Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: UD/mystic build

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suur View Post
    I´m not sure we are at the same level of game knowledge. Your posts rise(sic) a lot of questions for sure.
    Ok then! Rofl. Why do i do this to myself? xD Anyway;

Quote Originally Posted by bdbcoyote View Post
    Undead Mystic,

Homes : 10
    Training Grounds: 10
    Rax: 10
    GS: 10
    Hospitals: 15
    Guilds: 10
    Towers: 15
    WTs: 10
    Stables: 7
    Dungeons: 3 .
    This makes sense to me; my only argument would be the homes, for the sole reason of chaining. Losing 40 pop each acre taken from homes is a soldier hemorrhage at best; Id rather up my GS to 15, wts to 12, and my stables to 10 to make sure my ospecs and elites are covered in horses.

-DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 10-09-2017 at 00:03.
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

The homes are more for repopulation. 10% homes on 1k acres is about 1k peasants to increased population. But during war it does slowly go into gs with incoming acres or towers. But some homes are needed to fund the army, because you only make about 5kgc due to wages and you either have riots or greed on you most wars. As land comes in it does help with gaining population. Especially if you're saving runes for instant spells and not self spells. Just my thoughts and the homes haven't really hurt me because of the incoming and slowly phasing them out.
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. -George S. Patton

Also, I do remove homes entirely once I max pop science. Still too early in the age for me to do this yet.
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. -George S. Patton

Postaholic
    Homes on an attacker are generally a liability in war. You should use them in pumping phase then shed them for war. If you're playing in a lower level kd where deep chains aren't as much of a concern they are fine i guess.

2nd war win woot!!

I ran with TG and slowly swapped homes for more TG
    Runes as pointed out were an issue. But with aid and a higher tower %.. manged to keep mana 8%-30% that was much better compared to goin no les that 80% in the first war.

Took some hits but that was alright as it strengthened my WPA.
    I could still do MS and duration spell with 3% guilds.
    and rune costs were cheaper at a smaller size prov.

was first to get viscount then it was quickyl snuffed out as they muti tapped me down to lord but now am back to baron....
    looking forward to apply some more tips from this thread.

note: U/M do not farewell OOW..... the abduction are ridiculous....

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrath View Post
    2nd war win woot!!

I ran with TG and slowly swapped homes for more TG
    Runes as pointed out were an issue. But with aid and a higher tower %.. manged to keep mana 8%-30% that was much better compared to goin no les that 80% in the first war.

Took some hits but that was alright as it strengthened my WPA.
    I could still do MS and duration spell with 3% guilds.
    and rune costs were cheaper at a smaller size prov.

was first to get viscount then it was quickyl snuffed out as they muti tapped me down to lord but now am back to baron....
    looking forward to apply some more tips from this thread.

note: U/M do not farewell OOW..... the abduction are ridiculous....
    Gratulations for the win!

OOW I use min 15% unis and GS. This helps against abductions.

Post Fiend
    I don't know what y'all are thinking, but I have 27% towers and can't get under 80 mana. I played this thinking +1 mana was a bonus. I was wrong, it's useless. First time in a long time I played A/M, and it will be the last in a long time...lol.

i suppose the higher towers are alright but mostly its the rune aid i received from KD mates that pushed me below 8% mana for most part of the war untill even their reserves ran dry....

Veteran
    Wilmington - how's your production sci? I'm at +125% production and running 20% towers
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Veteran
    Production was the first one we capped kd wide, including our rogues (to aid mystics in longer wars). Pretty much the only way to take advantage of all the available mana for offensive purposes early age for kd's who rely on spells a lot. And we don't even have undead, can only imagine the burden on an undead mystic core without all having maxed production.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Veteran
    30-40% guilds
    10% wt
    10% hosp
    10% towers (maybe more depending on your spell casting.)
    10% stables
    15% banks
    Last edited by Kemia; 19-09-2017 at 03:02.

Post Fiend
    Are you guys really finding it worth while to build hospitals, with the elite conversions, reduced losses, and dead troops converting to skeletons I've taken the approach that I'd rather use those buildings on other buildings during war. Granted I'm not playing mystic, but I've really not had any issues keeping offense up... I'd much rather have those hospitals as more stables/TGs/GS/WTs

The hosps are almost assuredly intended to mitigate defensive losses. Especially if you get hit home for some reason.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by DreidelFan View Post
    The hosps are almost assuredly intended to mitigate defensive losses. Especially if you get hit home for some reason.
    This. UD is glass canony enough as is. No hosps is making it too easy for the enemy.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Post Fiend
    Interesting. That has not at all been my experience while warring this age, but then I guess my kd hasn't done very well so maybe its just a function of warring in the ghetto versus nearer the top

Thread Information