Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What BeastBlood needed to Crown

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    BB didnt crown so this topic makes no sense. Chart position does not equate finishing highest on land, which was Sparta.
    Which is why there are no officials in competitions and the word "disqualified" is a made up word and does not exist.

Thank you for clarifying that Bart.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I like to post
    Sparta wasnt disqualified, just removed from the official records. The crown is real, it has just become part of common/public memory rather than the official anals of Utopia.

Sparta wasnt disqualified, just removed from the official records. The crown is real, it has just become part of common/public memory rather than the official anals of Utopia.
    The official "anals" clearly show who received it in the end. :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    The official "anals" clearly show who received it in the end. :)
    very anal people?

Sir Postalot
    BB didnt crown so this topic makes no sense. Chart position does not equate finishing highest on land, which was Sparta.
    You get the crown of spending the most amount of time on utopia and obtaining the most amount of power without ever accomplishing anything or legitly beating anyone of value.

BB obtained the crown from Age 72.

You're both winners.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    You get the crown of spending the most amount of time on utopia and obtaining the most amount of power without ever accomplishing anything or beating anyone of value.

You're both winners.
    At least you won something Bart
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Scribe
    We have a kingdom that charted and a kingdom that didn't chart, don't think there were any crowns earned

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    At least you won something Bart
    It must suck being number 2.

#sad

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    You get the crown of spending the most amount of time on utopia and obtaining the most amount of power without ever accomplishing anything or legitly beating anyone of value.

You're both winners.
    I have to disagree. BB knew that the crown wasnt going to be ours and that rankings do mot influence this. Mod and Astron congratulated me a few days in advance actually. Given the by now known to all fact that BB leadership knew at least a week in advance that Sparta would be removed from the EOA rankings they would never have made these comment if not they also believed that crown and EOA ranking are not the same.
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 20-08-2017 at 20:13.

I have to disagree. BB knew that the crown wasnt going to be theirs. Mod and Astron congratulated me a few days in advance actually. Given the by now known to all fact that BB leadership knew at least a week in advance that Sparta would be removed from the EOA rankings they would never have made these comment if not they also believed that crown and EOA ranking are not the same.
    :P

BB knew the crown was theirs as long as they humoured you and didnt make you ninja wave them to smaller than Noobz size. :P

Thread Information