Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clarification on the Chart Rule

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    So inactive that you sent out armies on a suicide mission, in such a bad shape that you only had 50% more military than bart? Lmao.
    I think Jeff or David even wrote in another thread that Bart emailed support and admitted to having done a FW, so why keep defending a lie?
    At the end of the day it was about our intention. I dont care what bart said or didnt say, I was in the kingdom that lost the war against bart. We had the intention to war bart in a competitive way like we did during our first war (that we won). But we had low level of activity during that war due to vacations and the drama with the dbing. The attackers suicided, every attacker suicides in a way. It wasnt a fake war despite what people believed. Anyways, I wont convince anyone that already is convinced, but my concious is clean. Not sure about the mods and their cheating behavior at the end of the age though.

Post Fiend
    Vasp, just dont cheat? Dont help cheaters?

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    At the end of the day it was about our intention. I dont care what bart said or didnt say, I was in the kingdom that lost the war against bart. We had the intention to war bart in a competitive way like we did during our first war (that we won). But we had low level of activity during that war due to vacations and the drama with the dbing. The attackers suicided, every attacker suicides in a way. It wasnt a fake war despite what people believed. Anyways, I wont convince anyone that already is convinced, but my concious is clean. Not sure about the mods and their cheating behavior at the end of the age though.
    Bart threw you under the bus. He reported it as fake war. You may not have had knowledge of what went on in leadership, but apparently something did.
    I don't agree with how actions were taken, but while you personally may not have knowingly cheated, your kingdom did.

Thread Information