Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What BeastBlood needed to Crown

I'd just like to take this moment to congratulate BB! Well deserved! <3 to Nesta <3333 I couldn't be happier tbh.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I'd just like to take this moment to congratulate BB! Well deserved! <3 to Nesta <3333 I couldn't be happier tbh.
    coming second to spartans is a true success and should be congratulated for it. Well done guys!!!

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    mod doesn't make those crap decisions, he's usually influence by shady people like Nesta!
    Insider sarcasm? Anybody can be shady, but usually they don't display work ethics. If this is true there's nothing like a hardworking salesman. It's not that I have higher respect it's that I'm intrigued with the evolution of killer instinct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    1) Emeriti gave up, did a mass reset, and took the age off
    2) CRoO stopped competing to police Barco for two weeks
    3) BB stole acres by GBing CRoO when Sparta(1) DB'd them
    4) Sparta(1) had to be manually deleted from the charts at EoA

So the two strongest contenders for the age voluntarily removed themselves from the competition, one suffered a GB in which BB took land, and the #1 KD had to be removed from the charts.

lol @ all the people congratulating them for this.

UPDATE:

BB also dealbroke Spartans(2) for their policing into Barco.

This precipitated the Sparta(1) v. Spartans(2) 'fake war' that got both kingdoms actioned and led to item #4.
    Emeriti only "voluntarily" removed themselves from the competition after losing to Barcoloco. Had CR not DB Barco, Barco would have proceeded to dismantle CR as well, and win the age. Everyone knows it :)
    Last edited by maugrim; 13-08-2017 at 18:37.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    Emeriti only "voluntarily" removed themselves from the competition after losing to Barcoloco. Had CR not DB Barco, Barco would have proceeded to dismantle CR as well, and win the age. Everyone knows it :)
    Barcoloco Serving notice in active hostile dont show they are much confident in win fair 1vs1 war.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    @Steel/Pillz:

I thought it would have taken mod 30 ages for his next crown. Are we 60 yrs old now or you're just full of ****? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Migz View Post
    @Steel/Pillz:

I thought it would have taken mod 30 ages for his next crown. Are we 60 yrs old now or you're just full of ****? :)
    Be nice. There is more to STeel than a colon and hot gas....
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Postaholic
    Out of the 2-Spartans and BB, Spartans is way too shady. Fake wars, hit into ppl war to secure prov crown, raze kill and bullying smaller ghettos are simply too much. In comparison, BB deserved the crown. True they may have DB one way or another, but I thgt that is common among those so called top kingdoms. They DB or step in to police when to their advantage. Many others do so too.

Postaholic
    I really admire Bart undying attempts to try crown for land/nw. All sort of methods-DB, gangbang, block with ally, FW within ally, plant spy to get intel or get button, multiple accounts but in the end, yield no result. Now worse. Second also don't have. Worst if they think they crowning when the chart showed that Spartans was sitting comfortably at the top with 60k acres lead. Even the fame greedy matija ditch his kingdom to move to so called Spartan one to bathe in the glory of crown and the Dev finally did a super right action, making them drop to hell.
    hahaha
    Will he try again with more novelty or will he weep like a girl and announced he will quit this game, blaming the new owners for all his failures?

Sir Postalot
    Curious to the ppl whining about BB crowning, didn't everyone else's setup suck this age and BB couldn't find wars cause no one their size wanted to ever arrange war with them? The age was about TMs and dwarf heretics and BB had the most of both.

Seems like BB deserved it to me, the rest was just 3 months of farmouts and ****play.

Postaholic
    they are just salty. Or most posters are Spartans in disguise. Trying to shift the community blast onto BB, forgetting the evil deeds Spartans did and avoiding being mocked by others for the last ditch on crown by the game admin

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Curious to the ppl whining about BB crowning, didn't everyone else's setup suck this age and BB couldn't find wars cause no one their size wanted to ever arrange war with them? The age was about TMs and dwarf heretics and BB had the most of both.

Seems like BB deserved it to me, the rest was just 3 months of farmouts and ****play.
    had the rest of the ****play and farmouts not occurred bb couldnt have won. They may of had the strongest setup but you couldnt get to #1 last age w/out waring due to explore pool, and you couldnt easily force a war against someone of similar size... AND and they couldnt get "even" wars due to the turtly setup. Had the age played out w/out any **** bb would a been constantly dodged (like emeriti did) and simply fallen behind as others leapfrogged them in wars becasue their setup was 100% going to win any fight that they didnt start at 20% down in military. Still they didnt just sit around and do nothing so a wins a win, and they played out the age the best they could :D

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    had the rest of the ****play and farmouts not occurred bb couldnt have won. They may of had the strongest setup but you couldnt get to #1 last age w/out waring due to explore pool, and you couldnt easily force a war against someone of similar size... AND and they couldnt get "even" wars due to the turtly setup. Had the age played out w/out any **** bb would a been constantly dodged (like emeriti did) and simply fallen behind as others leapfrogged them in wars becasue their setup was 100% going to win any fight that they didnt start at 20% down in military. Still they didnt just sit around and do nothing so a wins a win, and they played out the age the best they could :D
    I dunno Persain,

I think you are forgetting the emeriti ****play that started our trouble. The intra raze.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I dunno Persain,

I think you are forgetting the emeriti ****play that started our trouble. The intra raze.
    If BB is depending on having a farmwar doesnt speak volume of BB skills.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I dunno Persain,

yea im saying u guys never would crowned with your setup and the rest of the top not been a ****storm because emeriti intra razing like that woulda happened w/several other kds. i.e i dont see any kd willing to have war'ed your setup unless it was 100% win chance over you, u'd of gotten dodged and doged untill someon just flat out bigger was willing to risk fighting your setup and b2bing waring with someone else with less gc pump. Just lookat CR for example can cry all they want even them with a giant advantage wouldnt war u and move on to the next fight because your setup was so devestating. Having the "strongest" setup doesnt mean u win if no one will war u and any wars u try to "force" take so long that others are able to leapfrog and out gain you.

Like im not saying u guys didnt earn the win, or have the best setup, but his statement of "didn't everyone else's setup suck this age" i'd argue no, everyone else had a setup that made gaining positioning and land easier.

Thread Information