Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recruiting 3 active players

Regular

Recruiting 3 active players

Our kingdom was kings in the north last age. We finished around 50 for nw and land last age.

We are seeking 3 players 1 faery paladin and 2 pure attackers preferably orc,undead, or avain.

We have munkbot setup and we use slack chat for all of our communications.

If you are an active player that wants to join a decent rising kingdom, please message me.

All we ask is to be active, follow the orders and make your attacks during war.

We had 5 wars last age and we hope to do more than that or atleast match it this age.

Regular
    We actually could use 2 t/m and 1 attacker. We would prefer one of the t/m be a faery paladin.

Wanting to join as T/M, in whatever configuration you need most.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambiorixx View Post
    Wanting to join as T/M, in whatever configuration you need most.
    Awesome. We can use your help. We juay,ask that,u,be active and follow the war orders. You can pm me your email address, we can talk a bit further and I can get an invite sent out to u.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronski87 View Post
    Awesome. We can use your help. We juay,ask that,u,be active and follow the war orders. You can pm me your email address, we can talk a bit further and I can get an invite sent out to u.
    Forum pm: "you do not have permission to access this page." Plus I'm not allowed to post my location in the game so how are we supposed to do this?

Regular
    [QUOTE=Ambiorixx;15444322]Forum pm: "you do not have permission to access this page." Plus I'm not allowed to post my location in the game so how are we supposed [/email].
    Last edited by Gronski87; 14-08-2017 at 18:33.

Ok, thanks. Check your spam if the mail hasn't arrived yet.

Regular
    Still recruiting 2 more. 1 more t/m, 1 pure attacker

Regular
    Still looking for 2 more players to joi n us. 1 t/m, 1 attacker.

I don't mind playing T/M, had experience playing Halfling rogue though that is many years ago. If you are willing to guide, I can get off that rust quick

Regular
    We could use ya and we can guide as well. We ask u be active and use our communication and munk bot. If that is good we can get an invite sent to u

I can be active. Will need some help with the setup to munkbot, new to this function. I'm curious, what time zone are you in?

Regular
    We have a few differ timezones in our kingdom. Alot of us are us est. We have some bst and gmt to. But guidance is not a problem. Munk is easy oknce it's setup u don't have to do anything else. And Lee use a third part chat called clack chat. Works on pc and phone. Again all we ask for is activity.

Regular
    Still looking for 2 more players. We have slack and munkbot. All we ask fornis activity. 1 t/m and 1 pure attacker preferably.

Regular
    Still need 2 more.

Thread Information