Thread: Orc/Warrior Starting build and mid game

Orc/Warrior Starting build and mid game

can anyone help me out on builds/science i forgot how to play the game from years ago. i need a starting and mid game build if anyone can help me.
    Last edited by kingcrazy; 13-08-2017 at 20:35.

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    I'm like, no expert Hun, but have played attacker for many moons.
    There isn't one cookie cutter build in place for every situation; once you get that mind frame going, you'll be better equip to keep it fluid.
    For example, start of age, does your KD plan to go to war right out the gates? Or normal? You'd want to build accordingly with both being different.
    Alsp it depends on what you need most at the moment. To use above example, KD will be slow for the week? You may want to get your wizzies and sciences pumping, so large guild allocation and 11% labs give or take. You'll also be simultaneously building your army; get some homes. Once you're drafted and your wpa looks close, raze those guilds, drop them into armories for cheaper training and wages. Trained? Raze the homes, allocate to other priority builds.
    A few pointers
    -you're an attacker; it's a +/- game oow; that means good gs and uni defense, with armies in and out. Your goal being to always gain more than you'll be losing from rando hit ins. So like you're abducting 6-8 sci for every 2 you lose, 150 acres for every 50 you lose sorta thing

-Offense is the best defense; might want to float between 51-64rdpa depending on your activity and 150-200opa, with warrior especially, above 135% OME

When you attack, drop wages, raise back up. say your army goes out for 12 ticks, drop wages to 50% for 6, raise to 200% wages for the last 6. Gives you that extra income to reinforce your gains

-DM <3

i understand but what should i put my acres in. and start on science if my kingdom wants to war right off the back

Strategy Moderator
    First and formost your setup, build and training goals should be kd dependent. if the suggestions i give below are 100% differnt than your kd runs as a whole or your monarch suggests the best move is to either find better kd :P or match your kds build/training goals. You cant go solo in a kd and expect to have good success. With that said what i'd expect is

Quote Originally Posted by kingcrazy View Post
    i understand but what should i put my acres in. and start on science if my kingdom wants to war right off the back
    orc warrior, start oop--
    During freeze a between a 5:2 and 3:1 ratio of off specs/dspecs. 1 tpa is typicall "fine". Train leets with spare gc, otherwise your looking at training 1:2 ratio off/def specs unless u get chained to 0 def. Then train nothing but offense.
    Build should look something like 10% guilds 5% towers 10% farms 5% hostpials 10% TG 10% stables (drop them lower as u exchange land, you overbuild them early to get horses to match your offspecs asap) 25% banks 10% arms 15% homes.

For science oop war ONLY i put LOTS in alchemy to get your econ up and rolling and training.

Mid age.
    -- you want something like 1-2 tpa, 1-3 wpa. Then 7 dspec/acre and train as much offense as u can till u hit 10 epa. After you get 10 epa a general smart rule is go 1-1 epa and dsepc/acre after that. i.e. if u want 11 epa u should go 8 dsepc/acre, if u want 12 epa u should hit 9 dspec/acre.....

Typical build would be 15% TG 20% hospital 10% stables 10% guilds 5% towers 5% farms 2% dung that leaves 33% free. i'd divide that between homes/banks when "mostly" trained "waiting" for war. ONce u get war that 33% gets divided into WT/GS/Rax as your kd setup dictates.

Your science is (remove alchemy science post war #1) is ME>pop>tools-production>crime-channeling.

Thread Information