Thread: Undead/WH Build strat

Undead/WH Build strat

Hi!

Returning player after a couple of years absence. Lotīs of things changed :)
    Can anyone please help with some tips and ideas for a build strat OOP (no war first 48 h is plan) for Undead /warhero?

All help highly appreciated!

Thanks and best regards

Undead War Hero looks reasonable. Warrior and Cleric are also other good personalities for undead.

Your build strategy depends on your kingdom really, but a something like the following should be reasonable:

25% Hospitals
    25% Forts or Guard Stations.
    10% Stables
    02% Dungeons
    10% Guilds
    05% Towers
    23% Homes

Possibly have Armouries instead of Forts/Guard Stations for the start and phase them in.

Regular
    Idk why you'd need arms as a ud (can't train leets and specs don't cost that much). 25 hosps might be excessive seeing as you already have -50 offensive losses. I'd lower hosps to 15 get rid of forts / guard stations (unless they're apart of kd strat) and then you have 35 to play with. I'd use that 35 for 15 tgs and 15 rax with the extra 5 going to towers.
    Monarch Bad JuJu age 68

#badjuju
    #vivalakandis
    #gombe

That's a pretty weird OOP strat...Forts really have no place on an attacker, and GS aren't as useful this early in the age when there's very few resources to go around. Like Jersey said, UD doesn't really need arms, and 25% hospitals is extremely excessive on any attacker, let alone UD.

If you're thinking OOP, you want to work on your growth (if applicable) and economoy, especially if you're not planning on warring for 48hrs. Here's something that would make for a good start:

10% Homes (for more pop, growth, and increased army size)
    15% Banks (more income)
    10% TGs (More offense to help break inactives)
    10% Rax (More hits to get more resources from inactives)
    10% Labs (even with -15% sci effect, a passive bonus is still good. Best boost it when you have the chance)
    20% Guilds (Help build up WPA in prep for wars and for PF casting (consider taking the 10% from Labs and boosting this to 30%)
    15% Towers (Runes are scarce early on. Make your T/Ms happy and aid out any excess)
    10% Stables (More offense to help break inactives, consider speed-building these so you get horses faster)

EDIT: As I typed this I realized the age has already started and that this is probably too late. Hopefully it helps in future builds :)

Here is my suggestion

20% Homes
    25% Banks
    15% TGs
    25% Guilds
    15% Towers

Lower banks as you grow and implement rax.
    When warring go less banks and less guilds for other buildings

Thread Information