Thread: Start-up KD looking for that special someone(s)

Regular

Start-up KD looking for that special someone(s)

Hi there,

Our newly formed kingdom is looking for players interested in helping design a new semi-casual warring kingdom.

My name is Monica, or also known as Alaska. I’ve monarched the kingdom Ages for several real life years (about 8 years?).
    After all that time, I’ve decided to start a new kingdom from scratch with three of my friends and former Ages KD-mates.
    The four of us have a ton of experience playing as a semi-casual warring kingdom (with the whole setting-alarms-and-spending-way-too-much-time-online-shebang).
    Now we want to start up a new kingdom with new players and see if we can create another solid kingdom together.

For new players, we would enjoy anyone who would be interested in helping set up the kingdom and give input on strategy, overall KD / War advice, etc.
    We will be taking this age to form the kingdom, and next we intend to get into the warring circle once again. I’d say we would aim for a war every 1,5 -2 weeks.
    Our current inhabitants are used to working with munkbot and Discord, though we also chill on Facebook quite often.
    For warring talk we’d likely stick to Discord unless Facebook would be in popular demand.

We are looking for players who are..
    - Experienced or willing-to-learn
    - Interested in helping establish a new kingdom
    - Active: keep province in good shape - once established and running: login 2+ times a day and hit army in-out during wars.
    - Willing to contact via Discord or Facebook
    - Willing to set up Munkbot (easy peasy)

Current inhabitants are 2 Americans and 2 Dutch players.

Anyone interested can send a reply in this topic or contact me at monicawelbergen@hotmail.com for more information / express interest.

Cheers,
    Monica / Alaska
    Last edited by Alaska; 15-08-2017 at 15:17.

Thread Information