys suicide on us if we wanted a shot at winning. When it became clear u beat us(or at least we couldnt win...the part of Divinity cried about CR ) and we stood no chance i did msg over...my guys just didnt want to open up and farm 1/3->1/2 our acres u'd need to outwhore spartans or to push a button with the sole intent be to feed you guys acres. That wasn't a nesta/bb thing that was any kd, any situation.

as for

But dissing us is lame and it hurts all the more coming from kees. I had a lot of love for him and I thought it was mutual. See his signature. We had a great time playing together earlier.
    he speaks for himself, i didnt even know that forum nick was him till about 2-3 weeks ago. If you have a problem with him talk to him, if badmouthed anyone and had a divinity tag on his name i'd go around apologizing for insults.....which i basically already did in response to your post :P
    Last edited by Persain; 16-08-2017 at 06:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Humanoize View Post
    taking any pride in this "crown".
    Lmao, name 1 BB leader that took/takes pride in lasts age crown. I'd be surprised if even a normal BB player would and I'd make fun of them if they did. You're f*cking delusional.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Lmao, name 1 BB leader that took/takes pride in lasts age crown. I'd be surprised if even a normal BB player would and I'd make fun of them if they did. You're f*cking delusional.
    you should read the thread before replying.
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Veteran
    Like I don't expect you to be gracious enough to do a guard of honor rite for us and congratulate us or pop party poppers for us. But dissing us is lame and it hurts all the more coming from kees. I had a lot of love for him and I thought it was mutual. See his signature. We had a great time playing together earlier.
    So because we played together a few years ago in pyromaniacs I cannot give my opinion about the way BB played last age? You won the age with policing acres and the actual winners getting deleted. Handing out credits in your post on page one is just ridiculous.

Also I wouldnt value the land you took during hostile from Divinity a result of great skill, it's caused by simple reasons. When kingdoms kd's were rallied to police CR, BB was initially happy to act. BB secured some nice topend acres without giving longterm relations. After Sparta gave BB an easy CF, because everyone was going to be on the same alliance to police CR, BB suddenly didnt want to have any part in policing anymore. From that moment BB grew in their land and started to build a gc advantage, while Divinity remained in conflict. On top of the gc advantage divinity had ops from CR. In a scenario like that you will always come out on top.

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Postaholic
    So because we played together a few years ago in pyromaniacs I cannot give my opinion about the way BB played last age? You won the age with policing acres and the actual winners getting deleted. Handing out credits in your post on page one is just ridiculous.

Also I wouldnt value the land you took during hostile from Divinity a result of great skill, it's caused by simple reasons. When kingdoms kd's were rallied to police CR, BB was initially happy to act. BB secured some nice topend acres without giving longterm relations. After Sparta gave BB an easy CF, because everyone was going to be on the same alliance to police CR, BB suddenly didnt want to have any part in policing anymore. From that moment BB grew in their land and started to build a gc advantage, while Divinity remained in conflict. On top of the gc advantage divinity had ops from CR. In a scenario like that you will always come out on top.
    It is very difficult to agree with you. Divinity had average 5.5-6 wpa across whole kingdom apart from a few humans. CR had been awed to hell by Barco and we never saw them in a pump build to be able to cast ops on you.

Even we had difficult to cast spells on you when we had close to 5 wpa average apart from the mystics.
    #Rage

Best FAKE Kingdom in Utopia
    AWAR Specialists
    Fair Play Alliance Cornerstone

***** Most number of Awar Crowns - 5 *****

you should read the thread before replying.
    You should learn sarcasm before replying...

Thread Information