Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
Read the timeline I posted and feel free to dispute it. Haven't seen you do that. Or you could dispute any of the facts I posted. That your monarch has come forward and reacted to my post and didn't see anything wrong with my post speaks volumes of the truthfulness of my posts.

The window between us hitting the land first and you hitting was like 72h. We wave, matija FWed, booted 14h later. CR waves. You fort for like 36h and wave CR. ALL this time it's not like we were sitting on 15ppa ourselves.

Need I remind you that CR has a 50% forced loss. For that to happen it takes 7 days min. Plus min 24h eowcf. We both had 8 days to prepare. You just did worse. If you didn't think it was fair why would your monarch accept my date proposal to fight when we fought?

Sounds to me more like sour grapes that we beat you and you lost the age. Under normal circumstances and good sportsmanship the winner was never going to be bart. You're just jelly we knocked you under us so you lost the age. Need i ask you to read the logs I posted? You guys were contemplating winning it by stalling and somehow maintaining higher acres than us so bart drops and you win.
You guys really need to get over what happened last age. I know it sucks that bart took the crown from you guys, but you need to focus on this age. The past is the past. Come on guys! you win some u lose some. Staph this drama, its boring.

#sad