View Poll Results: which building to build (orc/cleric being chained)

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tgs

2 20.00%
  • Rax

4 40.00%
  • Hosps

1 10.00%
  • Gs

3 30.00%

Thread: Chained orc cleric

Regular

Chained orc cleric

Scenario:

Your r/p is orc cleric. Ideally you started war with some tgs,hosps, rax and maybe gs depending on your size / off.

Flash forward a bit,

And now your being chained.

As an orc cleric when being chained is it more import to build

A) more tgs to help maintain higher off

B) more hosps to help sustain both off/def troops

C) more rax to help you attack faster

D) more gs to have save more resources all around

Bonus question:

Once chained to the point of being on land def which becomes the buildings you strive to keep?
    Monarch Bad JuJu age 68

#badjuju
    #vivalakandis
    #gombe

if im being chained, and i know for certain i am going down, Rax almost every time. Hosps not for me, I will probably have to release troops anyways, GS... too late for that (if you are staying afloat but being targetted, these look a lot better), TGs can be good too, this depends on who you have available for targets though, if the extra offence will help you get substantially more gains with which to rebound they can be worth investing in, then you can sacrifice the Rax for enough TGs to hit your bigger fish

once im on land def and reduced to hitting those in the same bracket, itll be GS and Rax in attempt to outstrip the other 'chained' provinces who are in the gutter with me, and wait for your KD to get a chance to pump you once you get a small foothold over them.
    Last edited by RattleHead; 14-08-2017 at 00:37.

Enthusiast
    GS, rax, guilds. Being able to anon, get other self spells up can help a lot. DTing in rax/guilds to get them done between hits. Generally you want those gs BEFORE you go down, or as you are recovering. If you're actively being managed, unlikely many buildings actually make it through, GS you want as you're being hit, rax/guilds only need to be around for when you hit.

Pretty much what everyone else has stated, as you get chained I will switch to heavy raxs and gs. I also try to build guilds so that if I am lucky, I will be able to cast self spells if they come in before I get razed... Once I get to land def, I only build those 3 buildings in hopes that some of them make it.

Thread Information