Thread: Help with a Building strategy

Help with a Building strategy

Hi!

I have always played an attacker but wantes to change things up this age. I plan to try out Dark Elf/Mystic and was hoping to get some tips on a building strategy. Maybe early on be a hybrid attacker but then gradually convert to a pure T/M post 1k acres.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajaxdawa View Post
    Maybe early on be a hybrid attacker but then gradually convert to a pure T/M post 1k acres.
    i would do this. Your exact builld should be dependent on how your kd works. if your going for early war i wouldnt run that many guilds....starting wpa should be "enough" to play hybrid attacker....or more precisely an attacker that can cast. If you guys arent waring or win your first war i'd dump on 50%+ guilds ASAP and get your wpa up to 3 raw then you can "attack" in war w/out deflating your wpa to much and run more of a t/m who hits for "low gains" every round of attacking. Once u start geting your wpa in that 4.5-5-6 range you probubly are a good 1-2 wars in and close to 1000 acres and u go real th/m

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    i would do this. Your exact builld should be dependent on how your kd works. if your going for early war i wouldnt run that many guilds....starting wpa should be "enough" to play hybrid attacker....or more precisely an attacker that can cast. If you guys arent waring or win your first war i'd dump on 50%+ guilds ASAP and get your wpa up to 3 raw then you can "attack" in war w/out deflating your wpa to much and run more of a t/m who hits for "low gains" every round of attacking. Once u start geting your wpa in that 4.5-5-6 range you probubly are a good 1-2 wars in and close to 1000 acres and u go real th/m
    I agree with this strategy.

Early on your problem will be keeping up acre wise with your attacking kingdom mates while maintaining decent wpa. So A/M fits the bill well.
    During your first or second OOW really hit the Guilds hard and convert.
    Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

"If you have a problem with a post then use the report button.

24 hour ban for arguing with me. This isn't a democracy." - Bishop

Thread Information