Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: - New age new drama -

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    What's the incentive for the rest of the community to use strategy and skill to play the game when this happens. Devs should action it.
    If you call strategy to train your credits, exit protection and hit left and right without any final goal then I am proud I am thinking beyond that:)

Don't push it now coss
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Don't push it now coss
    I am growing tired of couple of people here that don;t know to do basic calculations. And push what Binar?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    It's been explained to you a couple of times already can't help that you can't take in the information.
    Classic hand ball comment. Supporting evidence has to support. Gg mate
    "Because of the implication"

Unlike you "it's impossible they must be cheating!!!!!!"

Postaholic
    Early 6k Lead...

Rank

Unnamed kingdom (7:6) Islia
    24,987 acres

S U P E R F R I E N D S (2:1) Astel
    18,246 acres

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Early 6k Lead...

Rank

Unnamed kingdom (7:6) Islia
    24,987 acres

S U P E R F R I E N D S (2:1) Astel
    18,246 acres
    I'd be happy if it was like that but most kds under us didn't explore yet. We did explore;)

Strategy Moderator
    training 2.5 tpa as a human sage costs on 400 acre costs 500k million gc. Explore costs are ~200k gc for 200 acres. Traing 1k leets cost....486k

Leet cost=900gc per leet, propepersous *0.6, minimal arms for 10% cheaper=486 gc/leet
    Explore cost 1000/acre=200k
    Tpa cost 500/theif, 400 acres 2.5 tpa= 500k gc

Econ
    Raw Income = (2.75 * Employed Peasants) + (2.75/3 * Unemployed Peasants) + (0.5 * Prisoners) + (Banks * 25 * BE)
    Modified Income = Raw Income * Plague * Riots * Bank % Bonus * Income Sci * Honor Income Mod
    * Race Mod * Personality Mod * Dragon

10,000 peasnts-3000 dspecs training -1000 theives-1000 solds for explore=6000 peasents

Raw Income =2.75*6000+ 140*25=20000
    Modified Income=20000 raw*1.3race*(1+0.225 science*1.3sage)* 1.32815 banks=44632 gc/tick

Assume 8 ticks of that after buildings come in we get 357k gc.

We want "on hand" gc of 1000 leets+explore costs of 200k or roughly 486k+200k= 686k gc.

686-357=329k gc stolen at oop.

AT 15k/op thats 21 theif ops of stealing.
    AT 3 stealth/op thats 63% stealth. 10% stealth u cant use. 100-63-10=27.
    They each could do 27 sot's looking for gc and then steal 15k/gc per op.

The only question then is can u afford 2.5 tpa worth of theives with initial gc and your first 16 hours of econ.
    you Start with 300k gc and need to spend 500k on theives. Or do you generate 200k gc in the first 16 hours of protection. That i cant give exact #'s but you need to earn <12.5k gc/tick an i was earning like 10k as a feary so i'd say easily yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    training 2.5 tpa as a human sage costs on 400 acre costs 500k million gc. Explore costs are ~200k gc for 200 acres. Traing 1k leets cost....486k

Leet cost=900gc per leet, propepersous *0.6, minimal arms for 10% cheaper=486 gc/leet
    Explore cost 1000/acre=200k
    Tpa cost 500/theif, 400 acres 2.5 tpa= 500k gc

Econ
    Raw Income = (2.75 * Employed Peasants) + (2.75/3 * Unemployed Peasants) + (0.5 * Prisoners) + (Banks * 25 * BE)
    Modified Income = Raw Income * Plague * Riots * Bank % Bonus * Income Sci * Honor Income Mod
    * Race Mod * Personality Mod * Dragon

10,000 peasnts-3000 dspecs training -1000 theives-1000 solds for explore=6000 peasents

Raw Income =2.75*6000+ 140*25=20000
    Modified Income=20000 raw*1.3race*(1+0.225 science*1.3sage)* 1.32815 banks=44632 gc/tick

Assume 8 ticks of that after buildings come in we get 357k gc.

We want "on hand" gc of 1000 leets+explore costs of 200k or roughly 486k+200k= 686k gc.

686-357=329k gc stolen at oop.

AT 15k/op thats 21 theif ops of stealing.
    AT 3 stealth/op thats 63% stealth. 10% stealth u cant use. 100-63-10=27.
    They each could do 27 sot's looking for gc and then steal 15k/gc per op.

The only question then is can u afford 2.5 tpa worth of theives with initial gc and your first 16 hours of econ.
    you Start with 300k gc and need to spend 500k on theives. Or do you generate 200k gc in the first 16 hours of protection. That i cant give exact #'s but you need to earn <12.5k gc/tick an i was earning like 10k as a feary so i'd say easily yes.
    1. we stole between 20k and 40k gc / op from inactives - cuz of lack of specs / leets - nw was low (we were around 30 rank in nw oop), and there were plenty inactives on the island.
    2. our income was 25k-35k gc / h oop - and happily building banks for Prosperus.
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Imagine the sh*tstorm you'd have by now if this was BB declaring war on ghetto!
    You crazy? Nothing would happen. You've already established you can dealbreak Sparta unprovoked and nothing will happen to you diplomatically.

Now, imagine if it was mango last age. We actually did get GBed for less.

Anyway, strangely enough I do believe coss in this even though this is something he's done in the past. He might be next level tricking everyone, but this seems like a Bart thing to do by being so over-the-top to force dev's hands. Though I don't think actual farm wars are illegal. This is a bit of the gray area when it comes to actioning wars and determining fakeness of it. It seems like the MO of a ghetto now could be when they stuck in a farm war not attack and cry to the devs to get kicked out of the war. I didn't read the whole thread so can anyone fill me in on how the ww happened? Did Bart surrender or did the devs do it? If so, did sleepy get the full ww bonus? Will sleepy raze off their acres?
    Last edited by sexual harassment panda; 18-08-2017 at 09:16.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    You crazy? Nothing would happen. You've already established you can dealbreak Sparta unprovoked and nothing will happen to you diplomatically.

Now, imagine if it was mango last age. We actually did get GBed for less.

Anyway, strangely enough I do believe coss in this even though this is something he's done in the past. He might be next level tricking everyone, but this seems like a Bart thing to do by being so over-the-top to force dev's hands. Though I don't think actual farm wars are illegal. This is a bit of the gray area when it comes to actioning wars and determining fakeness of it. It seems like the MO of a ghetto now could be when they stuck in a farm war not attack and cry to the devs to get kicked out of the war. I didn't read the whole thread so can anyone fill me in on how the ww happened? Did Bart surrender or did the devs do it? If so, did sleepy get the full ww bonus? Will sleepy raze off their acres?
    If you give me the reason we should raze any acres we will do it. Tell me what wrong we did and is going to happen.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    If you give me the reason we should raze any acres we will do it. Tell me what wrong we did and is going to happen.
    You are profiting massively from a war that both you and the devs found questionable. You got a massive lead on the server in addition to free pump time (which your zero offense oop strat greatly benefits from).

I'm not competing, so I don't really care. It just seems hypocritical that whenever anyone does anything slightly gray other kds always jump on the wagon of that you have to raze acres to prove you're on the up and up.

Veteran
    You are profiting massively from a war that both you and the devs found questionable. You got a massive lead on the server in addition to free pump time (which your zero offense oop strat greatly benefits from).

I'm not competing, so I don't really care. It just seems hypocritical that whenever anyone does anything slightly gray other kds always jump on the wagon of that you have to raze acres to prove you're on the up and up.
    The massive lead you're speaking about is not massive at all. EVERYONE else didn't explore their pool and we did. We didn't gain as much as people might want to think lol

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    The massive lead you're speaking about is not massive at all. EVERYONE else didn't explore their pool and we did. We didn't gain as much as people might want to think lol
    The pump time on a zero offense strat is the much bigger deal since elites this early can leverage you for the age. Some acres going back would equalize this advantage.

Veteran
    The pump time on a zero offense strat is the much bigger deal since elites this early can leverage you for the age. Some acres going back would equalize this advantage.
    why do you think we have(still have) zero offense?

Thread Information