Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: UD/mystic build

Strat? Where is the build in your post?

EDIT: I edit my post cause it had silly sarcasm to tease Strat0.

I read most of the posts to see if I could alter a Un/Mys build for an Un/Ro that I took over.
    There is too much name calling in this thread so I took out my silly tease.
    I only saw a few builds considering all the posts.

If you disagree with someone you might get called names in response.
    Last edited by sl0hnd; 08-10-2017 at 22:28.
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    Debatable. GBP, you may take 2 hits to your prov in a wave, 50% of those casualties are now soldiers, easily retrained. If the wave looks like it could lead to war, I won't even retrain the defense and save the creds, I'm most dangerous the closer I am to land defense ;D. Personally I'd rather have those acres set aside for more TGs and GS, and Unis if OOW. I guess Hospitals come down to personal preference and playstyle more so than optimal efficiency.

-DM <3
    Of course debatable. And each to their own. But for dozens of ages as a war-kd monarch I mused finding UD based kd's without hosps. Always meant a near sure win in the bag. Had a ghetto war won this age in hostile due to UDs without hosps and meter playing. UDs with no hosps are food if you know what you're doing.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    Of course debatable. And each to their own. But for dozens of ages as a war-kd monarch I mused finding UD based kd's without hosps. Always meant a near sure win in the bag. Had a ghetto war won this age in hostile due to UDs without hosps and meter playing. UDs with no hosps are food if you know what you're doing.
    Quoted for thruth.

Still far too many players try to get away with no hospitals on undeads.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    Quoted for thruth.

Still far too many players try to get away with no hospitals on undeads.
    I always used to run hospitals as an Undead Attacker. As Undead Mystic my rwpa reduces my offense in a way, so that I am not in the first line of chain targets. So I rather run 25% towers and 0 hospitals instead of 15% towers and 10 hospitals while all the orcs in my kingdom are chained down.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MeIkor View Post
    I always used to run hospitals as an Undead Attacker. As Undead Mystic my rwpa reduces my offense in a way, so that I am not in the first line of chain targets. So I rather run 25% towers and 0 hospitals instead of 15% towers and 10 hospitals while all the orcs in my kingdom are chained down.
    I suppose as a mystic, if you are chained it just ends up making you an awesome mage anyways. Probably pretty effective if you can manage to keep enough offense to top feed effectively and get aided enough runes to keep casting

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by luke3 View Post
    I suppose as a mystic, if you are chained it just ends up making you an awesome mage anyways. Probably pretty effective if you can manage to keep enough offense to top feed effectively and get aided enough runes to keep casting
    The next step is to massacre and abduct with spare offense. Think we did around 10 massacres on the chained ud mystic and abducted until the yield was 0 in our last war. You're not going to be a very effective t/m when you have close to no defense due to getting chained.

Imo, ud mystic shouldn't lean too much towards being a mage, just have enough mwpa to op opposing attackers and make sure you function well as an attacker yourself. For rune supplies, work with the rest of your kd. For example, I'm playing a faery rogue, but the first science I capped was production, I make sure I overproduce runes in war and aid my kd mates so they don't have to run 35% towers and still get rekt by a raze.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    The next step is to massacre and abduct with spare offense. Think we did around 10 massacres on the chained ud mystic and abducted until the yield was 0 in our last war. You're not going to be a very effective t/m when you have close to no defense due to getting chained.

Imo, ud mystic shouldn't lean too much towards being a mage, just have enough mwpa to op opposing attackers and make sure you function well as an attacker yourself. For rune supplies, work with the rest of your kd. For example, I'm playing a faery rogue, but the first science I capped was production, I make sure I overproduce runes in war and aid my kd mates so they don't have to run 35% towers and still get rekt by a raze.
    It will take more than 10 massacres to stop a chained mystic from casting, but it's true it's only a matter of time.

Really, anyone chained is going to have the ability to fireball someone the shouldn't, only advantage a mystic has is going to be like, short duration MS/chas on someone they shouldn't.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    It will take more than 10 massacres to stop a chained mystic from casting
    You don't think that depends on wpa after the chain and wpa on our kd's provinces (all t/ms)? It's always more than 10 needed?
    -Nox-

Enthusiast
    Pretty much yes, maybe you have 100% high wpa provs, in which, that's more the exception than the rule?

Even after massacres, 10 of them, that province will have higher wpa than most core would. And at a such a small acreage, with decreased difficulty of spells and decreased NW ratio effect, that prov is casting spells at 1/3 the rune cost most the time, they're prime for casting as long as they aren't failing 3* as often. And this is any core, a mystic has increased damage, and bigger bonuses, different sci allotment. Yeah, any mystic who is failing after 10 massacres on every prov? probably wasn't worth the chain.

Thread Information